[3.11] VoliDead/DD LL MB Spellslinger - IcarusTheMox - Moxelli (All content, league starter)

"
UCMoose написал:
This might be a dumb question, but how do you ignite if you use elemental focus for volatile dead?

Pretty sure it is done by Wave of Conviction + Combustion.
Do you mind give us some thoughts on how do you feel about your Low life build compared to zzang's low life. The reason I am asking is because his build is very popular but it seems that he is doing a lot of things that you are advising against (things like don't fall for the spellslinger reduced mana reservation helmet enchant. He is also using frenzy skill gem). But his damage on POB looks a lot higher than yours?
nm... I'm a dumbass :-P
If at first you don't succeed, we have alot in common.
Последняя редакция: Oneiron. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 11:21:01
Hi ,when i put spell cascade in my 6 link it reserves too much mana for both vd and detonate dead ?

Any help appreciated
"
Andyb1981 написал:
Hi ,when i put spell cascade in my 6 link it reserves too much mana for both vd and detonate dead ?

Any help appreciated

have you taken all the reduced mana reserved on the skill tree? I'm running both spellslingers but it looks like I need to anoint my ammy before I can run Herald of Ash.
"
teknik1200 написал:
"
Andyb1981 написал:

Any help appreciated

have you taken all the reduced mana reserved on the skill tree? I'm running both spellslingers but it looks like I need to anoint my ammy before I can run Herald of Ash.

Hello everyone!

For the life version, if you get a single Conquer's Efficiency with all the nodes on tree, + an Alpha's Howl you can do the full list of skills I linked, + Herald of Ash. You can't work in Anger until it is LL. Hope that helps!
"
teknik1200 написал:
"
Andyb1981 написал:

Any help appreciated

Hello everyone!

For the life version, if you get a single Conquer's Efficiency with all the nodes on tree, + an Alpha's Howl you can do the full list of skills I linked, + Herald of Ash. You can't work in Anger until it is LL. Hope that helps!
"
forc_elite написал:
"
UCMoose написал:
This might be a dumb question, but how do you ignite if you use elemental focus for volatile dead?

Pretty sure it is done by Wave of Conviction + Combustion.

Yes, this is through WoC + Combustion!
I will be posting an updated set of Life build options and guidance. This league has been crazy for spiking the cost of several pieces of key gear. There are backup options for budget I will post!
Последняя редакция: frisbeeicarus23. Время: 25 июня 2020 г., 14:48:41
Updated to Version 2.0 for a Budget Life Build at the top of the build! Let me know if you have more questions! Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация