[3.11] VoliDead/DD LL MB Spellslinger - IcarusTheMox - Moxelli (All content, league starter)

"
Maired написал:
The bleeding damage is distressing. Is there any way to deal with this?

For life build, simply run bleed immunity on your Health Flask, and burning immunity on your Quicksilver Flask.

Additionally, run a corrupted blood immunity jewel.
"
Viitin написал:
Hello there Icarus. How are you doing?

Thx for the guide. It's helping me a lot. I'm not new to vd at all. I've Played scold's cwc vd back in blight and metamorph then skipped delirium. So i'm kinda new to spellslinger.

Followed your tips and got an amulet with fire leech and rings with life gained on hit. These kept me going till now. Even with only 4k life haha. My gear is totally trash.

I'm looking for advice to switch to LL. Got these atm but i'm not sure what should i focus on now. Got the shav really cheap for 2 ex few days ago, but wasted most of my currency trying to 6 link it till i wasted 2.9k fus (yeah i'm dumb... ) then i liked it in the bench cuz i could not hold it anymore. :D

Since the W. eye with + es gained on hit is totally expensive for me now. I might be running aspect of the spider with Fenumus' Spinnerets for a few days till i got some currency. Do you think i'll be able to run it if i don't use anger for exemple and run some of the spellslingers in the prims guardian?
Later i'll try to craft the clusters. I think this is going to be my next step
About the circle of anguish. Should i go for a herald of ash buff effect, fire dmg or maybe try to fit one with reduced mana?

I'm running phase run cuz i delve a lot, but i might change it for the flask once i switch to ll.

Let me know what do you think about it. See ya.

Hello!
Glad you like it so far! For the Circle of Anguish, look for the fire damage & increased effect. That is the best combo. Reduced reservation isn't worth it as much.

As for Anger, I would try that and see. Maybe less Mana will be reserved with a Spellslinger loop in there. Could be worth a try! Might allow you to keep your Aspect of the Spider then as well.

I will test this during the weekend and let you know.
"
frisbeeicarus23 написал:

Hello!
Glad you like it so far! For the Circle of Anguish, look for the fire damage & increased effect. That is the best combo. Reduced reservation isn't worth it as much.

As for Anger, I would try that and see. Maybe less Mana will be reserved with a Spellslinger loop in there. Could be worth a try! Might allow you to keep your Aspect of the Spider then as well.

I will test this during the weekend and let you know.

Swapped to LL a few minutes ago. I've been able to keeep the 3 spellslinger loops that i was using before and add discipline, herald of ash and aspect of the spider to bloodmagic. I'll try to fix my res tomorrow and maybe add a "ball lightning" to the trigger wand for more es on hit and move the golem somewhere, maybe a unset ring. idk.

Also added a "corrupted blood jewel"

What do you think about the clusters sockets changes?
Последняя редакция: Viitin. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 21:24:42
That patch dropped the price of large cluster jewels quite a bit. You can find the old ones with one socket and it'll vendor back with two. I just snagged a second one with sadist and prismatic heart for 60c, scored my first for cheap last night also.
Последняя редакция: teknik1200. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 9:48:05
Hi i have problem with mana reservation. I cant go with 6 links because i dont have more mana.

I got two enchants on amulet and ring - mana on non channeling skill and it dint worked.

What im doing wrong?
IGN: DarkMorgana PinkMorgana
"
Exoul написал:
Hi i have problem with mana reservation. I cant go with 6 links because i dont have more mana.

I got two enchants on amulet and ring - mana on non channeling skill and it dint worked.

What im doing wrong?

We covered how to go about this a few pages ago:

"
frisbeeicarus23 написал:
"
teknik1200 написал:
"
Andyb1981 написал:
Hi ,when i put spell cascade in my 6 link it reserves too much mana for both vd and detonate dead ?

Any help appreciated

have you taken all the reduced mana reserved on the skill tree? I'm running both spellslingers but it looks like I need to anoint my ammy before I can run Herald of Ash.

Hello everyone!

For the life version, if you get a single Conquer's Efficiency with all the nodes on tree, + an Alpha's Howl you can do the full list of skills I linked, + Herald of Ash. You can't work in Anger until it is LL. Hope that helps!

Crystal belts are pretty spendy even for the base alone. Going the crafting route it looks like you can save .5 ex atm if you buy a ilvl 84 base and conq slam it. The base is 2.6 atm. I'm getting ready to switch to ll soon, I just want to be sure I have the currency to make it feel good when I do so.

edit:

Hit this today, should be able to harvest craft that damage into a res. Pretty happy over all. Saw the mod 3x in ~300 alts. I just need some boots and I'll be ready to make the switch.
Последняя редакция: teknik1200. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 16:42:36
When is a good time to switch to LL?

as soon as you have shav, presence and the head?

or should i wait until i have 100% ES gear?
Good stuff. My first VD SS build ever :o killed uber elder and a6 sirus so far. pog drops

GEAR:

Feel like I just suck with this build, spent a lot of money on it but I still bricked all 6 portals in Sirus. Feelsbadman. Think I'm like 80ex deep right now.

Took sirus down today.

Build is feeling really good and I have plenty of room to take it higher.

Thanks for the easy to follow guide! It's nice and simple with all the necessary information easy to find. I have dyslexia and some guides on here can be needlessly long with too much stuff making it hard to find things for me again later. I'm at around 26ex in gear for the moment. VD spell damage in POB is at 58k

https://pastebin.com/knj6Cmgs
Последняя редакция: teknik1200. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 10:42:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация