[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
gab34110 написал:
Can we have an updated POB link?

also do you have a small leveling guide?

He posted the buildcode above. Just copy all the code and import it into PoB-Community Forc under "To import a build, enter the code here:"
Have you guys noticed, that placing Thread of Hope (very large) in this position (templar socket) allows us to take some potentially really good notables, such as:

Tireless (8% life + 6% mana cost reduction) - might be our mana trouble solver
Precision (5% ms + 6% attack/cast speed + 20 dex)
Retribution (14% inc dmg + 5% attack/cast speed + 10int/str)
Sanctity (20% armour + 10% ES + 1% ES regen (ZO) + 10int/str)
Glancing blows (new notable from legion jewels now on the tree)

I'm no good in build constructing, just wanted to point out that it might be worth it to get it there. What do you guys think?
Последняя редакция: Nosorozhek. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 14:40:55
Do you think this would work if we used Arcanist Brand instead of Spellslinger?
There is tree variation: https://pastebin.com/wTMpMR9j
"
Nosorozhek написал:
Have you guys noticed, that placing Thread of Hope (very large) in this position (templar socket) allows us to take some potentially really good notables, such as:

I'm no good in build constructing, just wanted to point out that it might be worth it to get it there. What do you guys think?

Thats possibly some unexpected synergy from GGG, its that good.
Is the build league-starter friendly or does it require a lot to get it going?
Hey, can you give us the priorities item to afford for please?

And also the order to acquire the cluster jewels, cuz i think this will be the hardest thing to get.

Thanks and congrats for this build, it is well written.
"
Nosorozhek написал:

no...

you would need to spent 5 more skill points and lose dmg..

even picking something like glancing blows where you are already at the cap of blocking giving yourself extra 50% of the dmg taken on blocking..

mana cost reduction isnt the the issue... mana reserve is
Последняя редакция: Rehbock. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 15:06:27
Hey, thanks for the reply. This builds seem very interesting. Can you perhaps make a leveling guide? I only really played cyclone but since that's getting fucked I might as well try out this build.
"
ImbaGaijiin написал:
hey, can this build be done with scion ascendant? tweaking your POB, i found that scion inquisitor+necro do more damage than pure necro

Nope, this specific build is necro only as we need all 3 Ascendancy Key Nodes for this build.

- Essence Glutton: essential for mana recovery
- Corpse Pact: 200% increased attack speed to hit all those nice triggers plus chill and shock enemies
- Mistress of Sacrifice: block/spell block from Bone offering

Not possible with Scion.

"
swaes написал:
Hey, thanks for the reply. This builds seem very interesting. Can you perhaps make a leveling guide? I only really played cyclone but since that's getting fucked I might as well try out this build.

Someone posted a life tree at page 38 i think. I lost a bit track since requests exploded today.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 15:25:23
"
zzang написал:
Hey guys, my apologize if i cant answer to every request as the thread kinda exploded after it turned out that melee will be garbage this patch. Here are some responses:

"
rejolt написал:
Is the amount of damage visible in videos, attainable in league? Seems bonkers

Yup, all the damage can be achieved in League environment but needs very good gear but even with medicore gear you will roflstomp with this build at the point when you have the required gear to get it rolling

Are there any ways to farm Atziri with this? I usually use that as my source of income during the first 2-3 days.

Would you recommend speccing Elementalist for reflecting immunity early on and then switching after its non profitable?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация