3.10 Leap Slam Golems Trifecta - 40M+ DPS, Ultra Survival, and Ultra Movement Speed on Autopilot

Any chance you could record some videos?
Super fun and best golem build I’ve tried for sure.
I have challenge with Sirius though, he manages to kill my golems.
First build I have killed him with though, so that says enough about my (lack) of skills 😉

Great build, love it! I was hesitant with the low Life but it’s very tanky!
Would you happen to know if you can AFK T16 Blight Maps?
I see that you have a 4 link Generosity - Banner - flesh and stone - Maim.

Generosity does not support flesh and stone (Edit: at least it did not June 2019), but does it act on the maim part? Or you just use it for dread banner?

"
Tyrfinger написал:
Would you happen to know if you can AFK T16 Blight Maps?

The setup is made to be really active, leap slamming around, getting Fortify from it, throwing your spell curses on hit, triggering spells by casting others, pressing Vaal Molten shell. All the triggers are revolving around active playing.

If you want to afk, you have to redirect all these mechanics to be automated, and transfert the mobility power intoo a standing power.

In a way, you are asking the person that solved the clearspeed problem of Stone golem builds by finally having a way of mapping fast and having your golem with you all the time, if his build is suited for AFK :D

You should go in the opposite direction of this variant for AFK blight!
Последняя редакция: Rootsmann. Время: 20 мая 2020 г., 6:06:26
wow! what an amazing build, I'm going to try it! I only have the doubt, will there be any alternative to the clusters? I think about 3.11 and I doubt it is easy to get clusters, thanks.
Hello again, as I said previously I was going to try it because it looked interesting, so I did it, but I can't get the DPS you hold of approximately 5M per golem, could you check my PoB and give me your opinion, thanks.

https://pastebin.com/vNpTCvZ6
Would be interested to see a mapping video to see the speed.
Also how about the Sirus fight ?You can 't have Vaal Molten Shell as it needs souls here.
I dislike when people exaggerate their build DPS numbers. DPS this high is only relevant against bosses, and you've made a few crucial mistakes when calculating.

1) The PoB is set against Boss: No

Against Shaper/Guardian/Sirus, it's already down to 3.8 times 7 = 26.6M dps

2) Power charges are almost never up against bosses, since they only happen on kill. Down to 3.5x7

3) People don't understand how Punishment curse works. It would only give the minions more physical damage if the boss or monster hits that particular golem with a melee attack first.
Down to 3Mx7

4) Holy Awakened Gems batman... you did mention this but damn!
Awakened Multi-strike (60ex) 10% more damage
Awakened Curse on Hit (10ex) is practically worthless here with the way punishment works
Awakened Brutality (4ex)
Awakened Minion Damage
Awakened Generosity

Just dropping multi-strike and you're now at 2.7x7

5) Pride is good, and in fact you've actually only calculated the initial effect rather than the end effect on it which would boost your damage. But you have to be within Melee range for this to apply at all, the nearby field is TINY. If you dodge something, or if the boss moves/teleports it will not apply.

Without pride, you're at 2.25Mx7

6) You're calculating SLAM dps, but have a cooldown of 1.45 and an attack time of 0.26s, which means you're actually only going to be slamming 53% of the time (without awakened multi-strike, which makes it a bit better at 68% of the time, but you're going to be default attacking the rest of the time.

Default attacks are 1.4 million dps, so at 50/50 you're talking 1.8M dps

7) You're shocking with what? Conflux? Add in another timer to the problem.

At the end of this all, you're probably only doing about 10-20 million dps against a shaper/guardian/sirus type boss. While not bad, it's nowhere near the 40M+ you're advertising. You're not doing even that much to regular mobs, because you won't manage to get all your curses and shocks and such up.

Finally, just to poke one last hole hole. The Soul Ripper/Soul Catcher combo is good for mapping, but doesn't work at all in phased fights like Sirus or Chimera because you don't get enough charges back to use it more than once.

Do you think you can get some dps boost with this mace?
"
Aboba написал:
I dislike when people exaggerate their build DPS numbers. DPS this high is only relevant against bosses, and you've made a few crucial mistakes when calculating.

1) The PoB is set against Boss: No

Against Shaper/Guardian/Sirus, it's already down to 3.8 times 7 = 26.6M dps

2) Power charges are almost never up against bosses, since they only happen on kill. Down to 3.5x7

3) People don't understand how Punishment curse works. It would only give the minions more physical damage if the boss or monster hits that particular golem with a melee attack first.
Down to 3Mx7

4) Holy Awakened Gems batman... you did mention this but damn!
Awakened Multi-strike (60ex) 10% more damage
Awakened Curse on Hit (10ex) is practically worthless here with the way punishment works
Awakened Brutality (4ex)
Awakened Minion Damage
Awakened Generosity

Just dropping multi-strike and you're now at 2.7x7

5) Pride is good, and in fact you've actually only calculated the initial effect rather than the end effect on it which would boost your damage. But you have to be within Melee range for this to apply at all, the nearby field is TINY. If you dodge something, or if the boss moves/teleports it will not apply.

Without pride, you're at 2.25Mx7

6) You're calculating SLAM dps, but have a cooldown of 1.45 and an attack time of 0.26s, which means you're actually only going to be slamming 53% of the time (without awakened multi-strike, which makes it a bit better at 68% of the time, but you're going to be default attacking the rest of the time.

Default attacks are 1.4 million dps, so at 50/50 you're talking 1.8M dps

7) You're shocking with what? Conflux? Add in another timer to the problem.

At the end of this all, you're probably only doing about 10-20 million dps against a shaper/guardian/sirus type boss. While not bad, it's nowhere near the 40M+ you're advertising. You're not doing even that much to regular mobs, because you won't manage to get all your curses and shocks and such up.

Finally, just to poke one last hole hole. The Soul Ripper/Soul Catcher combo is good for mapping, but doesn't work at all in phased fights like Sirus or Chimera because you don't get enough charges back to use it more than once.

While the most stuff you put together hery is most likly right, i never mentioned that my dps is boss dps, shaper dps or whatever. I did T16 fully juiced 100% dilirium canyon maps in about 5 minutes. Who cares about the exact numbers :) This is the best build i ever played since i play the game. Most dps while i am still tanky as shit. And i played a lot builds. And yes, my gear is expensive. I never said this is cheap or starterbuild. Its not even my guide :) lol

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация