3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Raigalia написал:
Great build!

The only thing I would change is maybe your passive tree large cluster positioning, there is a large cluster slot with +Mana in the East Wing instead of +Elemental Damage you are using. It would benefit the build a little more, for those who follow religiously a build.

Peace !
Thanks Raigalia! Ya, that was a hard choice. Those nodes are more beneficial for sure, but they cost the extra passive node putting the tree to level 91. It also puts the Jewel Cluster at the opposite end of the very important mana reservation cluster leaving the Jewel Cluster for late-game only. I've been back and forth with your suggestion lots since I've posted the guide. You have good eyes.

Thanks for the suggestion! If you have more, please send them along!

Double post. Sweet.

I'm actually curious how you would make your passive tree look like 95+. Maybe a little tweak where we take out 5 % Max Life down in the Life Circle and put a Jewel slot on the way (1 passive) and put in a 7 % Max life + and some minion/resist (By the time you finish the South wing, I'm sure Jewels are obtainable). What's your take? I haven't seen the Mana Reserve on your tree, and tbh I don't really need it.

Food for thought.
Последняя редакция: Raigalia. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 13:32:46
This is such a well written and explained build guide! Thank you so much for taking the time to share it with the community.

It has been many leagues since I played a summoner and I want to try this as my second build this league.

I have read the build guide once, so please forgive if this question should have been obvious to me.

I saw this sentence in your guide:

"Lastly lastly, minions don't care about you. So if you're taking damage, they aren't going to run back and help you. You have to help yourself"

This sentence immediately made me think of the skill Convocation which was extremely powerful the last time I played a summoner. Has this skill been nerfed over time or is it just not viable with this build?

I remember using this skill a ton for two reasons:

1) if I even did get in trouble, using Convocation was an instant get out jail free card. Recalling every minion used to quickly get you out of trouble

2) I used it when my minions, via the AI would spread out too much and this would help corral them as we moved into the next pack.

I just found one of these cluster jewels everyone is talking about nowadys... now I wonder if this one might be useful for my latest Slo-Mo? To be honest, it doesn't look too impressive for me, but maybe I have to craft? I have absolutely no idea how to use these cluster jewels... maybe anyone here with more experience could give me a helping hand?

I found something like the perfect soundtrack for this build: "I walked with a zombie". Maybe you would like to here it, too, so I just give you the link: YouTube.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Caligula_Exile написал:

I just found one of these cluster jewels everyone is talking about nowadys... now I wonder if this one might be useful for my latest Slo-Mo? To be honest, it doesn't look too impressive for me, but maybe I have to craft? I have absolutely no idea how to use these cluster jewels... maybe anyone here with more experience could give me a helping hand?

I found something like the perfect soundtrack for this build: "I walked with a zombie". Maybe you would like to here it, too, so I just give you the link: YouTube.

So it looks like it will add 12 passive skills each giving 10% damage to minions. So 120% added damage if you fill each slot.
Hello ppl

First of all thx for the awesome build for the ppl that is beguinner.

Its my 3rd league but i still consider me a beguinner :)

Just a question, how many zombies you get at the end?

Thx a lot :)

Sorry for my English. Its not my first language
"
Caligula_Exile написал:

I just found one of these cluster jewels everyone is talking about nowadys... now I wonder if this one might be useful for my latest Slo-Mo? To be honest, it doesn't look too impressive for me, but maybe I have to craft?

Just remember, it's 3 points just to insert the jewel, then 12 points to fill it. While it is a powerful Jewel, it is VERY costly.
The large cluster jewels of value have 8 passives.
The ones that make you rich have 2 jewel sockets and 2 really great added passives.
You can roll this just like anything else in the game.
Transmute it to magic, use alterations until you get something good.
Hit it with augmentation if you only have one affix, then finish with a regal.
OR use an alchemy orb and pray for awesome, if not throw chaos orbs at it.
OR take it to the garden and hope for some luck there too.

They are a GAMBLE, but they can make you rich, or take your build to endgame.
In a week or 2 when you are experimenting and the rest of the tree is done, you can look on trade and probably get a better one cheaper. I would say cluster jewel is saved for level 88+, unless you find a real good one. And honestly, you do not need it. But SOME, very rarely, will make you change your tree because they honestly can be that good!

ROFL: you get extra credit for naming your character Riot Slut!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 11:30:14
"
nanulin написал:
Hello ppl

6 on gem and 2 on tree, so 8
and 9 skeletons I believe, 40 skeletons with max Vaal, and 49 if you drop Vaal and THEN drop skeletons. 3 or 4 specters, an animated guardian, a golem, 10 phantasms. Yeah it's a nice little wrecking crew!
You'll spend most of your time with 30+ friends :)
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

"Lastly lastly, minions don't care about you. So if you're taking damage, they aren't going to run back and help you. You have to help yourself"

This sentence immediately made me think of the skill Convocation which was extremely powerful the last time I played a summoner. Has this skill been nerfed over time or is it just not viable with this build?

You could use convocation, but you won't need it.
With meatshield nobody is leaving you anymore, that sentence may be a left over from changes over the years.

Only the skeletons wander, and sometimes the specters play catch up.

But you will be surrounded almost always, in fact sometimes you have to get close to enemies to get the zombies to engage, but that is what fortify is for :)
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

You could use convocation, but you won't need it.
With meatshield nobody is leaving you anymore, that sentence may be a left over from changes over the years.

Only the skeletons wander, and sometimes the specters play catch up.

But you will be surrounded almost always, in fact sometimes you have to get close to enemies to get the zombies to engage, but that is what fortify is for :)

thank you, that makes sense.
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
nanulin написал:
Hello ppl

6 on gem and 2 on tree, so 8
and 9 skeletons I believe, 40 skeletons with max Vaal, and 49 if you drop Vaal and THEN drop skeletons. 3 or 4 specters, an animated guardian, a golem, 10 phantasms. Yeah it's a nice little wrecking crew!
You'll spend most of your time with 30+ friends :)

10 zombies max if you veil enchant your helm and get an amulet with +1 to zombies.
<3

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация