[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Yes you can enchant the gloves. The Uber lab is short today so I am going to do a few runs to try and get a better enchant

Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 21 июля 2020 г., 10:38:52
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
Yes you can enchant the gloves. The Uber lab is short today so I am going to do a few runs to try and get a better enchant

ok this will do for now. I was looking for Commandment of Flames, but Commandment of Inferno should synergize with the build.

Runs took 7 minutes on average in case you want to run Uber lab today. Always go upper right except for first room. In first room go upper left to get golden key.

Here is a summary of what I have learned with the gloves. Hopefully this will help others.

=====================

If you can't afford an enlighten level 4 or you wish to sell your EL4 for 5ex to use on your build, you might want to consider these gloves.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hands_of_the_High_Templar

There are a total of 5 possible corruptions on these gloves out of a possible 20 choices.

There are 6 out of the 20 that fit our build.

1) +1 to Level of Socketed Gems (mandatory, so that we can use EL3)
2) (8-10)% increased Cast Speed
3) +2 to Level of Socketed AoE Gems
4) (4-6)% increased maximum Life
5) (4-6)% increased maximum Energy Shield
6) +1 to Maximum Frenzy Charges (this is only if you are using Cold Snap)

Initially, you want to find a pair of gloves that have at least 3 of these (with the first being mandatory). +2 to socketed AOE gems is the best of the rest.

Once you buy them, you can do the following:

a) Divine them to maximize the explicit rolls (not easy)
b) Blessed them to maximize the implicit rolls (very easy)
c) Beast craft them to quality of 30% (very easy)
d) Enchant them (Commandment of Flames is best but look for any synergy)

========================

Note that if you are clever enough, these gloves also have the chance to Curse Enemies with Level (10-12) Elemental Weakness on Hit. If you decide to use that, you free up two gem sockets in your reckoning set up.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 21 июля 2020 г., 15:10:10
I would like to share CI version of this build. The gear is not min-max yet. There are so many things can improve such as replace Xoph blood with Drox's amulet with %increased ES and fire penetrate (My ring also shit) but still tanky with 1k ES Regen, 3M Shaper DPS. https://pastebin.com/cZWsNgXe
"
I would like to share CI version of this build. The gear is not min-max yet. There are so many things can improve such as replace Xoph blood with Drox's amulet with %increased ES and fire penetrate (My ring also shit) but still tanky with 1k ES Regen, 3M Shaper DPS. https://pastebin.com/cZWsNgXe

looks really good! That is a nice variation of the build.

I have a question for you. How are you managing having the dual curses?

If you only have a single curse set up(which from first glance it looks like you do), your Vulnerability curse is likely being continually overwritten immediately with Temporal Chains (temp chains does not have good synergy for damage).

As one of you upgrades, you probably want to change the Gloves to remove the curse or get the gloves with Curse with Elemental Weakness. At least that way if the curses over write each other, they will still function with the build.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
Here is a summary of what I have learned with the gloves. Hopefully this will help others.

=====================

If you can't afford an enlighten level 4 or you wish to sell your EL4 for 5ex to use on your build, you might want to consider these gloves.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hands_of_the_High_Templar

There are a total of 5 possible corruptions on these gloves out of a possible 20 choices.

There are 6 out of the 20 that fit our build.

1) +1 to Level of Socketed Gems (mandatory, so that we can use EL3)
2) (8-10)% increased Cast Speed
3) +2 to Level of Socketed AoE Gems
4) (4-6)% increased maximum Life
5) (4-6)% increased maximum Energy Shield
6) +1 to Maximum Frenzy Charges (this is only if you are using Cold Snap)

Initially, you want to find a pair of gloves that have at least 3 of these (with the first being mandatory). +2 to socketed AOE gems is the best of the rest.

Once you buy them, you can do the following:

a) Divine them to maximize the explicit rolls (not easy)
b) Blessed them to maximize the implicit rolls (very easy)
c) Beast craft them to quality of 30% (very easy)

========================

Note that if you are clever enough, these gloves also have the chance to Curse Enemies with Level (10-12) Elemental Weakness on Hit. If you decide to use that, you free up two gem sockets in your reckoning set up.
c) Beast Craft for 30% quality

some lovely information thanks andy, hope you enjoy them! so QOL for this build :D! love the extra curse idea too! didnt think of that, now we can pop RF there and not need a socketed ring:D! perks perks perks with these haha love it
Последняя редакция: Cchris07. Время: 21 июля 2020 г., 13:20:58
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"

looks really good! That is a nice variation of the build.

I have a question for you. How are you managing having the dual curses?

If you only have a single curse set up(which from first glance it looks like you do), your Vulnerability curse is likely being continually overwritten immediately with Temporal Chains (temp chains does not have good synergy for damage).

As one of you upgrades, you probably want to change the Gloves to remove the curse or get the gloves with Curse with Elemental Weakness. At least that way if the curses over write each other, they will still function with the build.

Yea. If you don't have LV5 awakened CoH, the curse on item will overwrite curse linked gem immediately. The priority of glove implicit is
1. +1 Level to socketed gem
2. +2 to AOE gem
3. % Increased Maximum ES
4. Don't have any curses is preferable.

And I found that temporal chain is not bad at all. It can help you survive many hits from boss, big pack. Because they're slow in action speed which included cast speed & attack speed.

But if you plan to do more damage elemental weakness is still the best choice.
"
Cchris07 написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

love the extra curse idea too! didnt think of that, now we can pop RF there and not need a socketed ring:D! perks perks perks with these haha love it

yes, great idea!

And since there are two sockets that free up, we can even link some sort of support (Increased Duration?) to RF to make it even more powerful.

These gloves add so much flexibility to the build at a reasonable cost.

The Gloves curse is more consistent because it will be 100% up time since any time we use Incinerate, we curse. However the curse in our Reckoning setup is a stronger curse because it can reach a much higher level.

Maybe we can sneak in a "you can apply an additional curse" some where on our rare gear(that is probably unlikely though, I think it is just corrupted amulets that have it)? That would be ideal because then we could dual curse with out needing the ultra expensive (17-18ex) Awakened Curse on Hit......
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 21 июля 2020 г., 15:39:16
just got my armour on block node finally, lvl 90 now :D!!! this shits hilarious. tier 14 map....
went and made coffee came back still stood there and there all dead from cwdt setup. hahahaha love it man!
Последняя редакция: Cchris07. Время: 21 июля 2020 г., 21:02:12
Hit level 95 and broke the 8k effective life barrier

4 big upgrades left to go, the second two of which are likely unattainable sadly due to cost and availability

1) Hitting 4 build helping corrupts on the High Templar gloves
2) Awakened Elemental Focus, Level 5
3) +1 to socketed gems corruption for Skin of the Loyal
4) Awakened Curse on Hit, Level 5
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 22 июля 2020 г., 22:35:42

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация