[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
Claeysken написал:
Added lab enchant to the belt guys!

yes!!! congrats!

How many tries did it take for you?
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Claeysken написал:

yes!!! congrats!

5 Runs, all 5 with Twice Enchanted. Not too bad I suppose ^^
"
Claeysken написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Claeysken написал:

yes!!! congrats!

5 Runs, all 5 with Twice Enchanted. Not too bad I suppose ^^

yup, pretty good. On average it should take 15 tries, so getting it in 10 is solid.

Not that I want you to do it, but am I correct in saying you could try and corrupt that and still keep the enchant?
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

yup, pretty good. On average it should take 15 tries, so getting it in 10 is solid.

Not that I want you to do it, but am I correct in saying you could try and corrupt that and still keep the enchant?

You are correct yea! But I don't want to risk the belt tbh xD
"
Claeysken написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

I hear you!! :)

by the way, how did you get the belt enchant in Standard? For some reason I thought that was Harvest league specific.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Claeysken написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

I hear you!! :)

by the way, how did you get the belt enchant in Standard? For some reason I thought that was Harvest league specific.

Technically it is.
But when a hardcore Harvest player dies, his gear that he has on him gets transferred to Standard. Someone had a couple of those up for sale so I bought it from him :)
Hi, guys!

I started playing with this build last week, and I was guided by the main topic. But I noticed that you have made some adaptations in the build.
What do you think I should change about my gear and skills?

"
paulorik1 написал:
Hi, guys!

I started playing with this build last week, and I was guided by the main topic. But I noticed that you have made some adaptations in the build.
What do you think I should change about my gear and skills?

I don't see any need to change your gear, things look great!

However, the most important upgrade (that is a reasonable price) is getting the helmet with the +2 to maximum Incinerate Stages enchantment. That will be a large DPS boost for you against bosses.

one very minor thing is that your cold snap is under leveled. I think you can level that to 8 to get a better chill effect (ignore this if you are just re-leveling it after getting it at Q20).
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 25 июля 2020 г., 23:24:03
Hi why not divine flesh in this? build
"
JuhlDk написал:
Hi why not divine flesh in this? build

Hey,

Divine Flesh would make all damage bypass energy shield, rendering that 4k ES I have useless. So we would also not get any benefit from the Aegis Aurora shield.

Grtz

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация