[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Okay :)
My char die is mainly physical and poison
can any check what to get?
"
JuhlDk написал:
Okay :)
My char die is mainly physical and poison
can any check what to get?

Well I see you have almost no life on your rings and ammy, and no chaos resistance anywhere (which would help a lot against poison).

Also, I would upgrade my gloves to an armour base with more life. The extra armour would help against phys dmg.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
paulorik1 написал:
Hi, guys!

I started playing with this build last week, and I was guided by the main topic. But I noticed that you have made some adaptations in the build.
What do you think I should change about my gear and skills?

I don't see any need to change your gear, things look great!

However, the most important upgrade (that is a reasonable price) is getting the helmet with the +2 to maximum Incinerate Stages enchantment. That will be a large DPS boost for you against bosses.

one very minor thing is that your cold snap is under leveled. I think you can level that to 8 to get a better chill effect (ignore this if you are just re-leveling it after getting it at Q20).

I didn't find any crown with this enchantment in the market, I'm trying to get it in the lab, but I must confess that I don't like to do lab. But I'll keep trying.

(I'm re-leveling this gem xD )
...And I finally found this. I'm so happy now, haha

"
paulorik1 написал:

Nice gratz!!!
"
paulorik1 написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
paulorik1 написал:
Hi, guys!

I started playing with this build last week, and I was guided by the main topic. But I noticed that you have made some adaptations in the build.
What do you think I should change about my gear and skills?

I don't see any need to change your gear, things look great!

However, the most important upgrade (that is a reasonable price) is getting the helmet with the +2 to maximum Incinerate Stages enchantment. That will be a large DPS boost for you against bosses.

one very minor thing is that your cold snap is under leveled. I think you can level that to 8 to get a better chill effect (ignore this if you are just re-leveling it after getting it at Q20).

I didn't find any crown with this enchantment in the market, I'm trying to get it in the lab, but I must confess that I don't like to do lab. But I'll keep trying.

(I'm re-leveling this gem xD )

The helmets are not abundant but they do show up each day. Just keep a live search running on the official poe trade site and it will notify you as soon as one becomes available.
"
paulorik1 написал:

Excellent! Use a couple of divine orbs on it. You should be able to significantly raise the armor stat.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
The helmets are not abundant but they do show up each day. Just keep a live search running on the official poe trade site and it will notify you as soon as one becomes available.

I tried sometimes today and get it

I'll keep it for now, cuz I'm out of currency. I burn out everything crafting my amulet yesterday xD

...And I didn't know that it was possible to use divine orb on unique items (I started playing in this league). Thanks for the tip.

"
paulorik1 написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

I tried sometimes today and get it

I'll keep it for now, cuz I'm out of currency. I burn out everything crafting my amulet yesterday xD

...And I didn't know that it was possible to use divine orb on unique items (I started playing in this league). Thanks for the tip.

You are doing fabulous for your first time playing. Congrats! That is excellent.

Nice armor roll on the watchers eye!
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 26 июля 2020 г., 15:09:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация