3.10 Leap Slam Golems Trifecta - 40M+ DPS, Ultra Survival, and Ultra Movement Speed on Autopilot

This build combines high DPS, ultra high survivability, and ultra high mobility all with minimal key/mouse/button presses. Monster packs die instantly. 100% delirium maps are no problem - jump right into those packs and exploding chaos bombs, watch the pack die, then jump into the next pack. Conquerors die before they get off an attack. You know when Hunter Al-Hezmin taunts with "too slow" or "can't touch me" while teleporting around? That's now you, and he's dead.

Highlights:

40.6M DPS with shock and ignite - 5.8M DPS per golem x 7 Stone Golems
35M DPS without shock and ignite - 5M DPS per golem x 7 Stone Golems
Insanely high Leap Slam mobility to get into and out of trouble
Ultra tanky - high flat phys reduction (Chaos golem, endurance charges), 90% phys reduction from armor, 90% chaos resist, divine flesh, 20k Vaal molten shell with 95% up time, fortify, 900+ HP regen.
Autopilot - Leap slam around, take no damage, everything around you dies.

Drawbacks
Gearing is expensive at end game (200-300c for ultra budget/starter, 10ex nominal, 150-200+ ex end game with +1s, awakened gems)
In (very) rare situations when all defensive layers are down you can still take a 1-shot
It's easy to get careless because of how tanky and destructive the build is

Credit where it's due:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044 - Stone Golem Golemancer Build by Bamper1
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2826004 - Carry Me Golems by Skyscan

Thank you guys for the great guides and ideas.

The build:
5/5/20 POB - 5.8M x7 = 40.6M DPS
https://pastebin.com/bYksA99j
(Make sure you use Community Fork POB)

Change log
Скрытый текст

5/5/20
Changed gloves as it seems Command of the Pit is no longer necessary to hit 100% hit rate.

to

Add faster attacks for ludicrous leap slam speed.

With gloves change, changed ring enchant to minion movement speed

How to play:
To begin, summon 7 stone golems, 1 Lightning, and 1 Chaos and turn on Pride, Blood Stance, Dread Banner. Next:

1. Leap slam around
2. Pop flasks and Vaal Molten Shell
3. Throw Armageddon brand on boss

Yeah... that's it.

More detail on how the build works.
Скрытый текст

1. Leap slam gives you very high mobility to get across map and out of trouble.

It is enabled by using a sceptre:

The faster the attack speed base, the faster you go. Leap slam reaches ludicrous speeds with a high speed sceptre, lightning golem attack speed buff, and frenzy charges. You can even trade some damage for even more speed (to the point where it's a bit game-breaking as POE can't keep up and slingslot you back).

Leap slamming will trigger socketed spells which keeps your flesh offering up, giving large DPS boost to minion damage. Leap slamming will also trigger convocation, keeping your golems close to you.

And... leap slamming also gives you Fortify. So leap slam, leap slam, leap slam.

2. 7x Stone golems with ~5M DPS each. 1x Lightning giving you large attack speed buff (synergizes with leap slam), and 1x Chaos golem giving you large flat physical damage reduction. Golems fly around your screen, blowing everything up. 9 golems come from Elementalist ascendancy, Golem Commander, and the the following:

3. 20k Vaal Molten shell with 95% up time gives you insane health buffer. Only down time is how long it takes you to pop 3 flasks and reactivate VMS (about 0.5 seconds).

4. Glorious Vanity jewel (converts your Mind over Matter keystone to Divine Flesh) plus a couple of small cluster jewels give you 90% max chaos resist, along with of 50% of elemental damage taken being converted to chaos. Basically, you take very little damage elemental even without VMS.

2x of

Soul of Shakari from Pantheon for further chaos damage reduction.

Option of taking Paragon of Calamity from ascendancy to reduce elemental damage even further.

5. Chaos golem and endurance charges from Inexorable give high flat physical reduction.

6. Brass Dome + Granite flask give high armor for additional physical damage reduction and high shield value for VMS.

7. Fortify gives you flat 20% damage reduction from all sources that hit.

8. Victario's Charity + Necromantic Aegis keystone gives frenzy and power charges. Minions get huge damage boost. You get more leap slam speed.

9. Cinderswallow flask gives 10% increased damage taken by enemies, a big DPS boost if you choose Shaper of Desolation ascendancy. Onslaught gives you more leap slam speed.

Note that I use Armageddon brand linked with curse on hit to apply curse. Armageddon brand will apply ignite more often, but the trade off with using storm brand is much slower curse application speed. Storm brand is near instant while armageddon takes a second or so. The more HP the monster has, the better armageddon brand becomes. Lesser HP monsters die instantly anyway.

Gear and setup:

Скрытый текст

Flasks:

Jewels:
x5
x4

x2

Cluster Jewels:

3 of the following:

1 notable don't care
Feasting Fiends
Renewal
2 added passives are sockets

1 of the following:

1 notable don't care
Feasting Fiends
Rotten Claws
2 added passives are sockets

These jewels can be crafted by chaos spamming and it should take you less than 40 chaos on average once you've acquire a good base with 8 passives.

Bandits
- kill all
Ascendancy - Liege of the Primordial, Elemancer, Shaper of Desolation, Beacon of Ruin
Pantheon - Major - doesn't really matter (Lunaris gives nice flat phys resist). Minor - Shakari

Leveling - Do whatever to get to level 34. I used summon raging spirits and zombies. At 34, put on primordial chain and smile.

Budget, options, and notes:
Скрытый текст

The most expensive critical piece is a 6L Brass Dome which gives you the armor base needed for a big VMS shield. This will cost 2-3ex depending on if you buy one and linked it yourself or buy one pre-linked.

A corrupted +1 socketed gems version will cost significantly more, but is not necessary.

Soul Ripper can also be quite expensive if you aim for the ideal roll of 50 charges. Higher charges can be had for significantly cheaper and is a fine alternative.

Command of the Pit gives your minions 1000 accuracy rating, which raises their hit rate from low 90s% to 100%. Huge DPS. You'll need this until you have enough minion accuracy to hit 100% without the accuracy rating.

Look for a good primordial chain amulet with low "less damage" and high movement speed.

Regarding Harmonies and Eminence jewels -

Higher rolls are obviously better. For Harmonies, 20% increased damage is a must, then prioritize "Golems have increased % cooldown recovery speed" and NOT "Golem skills have...". For Eminence, 20% attack and cast speed is a must. Note that people often ask about the ideal ratio of Harmony to Eminence - my take is don't worry about it. Optimizing cooldown to attack rate does no good because Golem AI sucks, and Golems choose not to slam even if slam cooldown is over. (If anyone has actual data or testing contrary to this, please share). After hitting a damage threshold of 1-shotting packs, I prefer to stack eminences for faster clear speed. The reason for this because with slower attack speed (less Eminences), golems spend a lot of time slamming 2-3 times from multistrike when the pack is dead after the initial slam. Better to have that slam finish faster so that the golem can move to the next monster faster. By the time the golem moves to the next target, any slam cooldown will be over anyway.

If you choose to stack more Harmonies, like 7 Harmonies + 2 Eminences, then you'll want to add a 4th golem type for more damage (dropping to 6 stone golems + 3 others).

Regarding Glorious Vanity -
You want one with "Xibaqua". The number randomizes the effects of the nodes converted. There's no need to worry about the number. Most of them are useless, but you can get lucky and find a good one with increased curse effect, armor, or resists that happen to be the path.

For the sceptre - a +1 physical spell skill gem is a nice budget compromise from + 1 all spells skill gem. Look for a sceptre with +1 and minion damage roll, then craft it your self by doing the following:

1 - Prefixes cannot change.
2 - Craft up to 3 modifiers
3 - Minion attack speed/damage
4 - Trigger socketed spell

Cost of the base as of this writing can be found cheap at 50-100c, then crafting costs 4ex.

Alternatively, forego a bit of damage and go with something that is very cheap and PURE FUN like this instead:

Aim for high attack speed base and increased attack speed. Leap slam becomes insanely fast and hilariously fun. Link leap slam with faster attacks support and it's game breaking (POE can't keep up... who needs head hunter?).

Minion movement speed is a huge factor in clear speed. The more you have, the snappier the build feels. Look for minion movement speed ghastly eyes.

Also, enchant your rings:

For big bosses, swap Feeding Frenzy for Culling Strike.

Swapping storm brand for Armageddon brand will help you clear packs faster with weaker gear, as storm brand applies curse much faster. Armageddon brand is better at end game for ignite, but it's not good at applying curse to packs.

If you really want to, you can still swap in 2xCold Iron Point for even more boss damage, but I find it unnecessary. Plus I really don't like having to manually cast desecrate and flesh offering :)

Future Upgrades
Скрытый текст

+3 Bone helmet with 21% flesh offering enchant
p1/p1 life/life% stygian vise
life% ring
+1 all spell skill gem sceptre with 1.5 APS

Life - But 3.8k life is so low!?
Скрытый текст
Keep in mind there is a 20k VMS with 0.5s downtime and 6k regular molten shell. Next, stack insane defenses that reduce damage taken to nicks and scratches. Then, add insane mobility that lets you avoid most damage. Then, add DPS that kills monsters and bosses before they get to even attack.

If that's still not convincing, let's look at some example tradeoffs.

This build has 90% chaos resist. The last 2% come from a second small cluster jewel, and costs 2 points in the tree. That same 2 points can instead be be applied towards 10% increased life for 200 more life. So we have a difference of 90% chaos resist and 3.8k life or 88% chaos resist with 4k life.

Now, that extra 2% chaos resist translates to 17% reduced damage taken.

Ignoring the 20k VMS, a 4k + 1 hit kills you with 4k life at 88% resist, while the same 4k+1 hit will only damage you for 3.3k with 90% chaos resist, leaving you 0.5k to spare. Which would you rather have - 200 life or that 2% more resist?

Similar tradeoffs are made elsewhere in the build. Endurance charges to give more flat phys resist. Brass dome for armor. Fortify to give flat 20% reduction to anything that hits. Divine flesh for much higher elemental damage reduction.

If you really want to, you can drop a cluster jewel for more life, but it's not necessary. The reality is with 15k eHP builds, you'll still take a 1-shot, because those builds don't stack defenses. This build has 24k eHP and stacks defenses, mobility, and DPS. The one "weakness" of 0.5s VMS downtime is mitigated through the use of that high mobility leap slam to land in a safe spot to reactivate your 20k VMS.

Enjoy!
Последняя редакция: Infl3x. Время: 9 мая 2020 г., 3:45:03
Last bumped21 июля 2020 г., 17:40:51
3.7k life seems really low D:
"
rectis написал:
3.7k life seems really low D:

Life isn't as critical with a 20k+ VMS. How does 24k sound? :D

Also, this build stacks defenses, which scale much better than life.
Best StoneGolem Build out there atm in my eyes. Insame Damage and survivability.

Great work!

Noogi
Nice! Thats a hellva lot of tankability for a summoner.
Do the ascendancy nodes "Shaper of DEsolation" and "Beacon of Ruin" even have ANY effect on this build? Or is it better to just get "Paragon of Calamity"?
"
rectis написал:
Do the ascendancy nodes "Shaper of DEsolation" and "Beacon of Ruin" even have ANY effect on this build? Or is it better to just get "Paragon of Calamity"?

Shaper of Desolation allows any damage you do, regardless of type, to shock, ignite, and chill. Beacon of Ruin makes it so that your damage does not need to meet thresholds to apply those ailments.

So, with shocking conflux active, any damage you do will cause the enemy to take 19% more damage.

With igniting conflux active, any damage you do will cause the enemy to take 10% more damage (with Cinderswallow active as well).

With chilling conflux, any damage you do will apply 13% action speed reduction, like temporal chains.

So yes, the ascendancy choices are pretty good for this and any build, as increased damage taken is a big multiplier for DPS. They're even better when you use cinderswallow to take advantage of ignite conflux.
Последняя редакция: Infl3x. Время: 6 мая 2020 г., 20:18:04
Hi, I had a 100lvl Necromancer which was an aurabot. Then I've decided to apply this build. It took me 3 hours to complete the build :P It is working perfectly! I am using this helmet instead and I pretty like it so far. I don't know if it is good for the build but if it is, I totally recommend it!

Edit: "You know when Hunter Al-Hezmin taunts with "too slow" or "can't touch me" while teleporting around? That's now you, and he's dead." <- This line is 100% true. Just did it :D
Последняя редакция: eminay. Время: 11 мая 2020 г., 10:55:12
This build is the best build i ever played in PoE.

5.25 MIO DPS Default Attack per Golem x 7 = 36.75 MIO DPS
8.41 MIO DPS Slam Attack per Golem x 7 = 58.87 MIO DPS

90% Physical Damage Reduction
88% Chaos Resistance
50% of Elemental Damage goes to Chaos Damage
4.500 Life
28.000 Armour

Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/3YZLvpCL

Items:
Do you think this can be a league starter for 3.11?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация