[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Physical damage isnt an issue?
"
jackpotcs написал:
Physical damage isnt an issue?

With rumis flask active we got max-block and around 10k ES... also leech and pretty high ES-regen
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 17:43:38
Are you using a Replica Rumi's? I noticed that your values on it are above the regular range.
"
SenderHoN написал:
Are you using a Replica Rumi's? I noticed that your values on it are above the regular range.

Thats a legacy Rumi's
"
SenderHoN написал:

Im using a legacy Rumis for a bit of extra block. Block can be increased in league by using Anomalous Tempest Shield with 4 Block/Spell Block and less damage jewels but more focus on small block clusters for example.

Also i updated the PoB link as something inside PoB has bugged and i had no medium Cluster Jewels anymore. Now its fixed.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 16 янв. 2021 г., 11:49:58
Would be nice to see the recommended gear and cluster setup at a more reasonable cost range, like 50ex. Not everyone can afford 200-300ex worth of triple crit multi jewels. I don't believe the re-implemented harvest features will lower the cost that much because it will be a watered down version of the league and still expensive.
"
melkorien написал:
Would be nice to see the recommended gear and cluster setup at a more reasonable cost range, like 50ex. Not everyone can afford 200-300ex worth of triple crit multi jewels. I don't believe the re-implemented harvest features will lower the cost that much because it will be a watered down version of the league and still expensive.

I took the bare minimum PoB from the build section of the guide and added a 3rd PoB:

Recommendation for league without high-end budget:
https://pastebin.com/21A1kiQR

Maybe this helps.

Edit: Maven Video AL9 uploaded in the video section.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 17 янв. 2021 г., 16:58:05
Excellent video of Maven.

This is not a cheap build. It is meant to do END-GAME in a relaxed style.

If you can't afford it, take what the OP did to POB and make your own build with your budget. You will be able to conquer most everything, and trade up to get further.

I'm still not up to his level, but slowly progressing...
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Hey, thanks for the build am really enjoying it so far. Do u have any tips / priority in terms of upgrades for my gear? Feel that my dmg is a bit lacking.
"
henbas написал:
Hey, thanks for the build am really enjoying it so far. Do u have any tips / priority in terms of upgrades for my gear? Feel that my dmg is a bit lacking.

Awakened Spell Cascade would greatly help.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация