3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Скрытый текст
I managed to defeat Shaper in Blight league, with the predecessor of this Zombie necromancer. Very time-consuming, the fight. And the screen extremely busy. You are right, though, grey on grey isn't a pleasure for the eyes either.

I spent all the fragments I had been collecting throughout the entire league. 4 or 5 fights against the Elder, in total, in a row. I only died once. Maybe I was standing on poo ground I didn't notice in time :)

I guess 2 watcher's eyes are an awesome outcome for just 4 or 5 fights. However, I don't think that any of them is good enough to be used. Well, something for the trophecies stash tab is good, too.

On a side-note: Does Vaal Grace count as Grace, too?
Hey Caligula_Exile! Any Watcher's Eye is exciting for me, but it does suck when it doesn't apply to any builds you're doing.

To answer your question, yes. Vaal Grace and Grace are in one gem. Grace itself isn't active unless you turn it on though. They are still separate skills. So if you don't turn on Grace but activate Vaal Grace, Grace still isn't on. But whether that Vaal activation counts as Grace "being on" for the sake of other buffs that may exist (like the Watchers's Eye), I don't know.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey Slo-mo'ers

Well I ran my first Sirus fight and I'm not sure I touched him. I don't think I realized I could have opened him earlier and ended up fighting him for the first time at Awakener level 4 - he whooped me. My health is still super low - so trying to get some harvest crafts to improve, but no station yet as I'm only running level 1 seeds since I don't want to take the time to set up everything for level 2 seeds. It is slow going. My gear has improved somewhat as related to minion - trying to re-color my gloves so I can put golem and skellys in the same link with support. Also working on getting quality on all my gems. Just curious for you all that are crushing the upper content what HP and ES you are running. At one point I had 4 Spectres, but then one disappeared and I can't for the life of me figure out why. I've got level 19 gem with +3 level helmet and +1 spells wand with global modifiers I think I"m at level 25 or 26 gem which I think is 3 spectres, but can't remember where I get the 4th from. I know I had 3 before without the helm and only +1 to minion gems. With the low HP - I'm finding some of the upper maps with rare / corruption tough to run. I'm really enjoying delving, but obviously have to go back to maps to get sulfite. Would love anyone's thoughts on some good goals to achieve at the point I"m at - I love targets but struggling since Sirus is out of reach.

Thanks!

RSCCCC
"
RSCCCC написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey Slo-mo'ers

Well I ran my first Sirus fight and I'm not sure I touched him. I don't think I realized I could have opened him earlier and ended up fighting him for the first time at Awakener level 4 - he whooped me. My health is still super low - so trying to get some harvest crafts to improve, but no station yet as I'm only running level 1 seeds since I don't want to take the time to set up everything for level 2 seeds. It is slow going. My gear has improved somewhat as related to minion - trying to re-color my gloves so I can put golem and skellys in the same link with support. Also working on getting quality on all my gems. Just curious for you all that are crushing the upper content what HP and ES you are running. At one point I had 4 Spectres, but then one disappeared and I can't for the life of me figure out why. I've got level 19 gem with +3 level helmet and +1 spells wand with global modifiers I think I"m at level 25 or 26 gem which I think is 3 spectres, but can't remember where I get the 4th from. I know I had 3 before without the helm and only +1 to minion gems. With the low HP - I'm finding some of the upper maps with rare / corruption tough to run. I'm really enjoying delving, but obviously have to go back to maps to get sulfite. Would love anyone's thoughts on some good goals to achieve at the point I"m at - I love targets but struggling since Sirus is out of reach.

Thanks!

RSCCCC
Great job going for Sirus RSCCCC! Sirus is a fight that takes lots of experience to beat. It's not one that is thought well on the go. Don't be discouraged by the fight. I mean, gear is gear. We each know where to improve our builds and where our weaknesses are, but Sirus is a prick fight.

In terms of gear goals, I'd say your next two upgrades are your rings. Higher life would help for sure. Obviously Life on your helmet would help too, but a +3 to minions is tough to get rid of.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
RSCCCC написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey Slo-mo'ers

Thanks!

RSCCCC

Is the "increased rarity of items" on your helmet the prefix or the suffix version? I don't know about console versions, but for the PC version you can choose under settings to see the advanced version of the item description by using a certain button.

If it is the suffix, I would definitely invest into the helmet. Have you already made The pale Court? It gives you access to "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers" crafting recipe.

It also takes two exalted spheres... but you could add the suffix: multimod, and prefix: 1+ Zombie/Skeletons + prefix: life (up to 70). More life is always good :)

Don't worry because of Sirus... I haven't even bothered trying him once this league. I just ignore him because the fight is no fun (to me) and there are better things to do in PoE. Delving is nice. It's almost like a game on its own.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Скрытый текст
Is the "increased rarity of items" on your helmet the prefix or the suffix version? I don't know about console versions, but for the PC version you can choose under settings to see the advanced version of the item description by using a certain button.

If it is the suffix, I would definitely invest into the helmet. Have you already made The pale Court? It gives you access to "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers" crafting recipe.

It also takes two exalted spheres... but you could add the suffix: multimod, and prefix: 1+ Zombie/Skeletons + prefix: life (up to 70). More life is always good :)

Don't worry because of Sirus... I haven't even bothered trying him once this league. I just ignore him because the fight is no fun (to me) and there are better things to do in PoE. Delving is nice. It's almost like a game on its own.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the PS4 and PC are the same for suffix / prefix. I haven't gotten to the Pale Court yet. I'll see what I can do.
Последняя редакция: RSCCCC. Время: 31 авг. 2020 г., 14:04:16
Hey WoD!

What interesting times we live in right now!
It's been a CRAZY summer and I actually got out and enjoyed it!
Never got time to play your build, actually just took my invisible man to 97 and am having fun just killing bosses slowly :)
BUT Dwaine hit 95 with your girl last night and that is his first, so I would call this lady ultra successful! He also FINALLY got his Sirus kill!
She sure has been a blast to run with! Got the AG back up with KingMaker and run 3 ruins hellion and one frenzy ape, works well.
I actually started playing Last Epoch, it's a good distraction, but I still play PLENTY of POE. Wouldn't ya know I started as necro?!?!?! Fire Necro destroys ALL, I am trying to figure out the last boss before they put in a death penalty ;)
I have another A8 sirus for Dwaine to try, an Oshabi, a Crystal King... ohhhhhhh it's going to be a rough night for that sweet necro!
I'm sure I will RIP plenty myself, but it's going to be fun!

Keep being awesome man, love your work!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Hey there, I really need to thank you for this build. I am truly amazed by it.

I've been playing PoE off and on since it was in Beta. I mainly play Rangers with Bow setups or Marauders with Cyclone but never a real caster type/summoner.

I have complete trash gear atm, just whatever had the right color sockets and links with trying to have decent resists. The power of this build, the ease of setup without having to rely on specific gear is just new to me. It makes PoE feel like a different game.
"
RSCCCC написал:
Скрытый текст
I'm pretty sure the PS4 and PC are the same for suffix / prefix. I haven't gotten to the Pale Court yet. I'll see what I can do.
Hey RSCCCC!

I'm really sorry for the late response! I forgot to post on my guides that I was going away for over a week. I'm sorry to make you wait.

All affix's in PoE, no matter the platform, are the same. All that core content is the same in all regards.

Annnnnd

"
GrunkleBob написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey WoD!

What interesting times we live in right now!
It's been a CRAZY summer and I actually got out and enjoyed it!
Never got time to play your build, actually just took my invisible man to 97 and am having fun just killing bosses slowly :)
BUT Dwaine hit 95 with your girl last night and that is his first, so I would call this lady ultra successful! He also FINALLY got his Sirus kill!
She sure has been a blast to run with! Got the AG back up with KingMaker and run 3 ruins hellion and one frenzy ape, works well.
I actually started playing Last Epoch, it's a good distraction, but I still play PLENTY of POE. Wouldn't ya know I started as necro?!?!?! Fire Necro destroys ALL, I am trying to figure out the last boss before they put in a death penalty ;)
I have another A8 sirus for Dwaine to try, an Oshabi, a Crystal King... ohhhhhhh it's going to be a rough night for that sweet necro!
I'm sure I will RIP plenty myself, but it's going to be fun!

Keep being awesome man, love your work!
Hey GrunkleBob!

I'm really sorry for the late response! I forgot to post on my guides that I was going away for over a week. I'm sorry to make you wait.

Thanks for the kind message! You're always so thoughtful. I'm glad Dwaine had such a successful league! That's a really cool update. It's nice to take a break from games to keep them fresh when you come back. You're quite the PoE pro now! I'll never hit 97...or even 95! Nice job to the both of you!

Thanks for your message and kindness. It's always a pleasure!

Annnnnd

"
jpropst1 написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey there, I really need to thank you for this build. I am truly amazed by it.

I've been playing PoE off and on since it was in Beta. I mainly play Rangers with Bow setups or Marauders with Cyclone but never a real caster type/summoner.

I have complete trash gear atm, just whatever had the right color sockets and links with trying to have decent resists. The power of this build, the ease of setup without having to rely on specific gear is just new to me. It makes PoE feel like a different game.
Hey jpropst1!

I'm really thankful for your message! That was very kind of you and I'm so glad that you've enjoyed playing the game not "requiring" anything. I appreciate you taking the time to be so thoughtful :).

Even though you sound in love with the build, I'm completely open for any suggestions to the guide or build. So feel free to give some honest feedback if you're up for it.

Thanks again for taking the time to be kind. I'm glad you this playstyle!

Annnnnd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация