[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

I copied your build but I don't know how I can get energy shield regen to 1k like your screenshot. Can you please help me out?

Thanks!
"
thisisjuicy написал:
I copied your build but I don't know how I can get energy shield regen to 1k like your screenshot. Can you please help me out?

Thanks!

The screenshot is with flasks we kill so fast that in most cases and also for bosses the flask uptime can be considered permanent. A few exceptions being true endgame content like t17+ 100% delirious maps.
This is very interesting.
I really miss more damage and tankyness, but may i ask you to see if i already have stuff i can use before making the switch to your build?
I'm really new at this game so any tips appreciated.

I loaded myself into POB and my Volatile Dead shows 8k damage (which seems hysterical compared to your 1.2kk).

Heres my current gear. Anything i can keep and still be able to start your build?
"
Sebbis написал:
This is very interesting.
I really miss more damage and tankyness, but may i ask you to see if i already have stuff i can use before making the switch to your build?
I'm really new at this game so any tips appreciated.

I loaded myself into POB and my Volatile Dead shows 8k damage (which seems hysterical compared to your 1.2kk).

Heres my current gear. Anything i can keep and still be able to start your build?

Im afraid you can only keep the Wand. And technically a Wand upgrade should not be too expensive
I managed to convert to your build but I get one-shotted pretty easily...And it doesnt feel too tanky to me (guess Im missing something or its something with my playstyle...I converted from the face tank VD spellslinger)
only change is I took out Frenzy+barrage support and put Barrage+faster attacks (less mana and faster APS build)

BTW - damage is insane...10x times better than my other build
can you please take a look when you can ?

https://pastebin.com/VmMi2PVn

gloves are temporary.. I will use these

And I also have those boots

Последняя редакция: Yoelikooo. Время: 7 мая 2020 г., 10:41:32
Hello, I am trying to copie your build. Its working pretty good so far but my damage feels very low also my Block. Could you please check on me?

Here is my PoB.

https://pastebin.com/wJEtCyNz

Edit: Wrong pob
Последняя редакция: 21Devo. Время: 7 мая 2020 г., 11:20:32
"
zzang написал:
In general i would say: No but it strongly depends on the rare helm rolls and if Assassination still wins out as an annointment after accounting for the different helm in PoB. If you want you can link me your rare helm and i gonna check it.

These are my items. The anoint was already there when I bought it, do you recommend keeping it for now or changing it to something else?
"
Yoelikooo написал:
I managed to convert to your build but I get one-shotted pretty easily...And it doesnt feel too tanky to me (guess Im missing something or its something with my playstyle...I converted from the face tank VD spellslinger)
only change is I took out Frenzy+barrage support and put Barrage+faster attacks (less mana and faster APS build)

BTW - damage is insane...10x times better than my other build
can you please take a look when you can ?

https://pastebin.com/VmMi2PVn

gloves are temporary.. I will use these

And I also have those boots

I see 6300 ES thats indeed low i recommed not speccing "Light Eater" at all and instead speccing 4 points to get another small jewel with Energy From Naught for more ES. Also gloves change will give you another much needed ES bost. Also getting another medium Aura Jewel for Stalward Commander helps additionally. If you feel low on ES rather skip some damage because we have plenty of it. You can get the damage back later with higher levels.

Also you can get potentially big ES gains by aiming for 200+ ES helm by spamming chaos on it and also belt with ES prefix roll could help a lot. Those improvements should bring you well over 8k+ or close to 9k.

"
21Devo написал:
Hello, I am trying to copie your build. Its working pretty good so far but my damage feels very low also my Block. Could you please check on me?

Here is my PoB.

https://pastebin.com/wJEtCyNz

Edit: Wrong pob

80% crit roll on a magic flask, You are using the wrong Rings you should look for buff effect and fire damage those are direct more multipliers that you are missing.
Rolling rings with elemental catalysts additionally modifies some damage. Gem levels especially for Volatile Dead (21) also greatly boosts damage same is true for Anger Aura. Since you can afford headhunter id recommend to get yourself rather a Bottled Faith which is one of the grestest damage boosts.

Also the link you gave me seems broke. I loaded your profile directly from profile and modified it a bit here you got almost 500k damage with mor ES with just a few more lvls: https://pastebin.com/XVbdvghc

Try to balance out damage and ES scaling dont scale one side too much without the other.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 7 мая 2020 г., 15:07:09
"
"
zzang написал:
In general i would say: No but it strongly depends on the rare helm rolls and if Assassination still wins out as an annointment after accounting for the different helm in PoB. If you want you can link me your rare helm and i gonna check it.

These are my items. The anoint was already there when I bought it, do you recommend keeping it for now or changing it to something else?

250 ES and a bunch of res for me thats definitley a keeper. Inward Eye will provide you with another damage boost but there is noo need to got one immediately.
Would you recommend switching into the crit version for me?
The double curse node I have there isn't really assigned (Awakened curse on hit support isn't working properly on PoB)

If I don't switch, how do you find frenzy+barrage support + Culling strike +Combustion Vs Barrage with awakened curse on hit + flammability+ ele weakness?

edit2: new PoB https://pastebin.com/qAQaxvfb
Anointed Disciple of the slaughter to start getting frenzy charges.
Последняя редакция: clockwisechaos. Время: 7 мая 2020 г., 16:23:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация