🏆 Kelza`s VD 🏆 POST MOVED --------> Info in the OP

Awesome thanks for the leveling update! Appreciate that you still care for the build. Guide is getting better and better, so will probably give it a try as league starter if there are no bigger things mentioned in the patch notes.

Just read the manifesto. So the things that are known to get a nerf and the build uses are:
Corpse Pact: Attack/Cast speed cap at 200% (100 corpses). I don't think that effects us at all right? since we use corpse pact for shock/chill mainly.
Circle of Anguish rings: Less damage

Nothing too bad yet.
Последняя редакция: shokilicious. Время: 16 июня 2020 г., 3:28:52
"
shokilicious написал:
Awesome thanks for the leveling update! Appreciate that you still care for the build. Guide is getting better and better, so will probably give it a try as league starter if there are no bigger things mentioned in the patch notes.

Just read the manifesto. So the things that are known to get a nerf and the build uses are:
Corpse Pact: Attack/Cast speed cap at 200% (100 corpses). I don't think that effects us at all right? since we use corpse pact for shock/chill mainly.
Circle of Anguish rings: Less damage

Nothing too bad yet.

About Corpse Pact:

"

My setup with no Frenzy Charges, no Onslaught and no Tailwind and no corpses consumed:

My setup with again, no Frenzy, no Onslaught and no Tailwind, but 100 corpses consumed to reach 200% max APS increase:

My setup, now with Frenzy, Onslaught and Tailwind up, together with cap of corpses:

What do this means?

* We will be non affected either if at 52% or 69% treesholds of the build
* We want to avoid low APS weapons, and if possible wanna aim for 1.5 wands, to reduce that way the smaller ending APS through buffs/corpse pact in order to reach our treeshold required APS in order to reach maximum potential

About the Anguish Rings:

"
* Will have to see the final values to be able to make a prediction from day 0
* The mana reduction section, will also cap other options in the build as my final testings into playing VD+DD all together

Vaal Molten Shell:

"
* Now, even more than before, we will wanna make sure our gear pieces are STR based, in order to make the Vaal Molten Shell gets more benefict of its own new requirements.
* Will update more tomorrow when patch notes go out.

3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
This build looks absolutely nutty and it doesn‘t really seem to get nerfed which is just perfect.
100% my league starter!
"
GrindcoreFTW написал:
This build looks absolutely nutty and it doesn‘t really seem to get nerfed which is just perfect.
100% my league starter!

I hope so but we know spellslinger is mentionned at least 1 time in the patch notes, we don't know if it's good or bad.
"
GrindcoreFTW написал:
100% my league starter!

I'd wait till tomorrow before making such a bold statement!!
"
Erseii написал:
I was super conflicted whether to league-start with this because there wasn't a clear leveling guide but I just noticed you added one. Looks like I found the my league starter. You're pretty cool in my book.

Just saw that I need to kill Alira too, ripperoni lol.

Like I said this guide its getting better and better. Im drill to see the patch notes and kelza magic working for 3.11
Последняя редакция: Sikottic. Время: 16 июня 2020 г., 17:52:30
we safe boys?
just worried about the rings nerf
Rings nerf is probably material on the DPS front.

VMS nerf is pretty substantial but if you're str based thru and thru it'll be less impactful.
Besides the little nerf on the rings, I didn't see any other CONS;

Actually Conviction is getting a buff:

Wave of Conviction
Now has an added Damage effectiveness of 220% (from 160%).

What else guys?

At this moment I'll rush Kelza! lol

Denis
We also seem to loose 10% phys. damage reduction from cluster dragon hunter + soul of steel.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация