3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

Ello guys,

I recently got the Scinteel Syhnthete's by spending the 25 chaos on the map. After getting them I gemmed like suggested for them and in PoB it shows them doing about 50% less DPS than just slave drivers themselves. I'm not using the exact build, but is there any definitive math showing that the scinteel's are better than slave drivers? I'd like to switch back to Slave Drivers after getting some upgrades to try them out again, but I don't want to have to spend another 25 chaos to go back and forth.
"
onyxTzar написал:
Ello guys,

I recently got the Scinteel Syhnthete's by spending the 25 chaos on the map. After getting them I gemmed like suggested for them and in PoB it shows them doing about 50% less DPS than just slave drivers themselves. I'm not using the exact build, but is there any definitive math showing that the scinteel's are better than slave drivers? I'd like to switch back to Slave Drivers after getting some upgrades to try them out again, but I don't want to have to spend another 25 chaos to go back and forth.

This is old but if you get spectre's that are hard to find then you should save them in a spectre bank by making a new character like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAlUGv0s9wQ
Currently on SSF.

Can I use SO syndicate even without triad grip gloves?
Was just looking for melee spectre choices and found it surprising you did not mention primal crushclaws in your thread as cold damage spectres.

Also, it's "Redemption Sentry", not "Redeemer".
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Последняя редакция: Ydoum. Время: 26 нояб. 2020 г., 2:25:54
Hey, what should i use as a replacement if there are no Megalomaniacs with only 2 nodes? all the jewels on the market have 3 nodes, which is essentially 1 more passive point per megalomaniac to get to vicious bite.
Hello,
I have noob question on how the following works, from the wand:
"Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill"

1) Can any skill be used to trigger? E.g. Brands, Glacial Cascades, Frostbombs etc etc? (I assume Minions cannot trigger it?)

2) Does the skill have to be socketed in the wand? Or can it be any where.

3) What types of spells can be triggered?
(Are Auras like Anger, or Heralds, or Brands included?)

Many thanks!
Hi! Great guide. I am at the early stage of the build, and trying to get the gears for this stage.

However I notice that when I have all +maximum life items and get all the skill nodes correctly, I am still 1k energy shield behind your pob's.

Could you take a quick look and see what's wrong with my setup?

Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/j7kgiFYX
this lump doesn't even have syndicate operatives on the list? lol
What about using Pledge of hands over the Minion wand +victario shield?
Hello, can I ask you what are the best links for Scinteel Synthetes and Frost Sentinels when using pseudo 7L helmet? I was thinking Raise Spectre+Controlled Destruction+Spell Echo+Feeding Frenzy for SS and Raise Spectre+Greater/Lesser Projectiles+Spell Echo+Feeding Frenzy. Both setups are meant for mapping. Thank you for your answer :)
Последняя редакция: lampicka95. Время: 24 дек. 2020 г., 12:07:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация