[3.11] Gryph's BRAND new VD -- Arcanist Brand/Archmage -Theorycraft

Hi Gryph, I'm back. This build works.

It kinda slow on mapping, but kills boss really fast so far till map. Besides I'm quite tanky and I'm facetanking most bosses in map.

We will come back when we dig further into higher tier maps.
I wanna try this with doryani's prototype, but I'm not sold on the damaj given that the entire base will just disappear (can only deal lightning damage). But at the same time, depending on how you spec it, you can make up for it massively with how much you can chunk down your own lightning res. My biggest concern would be how stretched the tree and gear would become to manage it because now you need armor for lightning mitigation to throw a wrench in things which means less damage, life and mana scaling all around at the boost of having curse effect and armor to try to make up for it.
"
Zithorio написал:
I wanna try this with doryani's prototype, but I'm not sold on the damaj given that the entire base will just disappear (can only deal lightning damage). But at the same time, depending on how you spec it, you can make up for it massively with how much you can chunk down your own lightning res. My biggest concern would be how stretched the tree and gear would become to manage it because now you need armor for lightning mitigation to throw a wrench in things which means less damage, life and mana scaling all around at the boost of having curse effect and armor to try to make up for it.

You would want to use a Glorious Vanity for Divine Flesh to give you some nice Lightning Mitigation (up to 45% with 90% chaos res)

and losing the fire damage means next to nothing. haha.

In general I don't think it'd be worth it, but maybe? I'm ending this build idea though and converting it to a Cremation Archmage.

Arcanist Brand to spawn corpses was just too clunky. VD requires too much spamming. Cremation has really nice AOE and works smoothly when you have to self cast Desecrate as well. Here's the WIP guide to that as I thought it'd be better to just start a new thread.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2880759
Arcanist brand with unearth, GMP and cremation worked well in my brief test in standard

I put both in the same A.brand on my Indigon, Agnostic Heirophant
Последняя редакция: CoolColJ. Время: 23 июня 2020 г., 8:38:47

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация