3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

with this builds investment in curses and end game bosses being very curse resistant, will it struggle during late end game material?
"
Shier_Terror написал:
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Скрытый текст

I just found one of these cluster jewels everyone is talking about nowadys... now I wonder if this one might be useful for my latest Slo-Mo? To be honest, it doesn't look too impressive for me, but maybe I have to craft? I have absolutely no idea how to use these cluster jewels... maybe anyone here with more experience could give me a helping hand?

I found something like the perfect soundtrack for this build: "I walked with a zombie". Maybe you would like to here it, too, so I just give you the link: YouTube.

So it looks like it will add 12 passive skills each giving 10% damage to minions. So 120% added damage if you fill each slot.

"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Скрытый текст

I just found one of these cluster jewels everyone is talking about nowadys... now I wonder if this one might be useful for my latest Slo-Mo? To be honest, it doesn't look too impressive for me, but maybe I have to craft?

Just remember, it's 3 points just to insert the jewel, then 12 points to fill it. While it is a powerful Jewel, it is VERY costly.
The large cluster jewels of value have 8 passives.
The ones that make you rich have 2 jewel sockets and 2 really great added passives.
You can roll this just like anything else in the game.
Transmute it to magic, use alterations until you get something good.
Hit it with augmentation if you only have one affix, then finish with a regal.
OR use an alchemy orb and pray for awesome, if not throw chaos orbs at it.
OR take it to the garden and hope for some luck there too.

They are a GAMBLE, but they can make you rich, or take your build to endgame.
In a week or 2 when you are experimenting and the rest of the tree is done, you can look on trade and probably get a better one cheaper. I would say cluster jewel is saved for level 88+, unless you find a real good one. And honestly, you do not need it. But SOME, very rarely, will make you change your tree because they honestly can be that good!

ROFL: you get extra credit for naming your character Riot Slut!

Thank you very much, both of you. I am really a newbie when it comes to cluster jewels. I didn't even know that you need to spend more points than the ones needed for the juwel socket.

Right now I wouldn't know where to cut out some skill points, they are scarce enough. So this juwel will merely have a place in my trophecies stash tab.

@GrunkleBob: The witch is named after the woman who broke my heart and whom I can't forget. It's not an offensive name at all. It was a nickname she had chosen for herself.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
M_atrix написал:
To be honest, I have never tried them. But they are good, I've seen a lot of people enjoying them in previous leagues.

"
Shier_Terror написал:
I started using Kitave Heralds last season because of their mortar attack, but I found that it really isn't that good because the damage is only done at the point of impact (They are mortars, not missiles). The Solar Guards seem to work much better.

"
Raigalia написал:

I prefer Kitave Heralds just because they offer good AOE and it's pure physical damage.

- You only need to focus on maps with Phys Reflect
- Helps with your lack of AOE
- Great with Large Cluster Jewel that gives Impale for minions, etc.
- Badass :)

Thanks for the responses! I'm going to stick with them for now but if I notice the damage dropping off I'll give the Solar Guards a try. With the tanking-oriented Zombies, the AoE seems helpful since anything that doesn't go down quickly hangs out with them and doesn't really run around.
The build guide suggests that what ever specter we choose, we should focus on physical damage. Is that due to scaling from the tree or is that due to limiting the mods we want to avoid when mapping?

I am asking this due to the suggestion of Solar Guards, which are elemental based.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 18:10:19
You'd think physical damage but Solar Guards deal fire damage and they're supported by Elemental Army despite being the only minions who deal fire damage. I'd like some clarification here too.
Not counting unique gear, what kind of gear/mods would you be looking for for Animate Guardian in SSF? Health/Res/HP Regn?
"
subliminaldelta написал:
You'd think physical damage but Solar Guards deal fire damage and they're supported by Elemental Army despite being the only minions who deal fire damage. I'd like some clarification here too.

First it was the Frenzy and Power Charge monkeys, then it was the Kitava heralds, and now a guild mate gave me redemption sentries...

Jury is out on what is working for me...
<3
Hey guys i'm having issues with CWDT my desecrate doesn't work same with Purifying flame at least that's what i think. My offering works it shows multiple times but i never see the other two.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
nanulin написал:
Hello ppl

First of all thx for the awesome build for the ppl that is beguinner.

Its my 3rd league but i still consider me a beguinner :)

Just a question, how many zombies you get at the end?

Thx a lot :)

Sorry for my English. Its not my first language

6 on gem and 2 on tree, so 8
and 9 skeletons I believe, 40 skeletons with max Vaal, and 49 if you drop Vaal and THEN drop skeletons. 3 or 4 specters, an animated guardian, a golem, 10 phantasms. Yeah it's a nice little wrecking crew!
You'll spend most of your time with 30+ friends :)

Lol

Its right, its how a protest march :)
"
Raigalia написал:
I'm actually curious how you would make your passive tree look like 95+. Maybe a little tweak where we take out 5 % Max Life down in the Life Circle and put a Jewel slot on the way (1 passive) and put in a 7 % Max life + and some minion/resist (By the time you finish the South wing, I'm sure Jewels are obtainable). What's your take? I haven't seen the Mana Reserve on your tree, and tbh I don't really need it.

Food for thought.
Hey Raigalia! Having a higher "cap" for acceptable passive tree nodes would likely have a pretty different tree. There's a ton of options for sure! I'll have to do it sometime though it'd be just out of curiosity. I like having an easily attainable tree cap so people know the legitimacy of the build before they play it. I, unfortunately, won't be doing it anytime soon though as league start is always crazy busy. I'm currently working on my filters. I'm "dotting some "I"s" and "crossing some "T"s".

(I'd love for all my builds to be aura bots!) Sorry I can't do the tree for you right now.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация