3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

Why are you making it so confusing for noobs like me?
Hi,
seems your path of building tree doesn't show all occupied passives (for a 97+ witch) - or do I miss anything?

Thanks
HI,

I can't find the Corrupted Soul passive in my tree (with / necromancer).

Thanks
"
vegeta1991 написал:
"
Pheu написал:
"
Ckbeast написал:
Hey!
Great stuff, I changed my old minion build to this on Heist league but I feel very squishy, I have dumped around 30ex on the build and I am getting one shot on some maps, not only heist but even minotaur.

I have the animate guardian with the kingmaker, didn't change much.

Any suggestions and tips ?

Get better gear. No life on Chest, helmet, low rolls on some other rares. Also im not using Glancing Blows. Do you think it's worth? Guide is not really clear in some points, but Lyends (which is not even replying in this thread anymore) doesn't use apparently.

You will get max block without glancing, which will negate all damage. then why would u want to take 65% of the damage with glancing blows? :P

Hey, i was wondering, how do you reach max black on spells?
I have 75% block on attack with flask + bone offering, but only 50% on spells?

Should i remove glancing blows?
Thanks a lot
Hello , thanks for this build , i m going to play it next league , but i have one question about the number of spectre.

You get one more from passive , one more from chest but from where you get the two other ?

Have fun , cya.
Hi,
Great build. I've been playing POE for around a year, but always struggle with Sirius and getting my ass kicked on a regular basis late in the game.

I spent the last couple of days rebuilding a necromancer build to mirror yours. Then I put all the info into Path of Building. However, my DPS at level 94 is around 10% of yours despite similar equipment:

https://pastebin.com/de4t58iM

If you have time, would you please take a look at my build and offer some suggestions?

Many, many thanks!

Steve
If you get a chance (sorry if someone brought it up somewhere else in the thread), could you explain the advantages/disadvantages between volley/multiple projectile and greater volley/gmp? Just found greater volley in a map, and have been using gmp up until this point for a scinteel synthete build and honestly wasn't sure if one would be better than the other. And I noticed that you only have lesser volley listed in the original build as an option, and not gv. I see people generally saying to use gmp over gv when I google it, but there isn't really an explanation of why that would be better. Thanks!
How many exalteds to get this build started to smash T16 maps and map bosses?

Thanks..
Would be great if this build was updated again :)
if anyone have scinteel synthete spectre here
hit me up @lynchhhh

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация