[3.11] VoliDead/DD LL MB Spellslinger - IcarusTheMox - Moxelli (All content, league starter)

Hey I'm a bit confused how awakened spell cascade works. Got my first one and should I be socketing that with desecrate or with vd/dd? Also how impactful is this for damage/clear? Will get a second one if it's big gains.
"
Xep241 написал:

There is 19% CDR on Spellslinger at lvl 20. 20% max on belts and 15% on boots.
So 52% is reachable using only boots and a belt?

If our goal is 52% we don't need max rolls then correct? The build mentions going for max but it looks like one off gets us there as 20+15+19=54%
EDIT:
since this post I bought a belt for 7c and hit this in about 20 alts:

So now I'm just off to some boots, that's probably a little trickier to alt spam and I'll just buy a pair. If I can get 13% instead of 15 on the boots it should get me there a bit cheaper. I'd rather save my exalts for the coming switch to LL.
Последняя редакция: teknik1200. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 20:18:03
Edit: Nevermind, im blind
Question regarding the Life Build-Version. You are taking the two nodes of +15% corpse life by Undertaker - is that by conscious choice? I don't read any of the skills scaling by corpse life. OR am I missing something?

Oh, and for aprox. 20c you could add Intuitive Leap and save 2 skillpoints by Charisma - but thats wasted by the time we want to go ES.
Последняя редакция: Malloreon. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 11:27:00
Do you think headhunter belt would work with this build?
"
forc_elite написал:
Do you think headhunter belt would work with this build?

For this build, life version might if you can get a solid Inpulsa for your chest. Otherwise, the HH version I tried last league wasn't worth it. It just didn't have the benefit of the loss in CDR and ES on the belt. Wasn't worth it.
"
aowamplfiy написал:
Hey I'm a bit confused how awakened spell cascade works. Got my first one and should I be socketing that with desecrate or with vd/dd? Also how impactful is this for damage/clear? Will get a second one if it's big gains.

The first one should be put on your VD. Get a second one for your Desecrate when you can. The 2nd one helps you reach our new +12 corpse maximum when you cast once.
"
teknik1200 написал:
"
Xep241 написал:

There is 19% CDR on Spellslinger at lvl 20. 20% max on belts and 15% on boots.
So 52% is reachable using only boots and a belt?

If our goal is 52% we don't need max rolls then correct? The build mentions going for max but it looks like one off gets us there as 20+15+19=54%
EDIT:
since this post I bought a belt for 7c and hit this in about 20 alts:

So now I'm just off to some boots, that's probably a little trickier to alt spam and I'll just buy a pair. If I can get 13% instead of 15 on the boots it should get me there a bit cheaper. I'd rather save my exalts for the coming switch to LL.

Yeah, a cheap belt to hit 52% while you grind out LL gear is best. Don't try to get your 69% while you are life. It can be done, but the gear is expensive, and you don't want to waste money on life gear, when you can get 69% easier in ES/LL.

52% is a solid goal, but our end goal is that 69%. Possibly even 90% if you can get a crazy enough set of rolls.
The bleeding damage is distressing. Is there any way to deal with this?
"
Maired написал:
The bleeding damage is distressing. Is there any way to deal with this?

get a jewel with "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" as a corrupted implict modifier

Hello there Icarus. How are you doing?

Thx for the guide. It's helping me a lot. I'm not new to vd at all. I've Played scold's cwc vd back in blight and metamorph then skipped delirium. So i'm kinda new to spellslinger.

Followed your tips and got an amulet with fire leech and rings with life gained on hit. These kept me going till now. Even with only 4k life haha. My gear is totally trash.

I'm looking for advice to switch to LL. Got these atm but i'm not sure what should i focus on now. Got the shav really cheap for 2 ex few days ago, but wasted most of my currency trying to 6 link it till i wasted 2.9k fus (yeah i'm dumb... ) then i liked it in the bench cuz i could not hold it anymore. :D

Since the W. eye with + es gained on hit is totally expensive for me now. I might be running aspect of the spider with Fenumus' Spinnerets for a few days till i got some currency. Do you think i'll be able to run it if i don't use anger for exemple and run some of the spellslingers in the prims guardian?
Later i'll try to craft the clusters. I think this is going to be my next step
About the circle of anguish. Should i go for a herald of ash buff effect, fire dmg or maybe try to fit one with reduced mana?

I'm running phase run cuz i delve a lot, but i might change it for the flask once i switch to ll.

Let me know what do you think about it. See ya.

Последняя редакция: Viitin. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 15:02:17

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация