3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
Wrecker, I have one small suggestion for the guide.

You spend some time talking about how Bone Armor will cause another key press and when and how to use it in the Gameplay section of the guide.

In the spirit of the stress free play style of the guide, I would recommend removing that verbiage and simply tell people to bind Bone Armor to the left mouse key and never worry about it again.
I totally agree. Except console players can't use that suggestion. Some of the wording will be specific to console players. Good suggestion though! If you have more, let me know!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
Whew, I was a busy boy today.

1) I got the 4th ascendancy finally (the last trial was alluding me). I picked Commander of Darkness since I am still loving Queens Hunger.

2) Commander of Darkness opened up some budget upgrades for me as I did not need to worry as much about resists:

a) Picked up a Convocating Wand with some minion stats
b) Fixed my dex so that I could free up a point on the tree
c) Bumped my zombies from 8 to 10

3) Anointed Grave Pact on amulet

4) Got my effective life over 5500

This should see me easily into early red maps. Every penny I save from this point on will go towards hopefully getting a 6 link Queens Hunger, which I am going to need to progress into the late red tier maps.

Awesome AndyLovesHisBge! Great progress! Good luck with the 6 link! Keep us posted. You're build looks great!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey Wrecker and crew, just dropping in to say hi and thanks for the great build (as usual).

Leveling at the moment, going smoothly so far, will let you know if I hit any snags.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

1) I got the 4th ascendancy finally (the last trial was alluding me). I picked Commander of Darkness since I am still loving Queens Hunger.

2) Commander of Darkness opened up some budget upgrades for me as I did not need to worry as much about resists:

This should see me easily into early red maps. Every penny I save from this point on will go towards hopefully getting a 6 link Queens Hunger, which I am going to need to progress into the late red tier maps.

Congrats!

I too am trying out Queen's Hunger since my garden had a correct item level craft for a 5 link item.

I spec'd out of Mistress of Sacrifice and took Commander of Darkness which let me swap out some heavy resist rings for delved dropped minion damage ring.

A Quickening Covenant dropped for me so I socketed it to the left of the witch starting point. This meant I had to spec out of Quick Recovery since it becomes transformed (slower minions = boo). Traded the Quick Recovery wheel entirely for the jewel socket and finished off the Written in Blood wheel instead. The percent life and energy shield paired nicely with high energy shield of Queen's Hunger.

When I level some more I'll probably take the 2 small nodes of Quick Recovery back.

I traded small minion life & life regen node to right of Death Attunement and minion life & ele resist node from Indomitable Army for a medium cluster jewel which I socketed next to Hex Master that has the following:
Added Small Passive Skills grant: Minions have 12% increased maximum Life
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +5% to Fire Resistance
1 Added Passive Skill is Dread March
Скрытый текст
Minions have 10% increased maximum Life
Minions have 10% increased Movement Speed
Minions have 10% additional Physical Damage Reduction
Minions have +10% to Chaos Resistance

1 Added Passive Skill is Feasting Fiends
Скрытый текст
Feasting Fiends
Minions deal 10% increased Damage
Minions Leech 0.4% of Damage as Life

1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket

Filled the jewel socket w/ an abyss eye that was life, attributes, and some regen while moving for me.

I might try rolling something else on the cluster jewel once the changes to jewel sockets for cluster jewels happen.

While hunting for a weapon for this build I ended up picking up a rune dagger w/ +1 to spell skills and crafted added minion damage for half the cost of a corresponding convoking wand with the same type of stats. Been crafting convoking wands and it has not been going super great - though I have now learned a lot more about crafting. I'm having fun with it so there's that even if the crafts don't come out how I'd like em.

Oh and since I now have a dagger instead of a wand I swapped shield charge for whirling blades and now I'm getting less stuck in the environment. It's just a few chromatic orbs to switch between the 2 gems if I want to swap back.

Currently doing tier 12-14 to get the 5th round of watchstones and it's going fine at a moderate pace.
<3
"
Jancela написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

Congrats!

I too am trying out Queen's Hunger since my garden had a correct item level craft for a 5 link item.

I spec'd out of Mistress of Sacrifice and took Commander of Darkness which let me swap out some heavy resist rings for delved dropped minion damage ring.

A Quickening Covenant dropped for me so I socketed it to the left of the witch starting point. This meant I had to spec out of Quick Recovery since it becomes transformed (slower minions = boo). Traded the Quick Recovery wheel entirely for the jewel socket and finished off the Written in Blood wheel instead. The percent life and energy shield paired nicely with high energy shield of Queen's Hunger.

When I level some more I'll probably take the 2 small nodes of Quick Recovery back.

I traded small minion life & life regen node to right of Death Attunement and minion life & ele resist node from Indomitable Army for a medium cluster jewel which I socketed next to Hex Master that has the following:
Added Small Passive Skills grant: Minions have 12% increased maximum Life
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +5% to Fire Resistance
1 Added Passive Skill is Dread March
Скрытый текст
Minions have 10% increased Movement Speed
Minions have 10% additional Physical Damage Reduction
Minions have +10% to Chaos Resistance

1 Added Passive Skill is Feasting Fiends
Скрытый текст
Feasting Fiends
Minions deal 10% increased Damage
Minions Leech 0.4% of Damage as Life

1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket

Filled the jewel socket w/ an abyss eye that was life, attributes, and some regen while moving for me.

I might try rolling something else on the cluster jewel once the changes to jewel sockets for cluster jewels happen.

While hunting for a weapon for this build I ended up picking up a rune dagger w/ +1 to spell skills and crafted added minion damage for half the cost of a corresponding convoking wand with the same type of stats. Been crafting convoking wands and it has not been going super great - though I have now learned a lot more about crafting. I'm having fun with it so there's that even if the crafts don't come out how I'd like em.

Oh and since I now have a dagger instead of a wand I swapped shield charge for whirling blades and now I'm getting less stuck in the environment. It's just a few chromatic orbs to switch between the 2 gems if I want to swap back.

Currently doing tier 12-14 to get the 5th round of watchstones and it's going fine at a moderate pace.

this is fantastic info! Thank you for posting.

I also wanted to mention to people who are thinking of using The Queen's Hunger that I found another large benefit from it that I did not realize at first.

The armor comes with 2 veiled mods. These mods can include the +1 to zombies and +1 to skeletons and looking at the prices on the trading site, these mods are not coming at a premium so definitely keep a look out for these mods if you decide to grab a 6 link.
Yup - the 2 veiled mods can be a big boom if you go this route - pick whatever works for you.

Effective life here is little bit over 7200 - which feels great.
I too anointed Gravepact as the cheaper option.

I'm toying with using Melee Physical Damage instead of Brutality to take advantage of extra damage when spirit offering procs and also the high chance to poison on my dagger with does translate to my minions.
<3
Последняя редакция: Jancela. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 16:44:18
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

The armor comes with 2 veiled mods. These mods can include the +1 to zombies and +1 to skeletons and looking at the prices on the trading site, these mods are not coming at a premium so definitely keep a look out for these mods if you decide to grab a 6 link.

That is incorrect. Chest Armor can't roll +1 zombies/skeletons since 3.10
Only helms can.
"
M_atrix написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

That is incorrect. Chest Armor can't roll +1 zombies/skeletons since 3.10
Only helms can.

damn, my mistake. I must have been mistakenly looking on standard when perusing the trade site.

Thank you for the correction.

The good news is that the Harvest 6 links look cheaper than standard so I don't have to save quite as much as I first thought :)

Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 17:14:47
Like Jancela mentioned earlier, I have traded the notable Quick Recovery for the Quickening Covenant jewel, 1 for 1.

I am not missing the mana recovery from Quick Recovery and I picked up 16% attack speed for minions and some defense for my minions.

Considering how cheap the jewel is, this trade off is a good one imo.
After a particularly bad Courthouse boss fight, I swapped out Meat Shield for Melee Physical Damage and the results so far look great. Bosses are just flat-out being annihilated.

I would also highly recommend switching your helmet links from Spectres/Animated Guardian to Skeletons. I have Skellybros bound to right click, so they are constantly fighting and the +2 levels help a great load with doing damage. It also makes Vaal Skellys incredibly powerful.

I also swapped out Elemental Army for Minion Damage on my Spectres/Animated Guardian and I don't see a downside. My Guardian has 74k health...he's not being threatened by losing some elemental resistances. Also if you're like me and you go Carnage Chieftains, Elemental Army works against you because they don't deal elemental damage.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация