[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

I did, a lot of times actually.

You should emphasize the importance of gem levels, since you have a lot of different levels, and it is quite critical to get the build to work.

Also its quite confusing to me that the build in here and the POB is different.

In here it says to kill alira, and in POB it says 2 passive skill points.

The gear in here and in POB is also different.

Im not trying to be an asshole, but you are an expert to this build, most of us trying to copy it isnt. I know you are doing us a favour by sharing it, and im thankfull for that.

"
JensLynild написал:

You should emphasize the importance of gem levels, since you have a lot of different levels, and it is quite critical to get the build to work.

Im not trying to be an asshole, but you are an expert to this build, most of us trying to copy it isnt. I know you are doing us a favour by sharing it, and im thankfull for that.

Where do i say dont pick up alira in the guide???
Its literally stated in the build section. "Bandits: Alira" this is consistent with my PoB link.
You just need to READ it.

As for PoB can you point out what is different to linked items?

And where do i say or use Insipration anywhere?
Please dont do homebrew stuff and follow the guide lots of questions will be obsolete by then.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 18 февр. 2021 г., 11:42:45
"
zzang написал:
"
JensLynild написал:

Where do i say dont pick up alira in the guide???
Its literally stated in the build section. "Bandits: Alira"
You just need to READ it.

As for PoB can you point out what is different to linked items?

And where do i say or use Insipration anywhere?
Please dont do homebrew stuff and follow the guide lots of questions will be obsolete by then.

My sincerest apologies. I just copied the pastbin again, and discovered i somehow was following a different build. Im sorry, my mistakes. If only i knew that a week ago, I would have saved so much time. Sorry again.
Последняя редакция: JensLynild. Время: 18 февр. 2021 г., 11:43:04
hey guys, i sell my items for this build, 1 item = 1 price
https://pastebin.com/tjMn3DB8
PM for prices
(only on league)
Последняя редакция: r0mio. Время: 19 февр. 2021 г., 3:57:08
Again I have a gearing question regarding whats needed for T14 100% Delirious

Скрытый текст

I have a perfect Wise Oak lying around technically which I can use but wont for regular mapping due to speed.
This is my current checklist that I'm working on gearwise in that specific order
- Triple Resist Elevated Unnerved Gloves
- Finish Boots with Reforge keep Suffix for good ES and craft Cannot be Frozen
- Belt as listed in the crafting section
- Elevated version of my helmet

I've no clue on how to scale my damage further at this point. Any ideas to make the T14 Delirious farming as fast/deathless as possible
"
Ass4rad написал:

I've no clue on how to scale my damage further at this point. Any ideas to make the T14 Delirious farming as fast/deathless as possible

Hey mate...the wand is the key. You have some really nice mods on your wand, but %increased spell damage or %increased fire damage on your wand is needed.

Question for Zz, are they both equal as far as spell damage? Or is fire better?

Thanks for the guide again! If you have an extra Mirror Wand or Helm lying around I'd be happy to dust it off for you.

-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Последняя редакция: MourningBlade. Время: 18 февр. 2021 г., 19:42:58
Yes Wand is in the works, I'm currently trying to get a fractured Fire Damage / Spell Damage wand but havent been "lucky" enough to get one yet. According to PoB a better wand would equal to roughly 8% more DPS which is pretty good but considering the cost of crafting a wand like that there have to be cheaper alternatives
Headhunter or 82% breakpoint for 100% delirious farming? HH has to be better right?
So I've been working on getting this build up and running based on the "Recommendation for league without high-end budget" PoB link. Is there a PoB available for in-league WITH a higher budget, or should I just be looking at the lvl 100 PoB and generally working toward those upgrades?

Thanks, enjoying the build so far.
Последняя редакция: Travesty9090. Время: 19 февр. 2021 г., 9:49:56
Did you guys buy a base with the helm enchant already or run LAB after crafting the helm? I'm almost done crafting my helm but kind of forgot about the helm enchant and I suck at lab...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация