[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Turns out my computer cannot handle the sirus fight all to well so i will be getting rid of my gear for this char. my profile is public feel free to msg me about buying any gear.
"
Movement0 написал:
Turns out my computer cannot handle the sirus fight all to well so i will be getting rid of my gear for this char. my profile is public feel free to msg me about buying any gear.

Sorry to hear, man :(
Picked this up today fairly cheap.

Obviously not the corruption we want (which is going for 50ex right now) but both corruptions help get me to just shy of 8200 effective life

"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
Picked this up today fairly cheap.

Obviously not the corruption we want (which is going for 50ex right now) but both corruptions help get me to just shy of 8200 effective life

Very nice one! :o
Very happy with these! The rolls are almost perfect and I hit on 4 corruptions that help our build.

Now I have to go back to lab to enchant again (ugh :) )
I almost forgot about upgrading this one it has been in my tree so long.

The roll is pretty good for armor here and is a nice upgrade from my current Watchers Eye which only has one useful stat.

Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 23 июля 2020 г., 19:49:35
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
I almost forgot about upgrading this one it has been in my tree so long.

The roll is pretty good for armor here and is a nice upgrade from my current Watchers Eye which only has one useful stat.

gzz man, nice armour corruption too btw :) im having a playthrough SSF atm but i plan to come back to burn some more shit in the near future :P
A6 - 0 deaths.

Tree and gear... gems are not even 20/20 yet.

ps i got a 8gb gpu and its never kicked out that much heat before.. no lag but wth GGG.
Последняя редакция: Cchris07. Время: 24 июля 2020 г., 21:21:51
For those looking to enchant their belt (the new feature in Harvest, which costs about 8c to get a Dedication to the Goddess), this is the best one IMO

*30% reduced Effect of Curses on you while on Consecrated Ground

This would alleviate the need for Reduced Curses on one of your rings in you decide to invest in that protection.

This is a 1 in 15 chance to hit.

There are a couple of others that help the build as well, but in smaller ways

*+300 to Armour while you have Fortify
*15% increased Area of Effect while you have Arcane Surge

I got this one on my first try which excited me on the first half of the sentence until I finished it :(

*Hits against Enemies Unnerved by you have 50% increased Spell Critical Strike Chance
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
For those looking to enchant their belt (the new feature in Harvest, which costs about 8c to get a Dedication to the Goddess), this is the best one IMO

*30% reduced Effect of Curses on you while on Consecrated Ground

This would alleviate the need for Reduced Curses on one of your rings in you decide to invest in that protection.

This is a 1 in 15 chance to hit.

There are a couple of others that help the build as well, but in smaller ways

*+300 to Armour while you have Fortify
*15% increased Area of Effect while you have Arcane Surge

I got this one on my first try which excited me on the first half of the sentence until I finished it :(

*Hits against Enemies Unnerved by you have 50% increased Spell Critical Strike Chance

i personally took sanctum of thought so i only required 1 of these rings, so if i can get holda that enchant i can get rid of both nice! :D,

question: if i get an xoph's blood will that grant me the same explodie goodness of infernal cry? :P, with the ability you bring the light to change the rings that means we dont need as much res so the ammy could be another step up if this is the case ? :o

also are we viable to run that lab? :o
Последняя редакция: Cchris07. Время: 25 июля 2020 г., 2:25:29

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация