[3.11] Odif's League Starter Electric Skeletons-Spectres Necro Build, DISCONTINUED

"
Checkhook написал:
"
Odif написал:

Doryani's Prototype is a no go.
You lose the ability to proc EE, negating much of the advantage of lower enemies lightning resistance to yours, and you would still have all the drawbacks of having to compensate for low light res on yourself.

My thinking was to bypass EE altogether and just use Doryani to lower enemies lightning res.... I guess its probably not worth the effort over EE though.

Thanks for responding, much appreciated!

Ya, you could get boss ele resist to -60% this way without a click, BUT, it would require a LOT of other stuff to make up for having -60% to ele resists on yourself.

Considering Shaper has 50% light resists, EE + elemental army + conductivity will get him below -20% light resists. and have no defensive problems.

But....
I would LOVE to see somebody try it, figure out how to deal with running around with -60% light resists. DPS would be huge and click free. And you could use a defensive curse like Temp Chains or Enfeeble.
Последняя редакция: Odif. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 0:37:05
Ok, did some updates.

Put in some 3.11 skill trees, this time with poeplanner.com so peeps without path of building could see the trees.

Changed to having 2 golems with 70% increased golem buffs, for a bit more defense.

The patch notes for 3.11 did nothing to minions.

The 3.11 tree gave us another 1% max ele resist, which is nice.

p.s.

I did not yet make a tree for it, but we are close to the great block keystone Glancing Blows (doubles your block, but you only block 50% of damage)

We could path to this, and use Bone Offering instead of Flesh Offering
We gain a bunch of defense this way, lose offense and move speed.

I will see how it goes this league, if I want to go that way.

Последняя редакция: Odif. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 2:48:22
Ouch
Just noticed we lost 5% phys dam reduction from soul of steel.

Bummer man!
I like this a lot. I'm going to go with this for my league starter.
I like this build! Odif. Could you make pastebin? Could be without items and gems. All passive tree.
"
MrKato2 написал:
I like this build! Odif. Could you make pastebin? Could be without items and gems. All passive tree.

Waiting on the update to PoB.
My PoB still has the 3.10 tree.

But it will happen.
"
Odif написал:
"
MrKato2 написал:

Waiting on the update to PoB.
My PoB still has the 3.10 tree.

But it will happen.

Here is PoB Fork community. 3.11 tree and many features!

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding
Ok
Harvest is about to launch.

If any of you actually use this guide as a league starter for Harvest, please post about it here.

In particular, if you are relatively new to PoE, let me know if you found the guide helpful, and any suggestions you have for improving the guide.

P.S.
I plan on starting with the Zombie variant, as I have some repetative motion issues, and the zombie version is less clicking.
(I think the skel version is stronger early on.)
Hey, you wrote in the guide, that there are still free gem slots, but it looks like all are used, or I am missing something.
"
leonard350 написал:
Hey, you wrote in the guide, that there are still free gem slots, but it looks like all are used, or I am missing something.

You could be right.
I did some changes that added some gems, but did not recount the gems.

Lets recalculate

6 Skels
4 Spectres
3 brand + curse
2 offering
2 travel skill
4 auras
2 golems
1 desecrate

24 total
Ouch
I have used all the gems!

I will change the guide

P.S.
Considering how easy its gonna be to craft, I will probably dual wield unset rings for some extra skills like animate guardian.
Just buy any high ilvl unset ring, and craft some life/resists on it.
Последняя редакция: Odif. Время: 19 июня 2020 г., 15:14:13

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация