3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

Hey slow-moers,
I finally reached maps, managed to get a 5 link with Harvest, done till like tier 9 maps fine enough, but on a tier 5 I met Baran, and his baranites kicked my ass twice. my resists are capped, except for chaos -8. And I still have to respec a couple points from my old tree I guess.
Besides that, is there anything I should do fast to improve my not so very good performance?

Character name is SheraTheGardener.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I switched from TC to Vulnerability.
Последняя редакция: M_atrix. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 7:48:44
"
Hey slow-moers,
I finally reached maps, managed to get a 5 link with Harvest, done till like tier 9 maps fine enough, but on a tier 5 I met Baran, and his baranites kicked my ass twice. my resists are capped, except for chaos -8. And I still have to respec a couple points from my old tree I guess.
Besides that, is there anything I should do fast to improve my not so very good performance?

Thanks in advance!

My friend Dwaine struggles to these monsters the worst.
I am pretty sure that manual dodge is the issue.
I use flame dash so much that it is just natural movement to me.
The tiles can slow you and that causes you to get hit by their lightning "mines", which are quite deadly. When I am in Barons map, I am always watching the ground. The tiles slow and drain you and the mines finish you off. Run away, even if you have to run 2 or 3 screens (I have often) and then come back while he is recharging and finish him. The rares are the worst. It's really a practice mechanic, you cannot out defense it with stats, it's gotta be dodged/avoided.
Dwaine actually snuck a flame dash in this build for gap crossing, I am trying to get him to use it to avoid these guys too. They suck, I hear ya, gotta get away from them. Shield charge should get you out of there, look for the tiles and NEVER get caught standing on one. When the lightning mines appear, it is time to run! Skeletons will stay and fight, and when mapping Vaal charges fast so when you see this pack of assholes, drop the Vaal and disappear!
Late Edit after pondering: You can try a shock immunity flask, you should bring it for Baran fight either way. Even though alot of that can be one shots, it's usually one shots because you are shocked. I use a mana flask because you get like 6 uses.
This would be nice to put shock immunity on if you are really struggling :) It won't raise your resistance above the cap, but it DOES lower damage taken

I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 11:50:04
"
M_atrix написал:
"
Caligula_Exile написал:

Thank you very much! It looks complicated as hell... seems to be a very big step from growing tier 1 seeds to tier 2 seeds. At least now we have larger storages for the lifeforce.

Just a tip for the future - don't open tier 3 seeds in maps. Those monsters are super deadly and big and fast. It's better to go to the grove from your hideout and then pop them off without any map modifiers. And don't be like me and don't forget to actually use the crafts after the hard victory ^^

LOL!
Also a protip, don't plant 2 T4s together with all of their T3 buddys and spend a week feeding that. Unless you like 15 minute fights of insanity! It was fun though, can't believe I lived... mmmmmmm good times :)
"
Hey slow-moers,

Thanks in advance!

I had a look at your character and at your gear and dare to say that it is ok. Your priority now should be to get gear with life rolls (helmet) and better life rolls.

You also should find a way to increase your chaos resistances before you face Al-Hezmin (The Hunter) for the first time. He (and his snakes) deal heavy amounts of chaos / poison damage.

The weapon is really cool! Congratulations! Lots of minion damage and important resistances. Maybe you can get rid of a affix you don't need and can add something more for the minions, using the crafting bench.

Even with just tier 1 seeds one can craft good gear... with a bit of patience and good luck.

If you want to, you can have a look at my Harvest witch, RiotSlut she is called. 100 % self-found and self-crafted gear. Most of it from tier 1 seed crafting. Just don't look at my amulet, i ruined it yesterday and need to get some life rolls back onto it.

Baran maps are really nasty. Very busy, very deadly.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Hey, thanks to both for the reply and the useful advice! Yeah I should work on finding another armor, as for the helmet, it wasn't easy already finding a decent one with a free prefix, but who knows?
I guess this league does not have much time left, so I should hurry because who knows what and how much of Harvest crafting will pass on to Standard?
I forgot to mention that I added Holy Relic to my build, especially to improve the speed of my minions and it seems to work fine, of course on an Unset ring. I probably need to reach at least 5k hps and 2k+ for higher maps, I remember on the tier 9 I did good but also risked death quite a few times.
Thanks again!
"

I forgot to mention that I added Holy Relic to my build, especially to improve the speed of my minions

The wording on the gem is very confusing but Summon Holy Relic does not give speed to all minions. The Speed stat is only for the Holy Relic minion itself.

If it was to effect other minions it needs the following: "to Allies"

For example, Holy Relic has the following two stats

Holy Relic's Nova Skill grants (3.5-103) Life regenerated per second to Allies
Holy Relic's Nova Skill grants (6-309) Life regenerated per second to Minions

The first is for all minions (and you)
The second is just for the Holy Relic minion itself
Spoiler alert: TIL dont do T16 Vaal Temple map. The bosses eat all minions FAST, AG included. Kiss that kingmaker goodbye :(
LOL then it's mostly useless! Ok will revert to normal ring or find something else to fit in it, maybe some kind of totem or Enduring cry..Hmm gotta think!

Thanks!
"
LOL then it's mostly useless! Ok will revert to normal ring or find something else to fit in it, maybe some kind of totem or Enduring cry..Hmm gotta think!

Thanks!

I dropped it for Enduring Cry when I played this character.

Having the limitless health flask effect that enduring cry gives was a nice QOL.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация