[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Hey, wanted to ask do you still recommend anointing Assassination if using a rare ES helm or something like Tranquility?
Would it be possible to get an estimate on the budget gear for the setup? I'd like to try this build but the flasks and the rings seem really expensive.
hello

Thx for this build guide.

I cant find the transcendent jewel on market. do you know why ?

Very nice build!
I believe it costs 20-30 ex with regular gems..wish you would come up with it earlier.. I have the tankomancer VD with the aspect of the crab and didnt manage to finish t16 100% delirious map. died and lost all portals at 6th phase
Последняя редакция: Yoelikooo. Время: 4 мая 2020 г., 12:24:02
"
Hey, wanted to ask do you still recommend anointing Assassination if using a rare ES helm or something like Tranquility?

In general i would say: No but it strongly depends on the rare helm rolls and if Assassination still wins out as an annointment after accounting for the different helm in PoB. If you want you can link me your rare helm and i gonna check it.

"
coolzero76 написал:
hello

Thx for this build guide.

I cant find the transcendent jewel on market. do you know why ?

Thats strange i find plenty of "Transcendent Flesh" starting at 1.3 ex. The difference is that my jewel seems to be a legacy roll regarding the mod "1% additional Physical Damage reduction per 10 Strength on Allocated Passives in Radius" which i didnt even realize until you mentioned it.

But this does not matter because we have no allocated strength in radius we take this jewel because with 80 unallocated Strength in radius we get +56% Crit Multiplier which is equivalent of a potentially godly rare 4 crit multi roll jewel

"
Ceclies написал:
Would it be possible to get an estimate on the budget gear for the setup? I'd like to try this build but the flasks and the rings seem really expensive.

Skip Bottled Faith at the beginning and replace it with Atziri Flask or another Flask like Basalt it makes you feel more tanky.
The rings are 2.5 ex each in league so i dont think they are expensive. As mentioned in the FAQ and the GEAR section you can replace the Arcane Surge on hit Mod from ring with lvl 3 Arcane Surge on 4 slotted gloves. A crit Multi Roll is pure Luxury and not neccessary implicit.
Id say rough estimation for budget approach would be 20 ex when leaving Bottled Faith out to get the build rolling comfortably.

"
Yoelikooo написал:
Very nice build!
I believe it costs 20-30 ex with regular gems..wish you would come up with it earlier.. I have the tankomancer VD with the aspect of the crab and didnt manage to finish t16 100% delirious map. died and lost all portals at 6th phase

Well yeah some builds just got too low dps to be viable in the highest end game content. Some tankiness is good but not if dps is 20 times less for 4% additional damage reduction.
I loaded up the PoB of the mentioned build and i could not believe my eyes it had like 30k shaper dps per volatile i first thought: "Not bad 300k" BUT it was actually 30k...

Then i replaced the crappy flasks with damage flasks: Bottled Faith, Cinderswallow (no Diamond because the build isnt even crit) and the build had like 46k dps.

I dont wanna sound rude but for me this would be unplayable and it also shows that trying to outtank content it this game is time wasted because the game will come and oneshot you oneway or another and the long fights will whittle you down no matter what.
The game punishes tanky builds with low dps way harder than high dps builds with no tankiness.

Fortunately our build is tanky AND very high dps!
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 4 мая 2020 г., 13:48:19
"
zab9k написал:
Damn... I have like 10ex, and dunno what to improve first :(
I love the way you put this build.
Can you look at my? Should I go first for Bottled Faith?

https://pastebin.com/GJs90mVj

Alright the most significant upgrade would be bottled faith as it would boost your total dps by roughly 25% this is huge.
But since Bottled Faith is expensive there are some other improvements to be made.
One Example is Crown of the Inward Eye but i understand you want to use the rare helm with the Lab Enchant for cooldown recovery. Runnig the lab is really painful i was lucky to get the enchant after 4 runs.
As for small update i can recommend going for cooldown recovery o belt to hit the threshold of 69% CDR this is the goal to aim for if you use cooldown recovery helm enchant. The CDR will further boost your single target (although not directly visible in PoB).
The cheapest update for boss DPS would be to enchant boots with 10% penetration.
Another way to improve your dps is to gamble a bit on a Wand if you can find a good one 2 prefix with one open left.
Another DPS increase would be Awakened Spell Cascade as you will generate more corspes and spawn more VDs although this is dps increase will not be visible in POB.

Otherwise you are already on pretty good track. How is the build feeling?
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 4 мая 2020 г., 14:11:09
"
zzang написал:

Well yeah some builds just got too low dps to be viable in the highest end game content. Some tankiness is good but not if dps is 20 times less for 4% additional damage reduction.
I loaded up the PoB of the mentioned build and i could not believe my eyes it had like 30k shaper dps per volatile i first thought: "Not bad 300k" BUT it was actually 30k...

Then i replaced the crappy flasks with damage flasks: Bottled Faith, Cinderswallow (no Diamond because the build isnt even crit) and the build had like 46k dps.

I dont wanna sound rude but for me this would be unplayable and it also shows that trying to outtank content it this game is time wasted because the game will come and oneshot you oneway or another and the long fights will whittle you down no matter what.
The game punishes tanky builds with low dps way harder than high dps builds with no tankiness.

Fortunately our build is tanky AND very high dps!

Thank you so much for clearing things out.
The build looks dope, honestly.. gj!
Ill see if I can convert to that..have 10 spare ex and can sell some gear to get to 20ex.
Последняя редакция: Yoelikooo. Время: 4 мая 2020 г., 14:51:40
^ You are welcome

Added Hall of Grandmasters Deathless to the Video section.
"
zzang написал:
"
zab9k написал:
Damn... I have like 10ex, and dunno what to improve first :(
I love the way you put this build.
Can you look at my? Should I go first for Bottled Faith?

https://pastebin.com/GJs90mVj

Alright the most significant upgrade would be bottled faith as it would boost your total dps by roughly 25% this is huge.
But since Bottled Faith is expensive there are some other improvements to be made.
One Example is Crown of the Inward Eye but i understand you want to use the rare helm with the Lab Enchant for cooldown recovery. Runnig the lab is really painful i was lucky to get the enchant after 4 runs.
As for small update i can recommend going for cooldown recovery o belt to hit the threshold of 69% CDR this is the goal to aim for if you use cooldown recovery helm enchant. The CDR will further boost your single target (although not directly visible in PoB).
The cheapest update for boss DPS would be to enchant boots with 10% penetration.
Another way to improve your dps is to gamble a bit on a Wand if you can find a good one 2 prefix with one open left.
Another DPS increase would be Awakened Spell Cascade as you will generate more corspes and spawn more VDs although this is dps increase will not be visible in POB.

Otherwise you are already on pretty good track. How is the build feeling?

Thank you for your time and respond! :)

I'm very glad.

Well the build feels great, I switch from Bane and I can handle T16 80% Delirious map, also I do Simulacrum deathless. So thanks for all advices :)
I'm probably missing something but how do you get the energy shield leech? Why Ghost Reaver? Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация