[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Gardiff написал:
zzang,
my understanding is that desecrate can only spawn 10 corpses max. how does awoken cascade help on desecrate?

does it do something weird like VD+DD starts using the corpses as quickly as desecrate is making them and you never hit that 10 corpse limit?

love the build, thanks.

There is a skillnode called Undertaker it allows you to spawn 2 more corpses with descecrate so the limit is 12.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 25 янв. 2021 г., 1:37:37
@zzang my crit multi is only 150% right now. Am I better off running elemental overload until I can raise it? POB says I'm at 48k per ball with ignite checked. If I uncheck ignite and talent EO it says 54k per ball. Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing something else that EO could hurt. I'm only level 84 and working on 2nd cluster.
Последняя редакция: brawndo89. Время: 25 янв. 2021 г., 4:56:50
Hello I am thinking of trying out this build on my already leveled 94 summoner with plenty of currency, my question is i killed my bandits and wonder if that would effect this build to much?
"
tumenter написал:
Hello I am thinking of trying out this build on my already leveled 94 summoner with plenty of currency, my question is i killed my bandits and wonder if that would effect this build to much?

You can change your bandit choice. Google tells you how :)!
"
Edeka написал:
"
tumenter написал:

You can change your bandit choice. Google tells you how :)!

Ahh thank you much
Sorry for stupid question ._. .. but how many dps this build can do? (min\max gear)
"
brawndo89 написал:
@zzang my crit multi is only 150% right now. Am I better off running elemental overload until I can raise it? POB says I'm at 48k per ball with ignite checked. If I uncheck ignite and talent EO it says 54k per ball. Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing something else that EO could hurt. I'm only level 84 and working on 2nd cluster.

Well if your crit multi is low there is nothing that prevents you to spec into Elemental Overload temporarily.

"
Илюшор написал:
Sorry for stupid question ._. .. but how many dps this build can do? (min\max gear)

Check T19 100% delirious videos from the Video section of the guide to see dps. Not much have changed in terms of DPS since patch 3.12
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 25 янв. 2021 г., 11:48:00
"
rejolt написал:
Juicing this build pretty hard in Ritual, if anyone has questions on viability in league feel free to message me.

However I have a question for you Zzang, does Awakened Spell Cascade only make a difference if we have two? Does desecrate spawn enough corpsed for it to actually be a dps boost if its only in the VD/DD links ?

I know its best on both, but thinking budget wise

Got any tips on a rough progression on which items to get first? I just reached maps and got myself lv 21 gems. I am thinking of saving up for a 6l shavs so i can get low life going.
I am not tanky enough right now and i do not deal enough damage for the Ritual content

So after going all in on this build, I don't think I have played a build this fun (or this expensive) since the good ole righteous fire days
I still need to get a good bit tankier 7.8k ES currently but I was able to line up all my resists evenly to use The Wise Oak and that has seemed to be a nice boost both ways, but apart from the reflects which I am trying to work into my implicits, this build hasn't had an issue with anything. Thanks for the well done guide.

P.S. Don't flame me on my belt and boots, the flat ES low rolls were the last things I added, and I can't make myself remove and add defense and maybe have to start over and I still need to properly work on the gloves
Последняя редакция: Benihimee. Время: 25 янв. 2021 г., 21:11:49
Hi,

i'm currently resoeccing to this build and got some questions:

1. My wand is decent, but only at atk speed 1.2. Is that an issue?
2. Could someone please give a little more in depth explanation to crafting boots and belt? As i'm not too experienced here. And maybe a very rough estimation how much budget in needed in ritual to craft both in an ok quality.
3. How good is awakened spell cascade? Could probably buy too before i'm finished or is there other things much more important? (e.g. crafting boots/Belt, bottled faith,...).

Thanks in advance!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация