3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
I have seen some people starting to use Melee Physical Damage in the zombie set up.

With the Phantasms being projectile based, do they benefit from the Melee Physical Damage support?
Phantasms do not benefit from Melee. They are projectile only.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
M_atrix написал:
This league is going pretty good compared to the Delirium where I had absolutely 0 luck with everything.

Just hit lvl 94 and killed Sirus for the second time this league. Without dying a single time in that fight.

Crafted this beauty:

All maps are easy peasy now.

I tried many summoner builds last league and I still find Wrecker's build to be the most noob friendly and easiest to play. And at the same time a very strong build with well thought out passive tree. + a player can make his own changes here and there and the build still works like a well oiled machine ^^
Awesome boots M_atrix! Those are really awesome. Awesome job hitting 94! (I haven't been that high before.) And congrats on your deathless Sirus battle! Dang, good for you!

I really appreciate your kindness and encouragement. I really appreciate it. That's a very kind post, thank you.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Festerpad написал:
Say I wanted to drop Minion Life from the Zombie 6 link. What could I socket that would support both the Zombies and Phantasms? Empower and Minion Speed come to mind but what else could fit the Brutality scheme?
Hey Festerpad! Feeding Frenzy and Meat Shield can be used together. They'd have the default minion aggression, but they'd taunt and initiate Feeding Frenzy. That's an option.

Annnnnd

"
GrunkleBob написал:
Well Wrecker, playing with Dwaine is a dream this league!
He hasn't died lately and he got his animated guardian to 21 and gave him a kingmaker, kaoms roots and southbound, with a 20% minion damage bone helm and 90 life and 20% chaos res. No chest yet, deciding between ambus charge and gruthkuls pelt. He's got like 70k life and 7k energy shield, he aint dying :) Really really smooth chill league so far, but just hitting yellows so we will see if it keeps up!
I am liking that empower and deathmark setup, I am not so sure zombies need life support either...
Hey GrunkleBob! I'm glad the league is going so smoothly for you. That's an awesome setup you and Dwaine have going there! Fancy gear.

I hear you on Minion Life but wait until Sirus A8. If your zombies stay alive without Minion Life during that battle, then you're home free.

Thanks for the kind post! (Cool ideas with the Empower and Deathmark.)

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Hey AndyLovesHisBge! Phantasms count as minions and they'll benefit from all linked supports. That being said, they attack with projectiles, they aren't melee. So the supports that I have linked have Phantasms in mind. The PoB provided shows a level 20 Phantasms doing 33k DPS per phantasm without any items.[/span]

Thank you for the info Wrecker! I now see where to look on POB.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 1 июля 2020 г., 14:22:00
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
That's very kind of you! I really appreciate it and I'm glad you're having so much fun!

It's not a stupid question at all! GGG's tags can be confusing. The bottom line of your question is that all curses, no matter how you apply them, still apply to the character's curse limit. So because we want to have two curses applied to an enemy at the same time, we still need the "permission" to do so.

On a side note, even though the auras act as curses, they don't actually count as curses in-game. So items/mods that improve auras won't improve curses linked with Blasphemy.

Good question! Ask more if anything comes up![/span]

thanks for your explanation !
i'm back here sooner than i expected, i have an issue with CWDT, really strange one i think :
My setup is exactly the same as in your guide (CWDT lvl 2, bone offering and desecrate lvl 8, and purity of flame lvl 12), unfortunately desecrate and purity of flame don't want to be triggered
I can see bone offering been triggered when i take the good amount of damage, i can't see what the problem can be ? if somebody have an idea, it would be really a good help :)

ps : my first thought was that purity of flame and desecrate are triggered and i don't see it, but purity of flame is foolproof, i can't miss it no ?

thanks again and excuse my poor english xD

Rate my setup Necrobros

Animated Guardian has Leer Cast, Dying Breath and Victario's Flight.
"
pat_hibulaire написал:

My setup is exactly the same as in your guide (CWDT lvl 2, bone offering and desecrate lvl 8, and purity of flame lvl 12), unfortunately desecrate and purity of flame don't want to be triggered
I can see bone offering been triggered when i take the good amount of damage, i can't see what the problem can be ? if somebody have an idea, it would be really a good help :)

ps : my first thought was that purity of flame and desecrate are triggered and i don't see it, but purity of flame is foolproof, i can't miss it no ?

thanks again and excuse my poor english xD

I am level 89 and I swear I have never seen Purifying Flame go off either.

Other people have mentioned it in the thread as well.

Our gems are set up correctly so I just have assume my eyes are not good enough to see it as the colors of Purifying Flame are very close to the same colors my Holy Relic uses when it procs so one might be hiding in the other.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 0:45:03
"
subliminaldelta написал:

Rate my setup Necrobros

Animated Guardian has Leer Cast, Dying Breath and Victario's Flight.

looks fabulous, congrats!

Couple of questions/comments:

1) if you get a level 21 Raise Specter, will you swap that setup into the helmet for the ability to raise a 4th specter?

2) We talked about Melee Physical Damage Support today in the thread. It is really good for the zombies but it does not synergize with the Phantasms (since they are projectile based and not melee based). Have you settled on this for your final links or are you still experimenting with the 6th link?
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

looks fabulous, congrats!

Couple of questions/comments:

1) if you get a level 21 Raise Specter, will you swap that setup into the helmet for the ability to raise a 4th specter?

2) We talked about Melee Physical Damage Support today in the thread. It is really good for the zombies but it does not synergize with the Phantasms (since they are projectile based and not melee based). Have you settled on this for your final links or are you still experimenting with the 6th link?

1. Maybe, but that's a mighty big "maybe". The skeletons do the bulk of my damage because I have them bound to right click, and the difference between slotting in Spectres vs Skeletons in the helmet was night and day.

2. I'm still experimenting with my 6th link, but I can't use Deathmark support because I ran out of available buttons. If anyone else has a recommendation for a red-socketable support I'm open to suggestions.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация