3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
subliminaldelta написал:

2. I'm still experimenting with my 6th link, but I can't use Deathmark support because I ran out of available buttons. If anyone else has a recommendation for a red-socketable support I'm open to suggestions.

Stun or Knockback support? Tho i'd personally try getting a green socket and adding either poison or blind supports. Stun + Endurance Charge on melee stun support could be interesting. Chance to Bleed could be interesting as well!
If you want to make your minions near invincible then a HUGE QoL boost is adding a cluster jewel wth the following notable "Life from Death", basically it is a constant regen and heal to your minions when othe rminions die, as you are constantly generating phsntasms or skeletons this then becomes a life churn to other minons :

Gotta admit I am hating this league mechanic and have barely played this time around but been toying with this gem and never lost 1 minion even delving with no resistance xD
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Последняя редакция: 0nyX. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 6:10:14
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

I am level 89 and I swear I have never seen Purifying Flame go off either.

Other people have mentioned it in the thread as well.

Our gems are set up correctly so I just have assume my eyes are not good enough to see it as the colors of Purifying Flame are very close to the same colors my Holy Relic uses when it procs so one might be hiding in the other.

oh ok, thanks a lot for your answer, i'm not playing with holy relic so it can't hide my purifying flame, maybe it doesn't proc at all ?
atm it's not a big issue for me, just leveling my build, but i assume that in the end game it's a big thing to "loose" a socket isn't it ? (if it doesn't proc)
"
0nyX написал:
If you want to make your minions near invincible then a HUGE QoL boost is adding a cluster jewel wth the following notable "Life from Death", basically it is a constant regen and heal to your minions when othe rminions die, as you are constantly generating phsntasms or skeletons this then becomes a life churn to other minons :

Gotta admit I am hating this league mechanic and have barely played this time around but been toying with this gem and never lost 1 minion even delving with no resistance xD

Yes, this notable is EXTREMELY good with phantasms, since they die first everytime there is a strong boss or enemies and because they are resummoned really quickly - your other minion basically never die. Last league I learned how strong it is with some random Spectre build and phantasms.

But since I can't even get to spawn Delirium this league (1 portal in the last 20h of mapping is ridiculous!), it's hard to implement it into the build right now, because of no Cluster Jewel drops. ;/
"
subliminaldelta написал:

2. I'm still experimenting with my 6th link, but I can't use Deathmark support because I ran out of available buttons. If anyone else has a recommendation for a red-socketable support I'm open to suggestions.

Help me understand this.
I used skeletons, vaal skeletons, shield charge and bone armor.
If you hit ctrl you get 5 more buttons to assign skills, these can be all of the things you never have to cast, ie: specters, guardian, temp chains, enfeeble. Everything else is automated. I even had shield charge on 2 buttons because I couldn't decide which finger wanted to press it!
I love skeletons on command on the right mouse and wheel for Vaal.
Deathmark could easily be w or r. Unless I am missing something you are doing?
For me q and t are emergency buttons, buttons I rarely use so summon carrion would live on one of those, he does die occasionally.
You could even automate bone armor by putting it on left click, you know, for people like me that forget to use it ;)
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
subliminaldelta написал:

Help me understand this.
I used skeletons, vaal skeletons, shield charge and bone armor.
If you hit ctrl you get 5 more buttons to assign skills, these can be all of the things you never have to cast, ie: specters, guardian, temp chains, enfeeble. Everything else is automated. I even had shield charge on 2 buttons because I couldn't decide which finger wanted to press it!
I love skeletons on command on the right mouse and wheel for Vaal.
Deathmark could easily be w or r. Unless I am missing something you are doing?
For me q and t are emergency buttons, buttons I rarely use so summon carrion would live on one of those, he does die occasionally.
You could even automate bone armor by putting it on left click, you know, for people like me that forget to use it ;)

I was confused by his comment too. I looked at his gems and he has very little need of keys:

Bone Armor, Golem, Skele, Vaal Skel, Flame Dash

Everything else he uses is auto cast(Desecrate, Bone Offering, Purifying Flame) or cast once and never use again (Zombie, Guardian, Curses, Specter, Flesh and Stone)), so they don't need to be permanently bound to keys.

I think he could fit in Deathmark.

Maybe he plays on console? I am unfamiliar on the key limitations there.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 11:12:48
"
M_atrix написал:
"
0nyX написал:

Yes, this notable is EXTREMELY good with phantasms, since they die first everytime there is a strong boss or enemies and because they are resummoned really quickly - your other minion basically never die. Last league I learned how strong it is with some random Spectre build and phantasms.

But since I can't even get to spawn Delirium this league (1 portal in the last 20h of mapping is ridiculous!), it's hard to implement it into the build right now, because of no Cluster Jewel drops. ;/

I just picked up the below for 15c.

Medium Cluster - 4 Passives
*12% Increased Minion Life
*Dread March
*Life From Death
*Jewel Socket

I might give up the Sacrifice wheel to fit this in.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
M_atrix написал:
"
0nyX написал:

I just picked up the below for 15c.

Medium Cluster - 4 Passives
*12% Increased Minion Life
*Dread March
*Life From Death
*Jewel Socket

I might give up the Sacrifice wheel to fit this in.

For the jewel socket I picked up life for me, flat phy damage for the minions and 4% chance to blind when minions hit.

The blind stat should be meaningless when clearing but I figure the bosses will almost always be blinded since I have 60+ minions hitting them constantly :) Every little bit helps....
Finally!!! I have been limping with a 5 link for far too long. Now I can focus on getting my 4th specter.

For those looking for the 6 link Queen's Hunger, keep a live search running. Every so often you can find one for only 2ex which is what I spent for the above which had decent rolls.
Another good jewel to use is

% minions taunt on hit
% minions blind on hit

These are really realy good when mapping as near perma taunts and blind when running zombies

Also the Ruins Hellion for a spectre now uses level 22 rallying cry which is another immense tool in your arsenal :)
~ If it moves, kill it ~

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация