🏆 Kelza`s VD 🏆 POST MOVED --------> Info in the OP

Soul of steel had the -5% phys dmg reduction removed, so it might be better to drop that wheel and the life wheel connected to it, put the 4 points from life wheel into scion, then 3 points from soul of steel into Anointed Flesh so we keep the +1% max resist, and that gives us an extra 3 points to put elsewhere.

All we lose is 3% life, and a chunk of armor (though not very much % reduction it seems).
Последняя редакция: Artilles. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 21:47:19
Make a new one and link this one.
Copy all the content and reserve first 5 posts.

You're legendary. <3
Did you solve what to do now that Circle of Anguish is nerfed? Is it just 1% reduced mana reservation like you wrote or is that old?

Looking forward to a full 3.11 version!

(P.S.: You should add the budget gear setups to PoB so we can see what the DPS looks like before GG gear)
your a legend thank you for keeping us updated , im curiuos though how is the 5 ex version of the build with new patches? is there any new update or changes to that version? since most likely the first step of upgrades at league start will be torwards that version . thank you
"
Soul of steel had the -5% phys dmg reduction removed, so it might be better to drop that wheel and the life wheel connected to it, put the 4 points from life wheel into scion, then 3 points from soul of steel into Anointed Flesh so we keep the +1% max resist, and that gives us an extra 3 points to put elsewhere.

All we lose is 3% life, and a chunk of armor (though not very much % reduction it seems).

Watching the stream yesterday he was tweaking the passive tree to pick up Undertaker. He was also considering pathing down to Call to Arms and including a warcry in the build, but with an 8 sec cd on most of them I'm not sure it will be that beneficial.

Going with your idea, the 3 extra points saved from dropping that life and armor area could be used to path to Combat Stamina (3 pts). We could pick up 8% life, 30% armor, 10 more all res, and 1.5% life regen. Depending how you want to do it, you could avoid grabbing the life% on the scion wheel and spend a point or 2 elsewhere, but you would still end up losing a small % of life.

Another thing too, we get Synthesis mods back this league. I'm sure they will be rare, and maybe limited to one per item, but that should help us make up for anything we lose by tweaking the tree.
Последняя редакция: Cripple13. Время: 18 июня 2020 г., 10:58:54
Plans for this afternoon:

* Create a new topic on which I'll reserve 3-4 replies on 1st page, since this main topic reached 50k max character and I can't add more important info

* Upload a new from 1 to 100 tree based into really budget gear

* Upload a level 100 PoB for the three end game iterations:

VD Hypothermia
VD Controlled Destruction
VD DD

With the 3.11 tree and anguish rings set up to 3.11 aswell

* Test all of the ideas brought in twitch yesterday and this thread in PoB

I have tomorrow a 24 hour work shift, so I will be able to forum/PoB but not play, so I might keep adding more info tomorrow, stay tuned and watch out for stream and new thread.
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Последняя редакция: Kelzar. Время: 18 июня 2020 г., 11:56:26
You're a legend my dude. Keep up the good work!

There's only one thing I don't understand about the build. It's reserved mana. How much of mana is reserved, how does it work with Circles of Anguish.

Why does budget gear have Circles of Anguish that have HoA reduced mana reservation, but high budget doesn't? And what is up with this 1% reduced reserved mana on jewel.

Is there anyone that would help me understand that?
Последняя редакция: Bromeek. Время: 18 июня 2020 г., 12:01:54
Gonna start with this tomorrow... just so you guys know... lol
my concerns about the build as a starter are how the damage is going into red maps and endgame bosses without the market having Circle of Anguish rings and Calamitous Visions. is having a corrupted inpulsa pretty essential with getting your VD damage up to do things like sirius?
Последняя редакция: Blinknasty. Время: 18 июня 2020 г., 14:20:35
Your damage scales of how much life the enemies have. You won't have a damage problem in maps at all.
Your damage will be fine to kill sirius even without inpulsa. It won't be a 20 second fight though.

Anyway, that's not why I really was answering: If you tag your build as SSF viable, you shouldn't list stuff like Inpulsa as mandatory. That's not how SSF works. SSF needs to work on items you can craft yourself without trading for tenthousands of orbs and items you can target farm.

I know the build will do fine even without all those items, but if you advertise it as SSF viable, I would expect a SSF item section and ideally crafting advice and farming hints for those items.

Nice build beside that little critique :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация