[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Looking at the Inquisitor Build why is Avatar of Fire+Magmatic Strikes taken?
"
Mumbomination написал:
Looking at the Inquisitor Build why is Avatar of Fire+Magmatic Strikes taken?

hello!

Those points should only be taken when you put on the Asenath Touch gloves. By taking those nodes after you have the gloves, we get enough conversion to get our explosions from the gloves to help our clear significantly.

This was an excellent question. I will add this to the notes page and have Clay update the POB on the first page.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 8 февр. 2022 г., 23:23:38
Clay, please change the Inquisitor POB on the front page to this one. I added a note about why we take Avatar of Fire and Magnetic Strikes.

https://pastebin.com/zE0kTVkH
I just did a quick look at some of the awakened priced (the first gem is used by Guardian and Inquisitor, the second two are used by Elementalist).

Overall, cheaper than in previous leagues

Awakened Fire Pen: Under 20c
Awakened Controlled Destruction: Under 50c
Awakened Ele Focus: Under 2ex
Guys,

I just got Unnerve from spamming the new currency on my gloves.

What I did, for now, is drop Awakened Controlled Destruction (which also gave Unnerve, and was the reason I was kinda resilient to dropping it) and using Energy Leech now.

According to PoB, it gives about the same dps, while I also get much more reliable uptime on Elemental Overload.
This is ofcourse only in ideal situations, since a part of the dmg increase from Energy Leech implies that we have to be on full ES (this is the case quite a lot, since the ES recharge from the shield combined with having high ES leech gets us back to full instantly).

But so far it seems like a nice trade-off. I see it as sometimes losing 15% more dmg in favour of ALWAYS having 40% more dmg from Elemental Overload.

My latest PoB:
https://pastebin.com/AQbBKBCq
"
Claeysken написал:
Guys,

I just got Unnerve from spamming the new currency on my gloves.

That was a fantastic implicit! What tier/type of ichor currency did you use?
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 9 февр. 2022 г., 7:14:39
Are the guardian POB is updated?
"
fels21 написал:
Are the guardian POB is updated?

The most up to date POB is listed in the first post.
I started to level the inquisitor build. Super smooth and already into act 8. Damage with a 5 link feels really good so I went defensive with my auras until I can squeeze everything in during end game.

I am running with Determination, Purity of Elements, and Tempest Shield. These auras combined with the insane regen of Inquisitor makes me feel unkillable at this level. I will shortly be able to wear the end game shield and boots which should only add more defense with Natures Patience.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

I am running with Determination, Purity of Elements, and Tempest Shield.

You are already shock immune from Tempest Shield and can get freeze immunity from Bring King, leaving only Ignite as the major one to cover (which you can put on a flask). I think you can get better value replacing purity of elements with something else, maybe Herald of Ash and Vitality. If you use Arctic Armor instead of Vitality then you get freeze immune there and a lot of damage reduced from hits. AFAIK the other ailments like sap/brittle/etc are not that common
Последняя редакция: Chubbypuppy. Время: 9 февр. 2022 г., 12:48:13

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация