3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

With the Phantasms being projectile based, do they benefit from the Melee Physical Damage support?

Phantasms don't benefit from melee physical damage. Sadly ^^
Say I wanted to drop Minion Life from the Zombie 6 link. What could I socket that would support both the Zombies and Phantasms? Empower and Minion Speed come to mind but what else could fit the Brutality scheme?
Последняя редакция: Festerpad. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 16:04:32
"
Festerpad написал:
Say I wanted to drop Minion Life from the Zombie 6 link. What could I socket that would support both the Zombies and Phantasms? Empower and Minion Speed come to mind but what else could fit the Brutality scheme?

Well. Deathmark is always an option too.
"
M_atrix написал:
"
Festerpad написал:

Well. Deathmark is always an option too.

That is a good one. I have never used it but it seems like a nice addition for boss killing.

I am only in low tier red maps but I honestly don't think we have any need minion life. I am also not sure we need meat shield either.

What would be a max damage set up that still included full support to the Phantasms?

Which of these is better?

Raise Zombie - Brutality - Minion Damage - Summ Phan - Minion Speed - Deathmark

or

Raise Zombie - Brutality - Minion Damage - Summ Phan - Empower - Deathmark

or

Raise Zombie - Brutality - Minion Damage - Summ Phan - Minion Speed - Empower
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 17:03:02
Does Phantasm physical damage benefit from Zombies applying Impale?
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

Which of these is better?

Raise Zombie - Brutality - Minion Damage - Summ Phan - Minion Speed - Deathmark
or
Raise Zombie - Brutality - Minion Damage - Summ Phan - Empower - Deathmark
or
Raise Zombie - Brutality - Minion Damage - Summ Phan - Minion Speed - Empower

The most damage: Raise Zombie - Brutality - Minion Damage - Summ Phan - Empower - Deathmark

The most fluent gameplay (mapping): Raise Zombie - Brutality - Minion Damage - Summ Phan - Minion Speed - Empower.

"
Festerpad написал:
Does Phantasm physical damage benefit from Zombies applying Impale?

No. Only zombies.
I'm using melee physical damage knowing it doesn't support phantasms but I'm trying to take advantage of the extra chaos damage and poison from my gear.

Fortify is another red gem to consider to socket with zombies if empower is too expensive - again doesn't entirely support phantasms.

Damage on full life is another red gem - but do zombies stay at full life most of the time?

We could pull out maim from flesh and stone and use that. Then run something other than flesh and stone in blood stance maybe say summon skitterbots?

If one isn't running defensive zombies then why even bother running our curses as auras since we won't be in the thick of things?

Also a 6link chest for me I think will stay a pipe dream :D.
<3
"
Jancela написал:

If one isn't running defensive zombies then why even bother running our curses as auras since we won't be in the thick of things?

Also a 6link chest for me I think will stay a pipe dream :D.

I shield charge in and out of the fray constantly, even with out Meat Shield.

My pantheon choice wants me to keep moving and I want to keep procing Fortify and Holy Relic as often as possible.

As for the 6 link, we are in the same boat. We can get cheap 6 links easy enough but that would mean giving up The Queen's Hunger which I don't want to do.

I keep a live trade search running for 6 link Queen's Hunger and every so often you will some come for sale between 2-3 ex.

This is by far the slowest league in memory for me in gaining currency but I have ground out the Chaos recipe and selling jewelers and chromes and now have approx 1.5 ex.

Just need to keep grinding and pray I get a decent drop eventually.

I miss the days of delve league where Exalts dropped for me like candy :(
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 1 июля 2020 г., 6:09:21
Well Wrecker, playing with Dwaine is a dream this league!
He hasn't died lately and he got his animated guardian to 21 and gave him a kingmaker, kaoms roots and southbound, with a 20% minion damage bone helm and 90 life and 20% chaos res. No chest yet, deciding between ambus charge and gruthkuls pelt. He's got like 70k life and 7k energy shield, he aint dying :) Really really smooth chill league so far, but just hitting yellows so we will see if it keeps up!
I am liking that empower and deathmark setup, I am not so sure zombies need life support either...
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
While hunting for a weapon for this build I ended up picking up a rune dagger w/ +1 to spell skills and crafted added minion damage for half the cost of a corresponding convoking wand with the same type of stats.

That's a brilliant and thrifty minion upgrade. I just picked up a +1 spell skills dagger for 24c that I will be able to craft minion damage onto, and I'm loving the smooth feel of whirling blades, and I almost prefer +1 spell skills, because it helps everything from enfeeble to desecrate.

It's paired with a 1c unique shield that gives me 80 life, +12 all ele resists, and and additional +2 to enfeeble, temp chains, and blasphemy. Not bad for early maps on a budget!
Скрытый текст

The shield puts a golden glowing sphere around my character, so it looks like I'm rolling around in a hamster ball when I rush forward with whirling blades. Much nicer than the ubiquitous life-flower-twig wands I had been leveling with, and gives a common build a very uncommon look.
Последняя редакция: GERWARIC. Время: 1 июля 2020 г., 10:29:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация