3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

League started with a Tec Slam Marauder and made enough currency to get a cheap 5c tabula and reroll to this as i just couldnt get the tec slam 'feeling good'.

As always this is pretty much one of my go to builds every league! Kind of nice seeing it go back to it's roots though! (really didn't enjoy the minion instability phase, i love my minions and didn't like the idea of turning em into bombs heh)

Anyways, been messing with the 6th link for Zombies and have been seeing a few people posting about dropping life and what else to put there, any reason to not put either Spectre's or Skele's in the open 6th slot then? Pseudo dirty 5 link Zombies and Skele's/Spectre's seems like it'd also be a pretty decent DPS boost.

Also, i agree with the other person asking about the CwdT setup, think there's either some lag going on or it's cycling through the spells each time it's triggered? Don't remember it being like this in previous leagues though.
My witch has a brand-new toy and she loves it:

One more companion (already bulit in, no need for another gem socket), more life regeneration, more life and added physical damage for all the minions.

I was hoping so much to find this weapon. I was missing the stone golem. He looks so cute.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

Congrats!

Fabulous drop on the gloves. If you get brave late in the league, you can try to vaal them for +2 to socketed curse gems :)

How was the damage difference with the gloves? (I assume no Brutality anywhere if you even had it before)

Thanks!

If I get a second drop I will definitely try to vaal them for sure ^^

The damage upgrade was very noticeable. I think this item finally made my build viable for all end-game bosses. Since I find Sirus A8 much harder than even Uber Elder - I'm feeling really positive right now. Damage wise I had no problems with Sirus at all. It was a quick fight.

These gloves are best in slot. For my minions at least, since every single one does physical damage, including the spectres.

I ditched brutality very early on (when I took out phantasms from Zombies). I just don't like the limitations this gem provides. I like using Spirit offering and brutality negates all the damage buffs it provides. And now these gloves are even bigger reason not to look at brutality ever again.

I'm even considering putting a point into Elemental Equilibrium. I could just dash through bosses with flame dash to proc it without needing a separate dedicated skill.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

GGG fixed the QOL for them when they die to make it VERY simple. You just walk into your hideout, desecrate and your dead specters are waiting for you to raise again.

And that is assuming they ever die :) I still have not lost even one and I am almost level 94.

But I do agree the acquiring of them is tough especially for new players and the hard to find specters.

Yeah, spectres are the tankiest minions in this game. I haven't lost a single spectre this league either. And I did every single boss multiple times (except shaper and elder, their time will come very soon).

Overall. Only in one place you can expect to lose at least one spectre - Hall of Grandmasters. And even then you'll probably die faster than them ^^

"
Caligula_Exile написал:
My witch has a brand-new toy and she loves it:

One more companion (already bulit in, no need for another gem socket), more life regeneration, more life and added physical damage for all the minions.

I was hoping so much to find this weapon. I was missing the stone golem. He looks so cute.

Congrats on the item!
hi guys !

thanks to M_atrix's advices about cluster jewels i made my grocerys (on the official site, thanks for the link andyloveshisbge)

so now, i'm wondering if they are some mandatory nodes in the tree that i can't clear ? (like ravenous horde, grave intentions)

i will do my own experimentations, but i just want to know if there is some minion nodes that are obviously not good to clear

thanks a lot !
"
pat_hibulaire написал:
hi guys !

thanks to M_atrix's advices about cluster jewels i made my grocerys (on the official site, thanks for the link andyloveshisbge)

so now, i'm wondering if they are some mandatory nodes in the tree that i can't clear ? (like ravenous horde, grave intentions)

i will do my own experimentations, but i just want to know if there is some minion nodes that are obviously not good to clear

thanks a lot !

I am not sure there is any one correct answer. Some of it is going to be your own personal preference.

When I moved to the cluster jewels, I gave up the Sacrifice wheel.

Since I found all the minions have been extremely hardy, I was more willing to give up minion life instead of minion damage on the tree. Especially if you have "Life from death" in the cluster jewels as that is super OP with the phantasms.

Just hit level 94 and the game gave me a nice reward almost exactly when I leveled as it dropped a 6 link Soul Mantle. I put it up for sale as the cheapest one available at 2ex.

In previous leagues this would have been an ok score but in this league I have been so starved for currency that this is going to make a huge difference in my bank account.
What Flasks are you guys using? I'm almost lvl 80 and still run around with my standard Life Flasks...
"
Penecho83 написал:
What Flasks are you guys using? I'm almost lvl 80 and still run around with my standard Life Flasks...

I just use these:

"
Penecho83 написал:

I use 4 defensive flasks(Jade, Basalt, Granite and Quartz) and 1 life flask. I use enduring cry which is basically an unlimited life flask.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация