3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
Penecho83 написал:
What Flasks are you guys using? I'm almost lvl 80 and still run around with my standard Life Flasks...

These are my flasks:

Really useful because I have more life than a non-unique flask could handle:

Previously I was using this one (not needed anymore because bleeding removoal/immunity comes from Bone Barrier):

3 x moving fast. Good for Alva's temple when you need to speed things up:

Survival utilities:

Flask 5 is either this one: (still needs some shock-removal being crafted onto):

It is switched with this one when fighting the poison Elder Slayer:

Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
I upgraded a couple of gems. Here is where I stand with current damage.

This includes deathmark, frenzy and power charges. But no offerings are included (since they are random on my armor)

===============================

Zombies 11*137,000= 1,507,000
Phantasms 11*140,000= 1,540,000
Skeletons 11*186,000= 2,046,000
Vaal Skeles 23*161,000= 3,703,000 (this is situational)

Single Target DPS: 8,796,000 (plus what ever the rest of the Vaal Skeles, Specters, AG, and Golem add, maybe 650k more).

This damage level is doing very well.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 22:31:26
Please share your opinions of the end game bosses with your build so far.

Shaper Guardians: No problems, but have not faced many
Elder Guardians: Enslaver gave me an issue once but since that time no issue

Veritania: Easier than most map bosses

Drox: Takes a while to kill but does not present any danger. Just clear any nearby banners as you don't want them overlapping his bubble.

Baran: Pretty easy. Just deathmark and stay out of his mana runes.

Al Hezmin: he is annoying. If you can't burst him instantly down, when he hops away his friends in the moat can damage you since they are not taunted. Convocation is huge in this fight since I can usually get to him faster than my minions when he starts hopping.

I won't comment on Sirus since I suck too badly at the game to give an opinion. The deaths have nothing to do with the build, it is all lack of skill with mouse.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
Please share your opinions of the end game bosses with your build so far.

Shaper Guardians: No problems, but have not faced many
Elder Guardians: Enslaver gave me an issue once but since that time no issue

Veritania: Easier than most map bosses

Drox: Takes a while to kill but does not present any danger. Just clear any nearby banners as you don't want them overlapping his bubble.

Baran: Pretty easy. Just deathmark and stay out of his mana runes.

Al Hezmin: he is annoying. If you can't burst him instantly down, when he hops away his friends in the moat can damage you since they are not taunted. Convocation is huge in this fight since I can usually get to him faster than my minions when he starts hopping.

I won't comment on Sirus since I suck too badly at the game to give an opinion. The deaths have nothing to do with the build, it is all lack of skill with mouse.

well, i had lot of issues with maps end bosses until you saved my life with this wonderful idea, swap temporal chains for vulnerability
clearing is almost the same, we just have to be a little bit more careful, but really nothing relevant

i will not talk about endgame bosses because i had Sirius unblock. I just tried to fight him today (first time ever for me), i let you guys guess how it end xD

about your other changing, meat shield for empower, i didn't try yet, i find myself not strong enough to ditch it

but really i want to insist on this swap temporal chains/vulnerability, it's really a changing life for me, much much more relevant than swap meat shield for deathmark for my build. so if anyone have issues with single target it's the first thing to try in my opinion

sorry for my bad english

PS : ther's anoother benefit with this swap tempo/vulnerability, we don't need dexterity anymore, so we can focus on other stats for our belt/rings/amulet
Последняя редакция: pat_hibulaire. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 16:02:20
Ok, I think I've reached the next level as a POE player, haha. Just crafted myself this item:

Had to waste 2 exalts to make it happen. This is how it looked before everything:

I crafted: Cannot roll attack modifiers. This makes it very likely to get +1 to Level of Socketed Gems if you exalt the item when you have all 3 suffix slots full, since you need an open prefix slot for it. And it actually happened! After I got +1 level to socketed gems, I just removed all other attack modifiers with my saved up Harvest crafts. And I basically have the best in slot weapon for my zombies.

Now... Now comes the hardest part with RNG - I only have 2 exalts left and I need at least 4 to be able to craft: can have up to 3 crafted modifiers and then craft +2 level of socketed support gems.

Oh, and I was lucky enough to get a 6-link by using about ~400 orbs of fusing. [It's always a good idea to get an item to 20% quality and craft another 16% via crafting bench for better odds of 6 linking it]

If I will get lucky in Alva's temple (which I will do very soon) and will be able to double corrupt Empower gem to lvl 4 - I will be a happy camper ^^

I really hope they will not nerf harvest after this league ends. it's such a good thing for SSF players.
Последняя редакция: M_atrix. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 16:19:52
"
M_atrix написал:
Скрытый текст
This league I went quite a different route with this build. And since I'm playing SSF my build progress is a bit limited at this time (still need several hard to get items). Good thing that harvest is amazing and I can craft every single item the way I want without any difficulty.

But I have a 6 link 2-hander and a 6-link chest. Zombies and Spectres (Redemption Sentries) are my main damage dealers this time while skeletons are a supporting cast mainly (until I get a Hungry Loop, which doesn't want to drop for me this league haha)

My spectres alone DELETE all map content in a blink, easily. Zombies help with taking care of bosses and other stuff.

I managed to achieve incredible clearing speed. I'm basically limited to my quicksilver potion speed right now ^^

I still run 2 curse auras, but I switched Temporal Chains for Vulnerability (insane damage buff). And since temporal chains effect is very minimalistic on bosses - vulnerability is really noticeable. Also temporal chains does nothing for me, because I kill most trash monsters even before they get to me.

And still. I eventually want to switch curses to curse on hit setup (this could free up quite a bit of passive nodes for me and bump up my total life) while putting in the good old Hatred (and Elemental Equilibrium) in their place (this could double my damage) with my new love - skitterbots. I switched to skitterbots instead of flesh and stone even before mapping. Not only they are quick as hell, but they should give a bigger damage boost than Flesh and Stone (at least it feels this way). + I don't have to be close to monsters for my minions to benefit from skitters.

With this setup I already managed to get to lvl 96. Completed all 140/140 maps. Killed Mastermind easily with 0 deaths. Killed Atziri 3 times in 3 different places. Killed all Elder and Shaper dudes. Only Awakener 8 Sirus is still undefeated. Damage is not an issue at this point. I panic too much in that fight. And 20+ minions on the screen doesn't help either, since it's super hard to see where that mothertrucker teleports before he deletes me with that lag beam.

This build laughs at Blight encounters (super easy right now) even with 10 map modifiers on T14-16, Breach is a piece of cake. And even Legion is easy, because I can actually pop more of the rewarding enemies and chests like never before.

Delve is also much more fluent and quicker.

Last 2 leagues I went with the "trigger a socketed spell" double wand setup, but this one is just easier (especially maps) to play and I wonder how strong this build could have been in 3.9 patch before all these damage and quantity nerfs to skeletons and zombies and Spectre levels.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my findings so far. Maybe it will open up more ideas for others.
That's awesome M_atrix! Great job! I love hearing how people change the build up and I'm glad your method has been so efficient! Thanks for sharing :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
"Reduced the frequency that Raised Zombies play their idle audio."
(from the patch notes)

Less groaning for the zombies? I would appreciate it. They sound so continously unpleased and as a good zombie mama I don't want my minions to be unhappy.
It's funny hey Caligula_Exile? They reduced many times how frantic zombies move while we're stationary. And now I guess they talk too much. Gotta love the attention to detail!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
based on some advice in this thread and through some experimentation on my own, my boss killing has improved significantly the last two days. Here are the two easy changes I made.

1) swapped temp chains for vulnerability. Bosses simply die faster.

2) dropped meat shield, added empower and added jewels that blinded and taunts enemies on minion hit.

The second has multiple effects. I can quickly curse and death mark the enemy and then go hide in a corner while my guys swarm. By dropping meatshield, the zombies stay engaged on the boss instead of coming to hide with me in the corner. And Empower added DPS per zombie amd gave me another zombie, which gets me to 11 now.

Once I add in a level 21 summon phantasm, I will get my 11th phantasm as well.
Awesome AndyLovesHisBge! Gotta love Empower! Good job!

Annnnnd

"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Скрытый текст
My witch just has been destroyed by an Elder guardian. No chance at all. I guess these are the occasions where you don't want your minions to be by your side because you are rather busy doging the bosses attacks.

I will have my revenge one day. Elder guardian, you haven't seen the last of me. You will pay for this embarassing defeat.

With just one portal left, when I knew the fight could't be won anymore, I made this screenshot just for you. To let you know where it took place.

The map mods weren't so brutal... ~ 24 % extra life, ok, not nice, but no additional damage/increased critical strike chance & multiplier, no lower player's resistances/regeneration. Nevertheless, the lightning attacks simply wiped me away.

Now I'll be levelling Deathmark in my second weapon slot. I will need it for the next date with Drox anyway.

Zombie on everyone!
That sucks Caligula_Exile! Best of luck next go around.

Annnnnd

"
M_atrix написал:
This beauty finally dropped for me today.

So much damage! Like a mini Hatred.

Got to level 97 and I think I will not go for 98. I have enough passive points to play with.

Veritania dropped this and it's actually useful for my spectres, I use the normal version quite a lot.

And, finally, I just killed Sirus on Awakening level 8 for the first time this league. Cost me 2 deaths only.
Dang M_atrix! That's a whole lot of awesome in one post! Awesome job on A8 Sirus!

Annnnnd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация