3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
CrabCanc3r написал:

2) Hmm, I see what happened with the socket for Survival Instinct. I think I was following a pre 3.11 build but will rectify.

Excellent!
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 13:27:41
"
CrabCanc3r написал:
"
Скрытый текст

Oh I think I found it!!!!! It is not a POB problem, it is your gear!!!! We can fix this very easily :) :)

* Your Triad Mesh Gloves are causing the problem.

* This is a physical Zombie build which means it is designed to have the zombies only deliver physical damage

* The Support gem Brutality which we use in the zombie setup states that no elemental and no chaos damage will happen from supported skills.

* The Triad Grip Mesh gloves are converting 100% of your physical damage to elemental damage.

* So between the Triad Gloves and Brutality support, you are left with zero damage from the zombies.

* Since Brutality belongs in the build my recommendation is to dump the gloves immediately for the first pair you can buy from a vendor. You can get better ones as you play but you have to remove your current gloves for the build to work.

* If you want to see your zombie DPS in POB before the change of gloves, just take the gloves off in the item screen and you will finally see your zombie DPS come back on the left hand panel.

Hope this helps!

Damn! You are good. So all along my zombies were doing NO damage. At least have the decency to tell me, you damn zombies!

Oh right, Zombies. Cannot talk. Then flail at the enemies uselessly or something! Oh right, you guys were doing that. But AG/Kitava's Heralds were covering for you guys.

Ok, bye bye gloves.

Thanks, mate. Oh, I could hug you if it was not for CoVid!

The zombies don't want to do anybody any harm. They just want to play. Good guys :D
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
RSCCCC написал:
Скрытый текст
felt like I was spending too much time trying to place collectors, dispensers, storage tanks pylons etc...I tried it again last night, but would need to do major work to get to the higher tier seeds. None of the mods in tier 1 can touch my gear due to level. Glad for any guidance. I like running around maps killing stuff :) Makes me feel like I'm playing a game.

Thanks!

RSCCCC

Give the garden a day or 2, the new patch make storage tanks 1000 and and there are either upgrades or tanks that will store 5000. It will clean up the mess and make things a little easier to manage. Popping T4 beasts, especially multiples, feels like playing the game! They are A LOT of tedious work, but FUN!

Do you happen to know any garden tutorial for dummies like me? I managed to have fun with tier 1 seeds. But meanwhile I have collected such a lot of tier 2 seeds and I can't figure out what to do with them. It sounds complicated as hell because the description says that they need to have specific seeds in their vicinity.... any help is appreciated.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
pat_hibulaire написал:

@M_atrix do you have a tip in order to use the skill more often in the fight ? or maybe active it in a particular phase of Sirus ?

Basically Vaal Skeletons is not an option in this fight. But you can charge it ONCE during the whole fight. And it usually gets full on the last phase. So I always pop them off there once he descends.
But beware, with so many skeletons on the screen - you will not be able to see Sirus movement as clearly as you want and he will probably one-shot you off screen with his DIE beam.
Последняя редакция: M_atrix. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 14:32:03
"
Caligula_Exile написал:

Do you happen to know any garden tutorial for dummies like me?

I use this one. It's great.
Последняя редакция: M_atrix. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 14:39:25

Maybe the unique flask Soul Catcher can help, because it has "Vaal Skills used during effect have (40-20)% reduced Soul Gain Prevention Duration". So it would take less longer to reload the Vaal skeleton army.[/quote]
"

Basically Vaal Skeletons is not an option in this fight. But you can charge it ONCE during the whole fight. And it usually gets full on the last phase. So I always pop them off there once he descends.
But beware, with so many skeletons on the screen - you will not be able to see Sirus movement as clearly as you want and he will probably one-shot you off screen with his DIE beam.

thanks guys, the flask seems very good, i'm gonna try it, 1c really cheap, nothing to loose !

@M_atrix, so if vaal skels is basically not an option for Sirus, did you made some other change on your build to beat him ? I think i'm really far to beat him, especially without vaal skel's, they're my main source of damage
"
pat_hibulaire написал:

@M_atrix, so if vaal skels is basically not an option for Sirus, did you made some other change on your build to beat him ? I think i'm really far to beat him, especially without vaal skel's, they're my main source of damage

I'm running two 6-links. Zombies and Spectres, they are my main damage dealers. Skeletons are more like support units (with feeding frenzy, Maim, Phantasms on them)
"
M_atrix написал:

I'm running two 6-links. Zombies and Spectres, they are my main damage dealers. Skeletons are more like support units (with feeding frenzy, Maim, Phantasms on them)

oh ok i see, maybe i just can't beat him with mine :(
"
M_atrix написал:
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Скрытый текст

Do you happen to know any garden tutorial for dummies like me?

I use this one. It's great.

Thank you very much! It looks complicated as hell... seems to be a very big step from growing tier 1 seeds to tier 2 seeds. At least now we have larger storages for the lifeforce.
"
Caligula_Exile написал:

Thank you very much! It looks complicated as hell... seems to be a very big step from growing tier 1 seeds to tier 2 seeds. At least now we have larger storages for the lifeforce.

Just a tip for the future - don't open tier 3 seeds in maps. Those monsters are super deadly and big and fast. It's better to go to the grove from your hideout and then pop them off without any map modifiers. And don't be like me and don't forget to actually use the crafts after the hard victory ^^
Последняя редакция: M_atrix. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 6:18:50

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация