[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Amazing build did everything if someone is interested i'm selling my gear for this build just whisper me in game @SaiCosaDiconoLeMieTette or pm here
this is my gear
Hello.Please help me. I dont know where to look for Cooldown Recovery Speed. There is different numbers. Please check here https://imgur.com/a/6lMwaI3 and this is my character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Damiance/characters i have 95% of the stuff you said and still have lots of exalted orbs on stash to spend. Please help me improve things. Thank you and you are doing great job
Just tried build on t16 map and i am dieing !!! spend a lot of exalted orbs on this build whats wrong ? !:(
"
Damiance написал:
Just tried build on t16 map and i am dieing !!! spend a lot of exalted orbs on this build whats wrong ? !:(

Lol you are at -13 cold resist and uncapped lightning resist (63%)
Any cold damage will oneshot you.

Dont go for Essence Glutton if you cannot cap your resistances i explicitly stated to go for Commander of Darkness if resist is an issue.

Essence Glutton is the high end single target bossing switch but really not neccessary.
"
zzang написал:
"
Damiance написал:

Dont go for Essence Glutton if you cannot cap your resistances i explicitly stated to go for Commander of Darkness if resist is an issue.

Essence Glutton is the high end single target bossing switch but really not neccessary.
Just changed it. Whats about Cooldown Recovery Speed ? my one is showing 20% ?! impossible where to find this. Thank You
"
Damiance написал:
"
zzang написал:
"
Damiance написал:

Just changed it. Whats about Cooldown Recovery Speed ? my one is showing 20% ?! impossible where to find this. Thank You

You get 30% from Helm Enchant, 20% from lvl 21 Spellslinger and 20% from belt. You are hitting the desireable 69% CDR cap so everything good.
Which Pantheon do you use
"
YlwCrvdFruit написал:
Which Pantheon do you use

I pick Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Tukohama but i think Soul of Lunaris or Soul for Solaris as Major and Soul of Shakari and Soul of Ralakesh for minor are viable choices too.
ohhh noooo why did you lock your character? :D This profile tab has been set to private, or you lack the permissions to view it.I cant look up at your character :D
Последняя редакция: Damiance. Время: 12 мая 2020 г., 12:49:00
What's the priority on the large cluster jewel? There's nothing like that on the market and I don't see crafting one as profitable.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация