[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Hello friends

i have a big question here.

i have this base:

i have clear the way removing lightning but the following steps are not clear to me. Any recommendation?

thx a lot
"
Dommivat написал:
Hello friends

i have a big question here.

i have this base:

i have clear the way removing lightning but the following steps are not clear to me. Any recommendation?

thx a lot

1. Remove light ;
2. Augment Crit ;
3. Remove/Add Crit until you are satisfied ;
4. Augment Fire ;
5. Remove/Add fire until you are satisfied with the result.

Detailed explaination about the strategy of the craft (for those who are curious)
Скрытый текст

- Step 1. Removing light modifier will leave you with a wand that have 2 open prefixes and 1 open suffixe (1 is taken by the Trigger crafted mod).
- Step 2. Augment with a Fire modifier, will roll an affixe randomly between the 3 prefixe and 4 suffixe avaible with the Fire tag. Suffixes with the fire tag are dog shit for a wand. You don't want any of them.
Augment Crit modifier will allways roll a suffixe, and you will have 50% chance to roll crit multi (rolling a good tier is an other problem).
So in short, go for Augment Crit, and remove/add crit modifier until you hit a good tier combination of crit spell and crit multi.
- Step 4. With the Augment Crit all suffixes should be locked.
Then Augment Fire craft will only roll a prefixe between the only 3 fire prefixe avaible.

In short, by going Crit first and Fire secondly, you exclude a lot of useless fire modifiers of the craft list. Like this, you may roll a top tier wand in fewer harvest craft.
Последняя редакция: LAGROSSESIMONE. Время: 26 июля 2020 г., 19:00:59
"
twarunchai написал:
As 2nd fire cluster jewel
why sadist (increased 60%) is not better than Prismatic Heart (increased 30%)?

Yes. Sadist might be better with 40% for chill and shock. But do we ignite?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle написал:
"
twarunchai написал:

From Combustion support, we can ignite with frenzy.
"
twarunchai написал:
"
Jerle написал:
"
twarunchai написал:

From Combustion support, we can ignite with frenzy.

I forgot about that! Yes. Does seems better. Or cremator which might deal with porcupines?
Can someone explain how spell/attack block is capped at 75%? I'm just not seeing it. Thank you!
"
Jerle написал:

I forgot about that! Yes. Does seems better. Or cremator which might deal with porcupines?

porcupines, I am not sure what is this?
I can't find a skill or gem with this.
"
twarunchai написал:
"
Jerle написал:

Porcupines are the mobs that has the on death effect that shoots out physical spikes. It used to be my top cause of death due to low PDR.
"
poker18g написал:
Hi Guys,

Noob questions:
I tried to make this build, but something is off, with my gem setup.

I am in the middle of leveling, but I cannot activate volatile dead while shooting projectiles.

Please note I have not been playing PoE long, so it might be some total obvious issue.

My pob:
https://pastebin.com/j5TdL85v

My question is simple: how to use the skills, do we use desecrate and volatile dead triggers?

Thank you, if someone takes some minute to answer this.

I am not sure why you cannot activate VD. Is it because you're not reserving the spellslingers setup to begin with (that could be one of those obvious newbie mistake. you need to reserve spellslinger like you reserve auras and heralds).

My bigger point is looking at your gears and levels. You should know that this build is not meant to be a starter build. You cannot level normally and hope to make this build work. Start off as a life-based VD slinger with other guides in the forum and transit to low life after you have the necessarily gears (20ex++) and levels (90++).
"
Jerle написал:
"
twarunchai написал:
"
Jerle написал:

Porcupines are the mobs that has the on death effect that shoots out physical spikes. It used to be my top cause of death due to low PDR.

Ahhh that porcupine, yes cremator help to prevent the spikes.

In my opinion, it should be OK when we block 75% with long distant killing.

But yes, that porcupine is a big problem for everyone.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация