[3.11] Odif's League Starter Electric Skeletons-Spectres Necro Build, DISCONTINUED

"
EiggNog написал:
I apologize If Im being dense. but how? it increases mana reduces damage but casts twice. mana and casting twice dont happen cause you pull the gem out. all thats left is the damage reduction. Just to level it... I put it with my raging sprits cause I dont have the linked slots yet... Not to be a tooltip wariror but is there something Im missing?

Seems to be a failure to communicate.

There are two separate issues:
1) raising the spectre
2) using the spectre to kill stuff.

1) remove spell echo support, so as to target the correct corpses for raising.
2) Have spell echo support socketed. The key to the damage this provides is the
MORE MULTIPLIER on cast speed. at gem level 20, it gives 70% more cast speed, more than offsetting the 10% less damage. This support gives more damage than any other to a casting minion. (math is a level 20 spell echo is a net 53% more damage, far better than other supports at level 20)

P.S.
Dont use on summon raising spirits, as they are an ATTACK minion, and gain no spell casting bonus.
"
Odif написал:
"
EiggNog написал:
I apologize If Im being dense. but how? it increases mana reduces damage but casts twice. mana and casting twice dont happen cause you pull the gem out. all thats left is the damage reduction. Just to level it... I put it with my raging sprits cause I dont have the linked slots yet... Not to be a tooltip wariror but is there something Im missing?

Seems to be a failure to communicate.

There are two separate issues:
1) raising the spectre
2) using the spectre to kill stuff.

1) remove spell echo support, so as to target the correct corpses for raising.
2) Have spell echo support socketed. The key to the damage this provides is the
MORE MULTIPLIER on cast speed. at gem level 20, it gives 70% more cast speed, more than offsetting the 10% less damage. This support gives more damage than any other to a casting minion. (math is a level 20 spell echo is a net 53% more damage, far better than other supports at level 20)

P.S.
Dont use on summon raising spirits, as they are an ATTACK minion, and gain no spell casting bonus.

Someone had mentioned that possibility but it seemed speculative. I thought the cast speed applied to you the caster on the minion. I was just leveling the gem in a spare blue socket.
Harvest crafting is making a lot of stuff accessible earlier than last league. I am worried about keeping spectres alive during labs. They tend stand there in the traps. Im fortunate I havent lost one yet.

Another issue is minions killing Izaro before Ive had a chance to deal with gargoyle/mirrors/statues/lt/etc. I get that a beefed up Izaro grants extra keys but I cant kill the last one one the 3rd lab (L65) on any character. Ican breeze through the lab itself and the 1st and 2cd appearings but everytime the 3rd one (even without buffs) nukes me.
different topic but controlling the minions...

Thankyou for the responses.. I hope youve gotten something from a new players feedback.
"
EiggNog написал:

I thought the cast speed applied to you the caster on the minion.

Ican breeze through the lab itself and the 1st and 2cd appearings but everytime the 3rd one (even without buffs) nukes me.

Any support gem socketed into a link with a minion affects the minion, assuming it can support the ability the minion is using. And yes, spell echo also gives more cast speed to you on the raise cast, however worthless that is.

Izaro has a slam attack that will one shot any toon that is not super tanky.
He telegraphs his attack, you have time to move out of the way.

Keep skels up on him, and dodge dodge dodge.

You have to do this, no matter how many of his fight 1 and fight 2 buffs exist in fight 3.
Hey love the build so far one of my favorite summoner builds I've played.

A Quickening Covenant Jewel dropped for me and i was wondering if you think its worth using. Thanks in advance!
Can a wand have "% increased lightning damage" mod ? This will not screw up EE, only if I flat damage is on wands, correct?
triad grip need any link or just 4 blue socket ?
"
NickMickYok написал:
triad grip need any link or just 4 blue socket ?

Needs at least a 3L
"
EiggNog написал:

Another issue is minions killing Izaro before Ive had a chance to deal with gargoyle/mirrors/statues/lt/etc. I get that a beefed up Izaro grants extra keys but I cant kill the last one one the 3rd lab (L65) on any character. Ican breeze through the lab itself and the 1st and 2cd appearings but everytime the 3rd one (even without buffs) nukes me.
different topic but controlling the minions...

Thats strange... I am usiong 5-link skellies and shitty gear. Izaro in 3rd lab went down within a second or two. I just casted my skellies (9 of them), got 3 spectres, dropped on him brand and it was over even before it started. He threw once his green stuff and went down.
I was ALWAYS moving, not standing still even for 1 sec (running around him). I did this on character lvl71. You can see my profile to check what i have equipped.

For now using skitterbots + wrath with generosity as auras. On skellies for boss fights multistrike (which i switch to melee splash for mapping).

Same with Kitava - he was changing phases every few seconds, i did not even saw his adds spawning ;) Brand with elemental equilibrium works wonders here!
Hey, what cold spell would be best to proc EE in place of Armageddon Brand? Wintertide Brand does DOT and does not proc EE.
"
leonard350 написал:
Hey, what cold spell would be best to proc EE in place of Armageddon Brand? Wintertide Brand does DOT and does not proc EE.

Winter Orb

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация