[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

The first crown helmet with the correct enchantment is now up for sale. 5ex. Hopefully a few more will follow.
So I played this build on HC up to 87 until I riped to a strong box with detonate dead, opened the strongbox without id and flame dashed away like I do with every strongbox but somehow this one had really high range and killed me.

I took my time to level up with this build farming currency instead of going full xp because I knew i could die, but i was excepting to die from some degen damage and not a corpse explosion.

Overall the build works fine, I went into standard and could do some T16 maps, the only thing scary to me are damage over time against this build.
Последняя редакция: EzBreesy. Время: 8 февр. 2022 г., 0:03:02
I made it to level 86 on my trash paper mache build but some how I am still progressing even with a 5 link. I have done a couple of maven invitations and have moved into tier 9 maps. I was just about to give up on this character when I finally found a lab trial and got my last asendency which has allowed me to move up in tiers to where I am now.

As for the Atlas, wow did GGG just nail this in every way. Not only does progression now make sense in every way, the passives make EVERYTHING feel really good. Even something as mundane as Abyss has a much better feel to it.

I just allocated the node that gives the chance for a Harbinger boss and my god I can't wait to get Infernal Cry on that mob and go boom!! :)

I now have weapon, shield, helmet(no enchant), 2 small clusters, and a 21/20 Incinerate waiting for me. If I had my way, I would want to keep playing this trash until I got a Skin of the Loyal (lords looks like it will be hard to get for a while as the inventory is too low), and the boots and then make the switch to start leveling.

Not a huge fan of the league mechanic but I run it every map. But the atlas improvements?? Near perfection for me!
"
tweedacus написал:
Currently at t11 maps, got some of the gear, currently saving for a skin of the loyal (no lords up yet with right colors) heres my gear atm, also to point out +1 fire gem amulets are cheap too, I grabbed mine for 7c! Dps is lacking atm still but its enough, and I rarely die except for toxic / poison things from archnemesis mod. Cant wait for a 6L!!

Where'd you farm the exalts for an Aegis this early?
Последняя редакция: alphazeta33. Время: 8 февр. 2022 г., 1:38:56
There is no farming, u should get that currency just from progressing through the atlas
"
alphazeta33 написал:
"
tweedacus написал:
Currently at t11 maps, got some of the gear, currently saving for a skin of the loyal (no lords up yet with right colors) heres my gear atm, also to point out +1 fire gem amulets are cheap too, I grabbed mine for 7c! Dps is lacking atm still but its enough, and I rarely die except for toxic / poison things from archnemesis mod. Cant wait for a 6L!!

Where'd you farm the exalts for an Aegis this early?

I just ran the chaos recipe.
Right, how do I transition to crit? Im pretty sure Im only the Circle of anguish ring away from having everything on this build (other than anoint and watcher's eye) but I cant seem to see how the transition goes? as far as i can see the POB is the same other than the gems used in the setup? if someone could let me know what I cant see that would be great :D
"
tweedacus написал:
Right, how do I transition to crit? Im pretty sure Im only the Circle of anguish ring away from having everything on this build (other than anoint and watcher's eye) but I cant seem to see how the transition goes? as far as i can see the POB is the same other than the gems used in the setup? if someone could let me know what I cant see that would be great :D

There will be some tree changes as well if you followed the EO tree from Elementalist pob to start out with. Simple stuff like dropping EO and grabbing a crit cluster mainly.

The challenge, and I highly suggest using POB to test this before making changes in game, is ensuring your strength and Intel will be equal with your gear swap. Leadership's Price does not give us Conflux unless they are.

If you're still following the Guardian POB you need a total of +50 strength on Circle of Anguish, gloves, and jewels. NO Intel on any of them. Do that and you'll be balanced.
so i cant go crit without leaderships price first? is that correct?
"
tweedacus написал:
so i cant go crit without leaderships price first? is that correct?

Well you can but not sure if that's better than just elemental overload.
In POB you can turn off brittle, sap and scorched and check the difference

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация