3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! CURSE HAPPY (CI): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
Ephemeral_Dreams написал:
Also what does everyone think about Geofri's sanctuary in this?
It's a fun chest for sure! The only issue I have with it for this build is that it doesn't have much ES. Chest pieces are our biggest source of base ES. So you'd want amazing gear elsewhere to make up for the ES loss. (Zealot's Oath is only one node away from our tree if you want it that way.)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
zloduh написал:
Hi guys
What do you suggest to anoint on this build?
Thanks in advance
Hey zloduh! Something like Void Barrier or Faith and Steel go well for ES. Entropy or Fingers of Frost work well for Vortex. There are obviously way more, but those are what come to mind.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Zephyjackal написал:
Thanks, Wrecker! I really appreciate your taking a look! I think I might try applying some of those skills as trigger skills, since I won't need triggers to apply curses, with Bane doing that work.

And yeah, Trigger Happy is freaking amazing. Without even particularly good gear, I'm plowing right through maps, this is the second-highest level character I've ever had, and it was effortless. First time I ever killed Act 10 Kitava without dying!
Awesome. I'm excited to see the Curse Happy changes.

I'm glad you like Trigger Happy! The playstyle is hit or miss for some, but I find it really relaxing despite how fast it is.

Thanks for all your kind words. I really appreciate it :).

Annnnnd

Hey Wrecker. Thanks so much for your previous support & advice. May I pick your brains again please ?

Once I got some ES gear and went CI levelling went smoothly but I've now levelled up to 86 and feel like I've stalled.

I'm now needing to run red maps with 2-3 watchstones socketted to get anywhere, but I've gone from feeling reasonably solid to pretty squishy and from dying very rarely to now dying multiple times per map. This erases any xp I gained from the map, or even more, so I feel like I'm going nowhere.

I've got 6.2k ES & resists maxed, I try to choose my map mods I think I can do, but at high tier they all seem to have pretty big dmg boosts and I have to dance in and out picking off packs a bit at a time or I evaporate.

My Vortex also doesn't seem to be keeping up. The tooltip says it's doing 35k dps which used to be plenty but packs are taking 2 or 3 casts to kill instead of 1, and bosses are taking minutes to die, that's a long time to make a mistake and end up dead.

Do I just need to l2p ? Is this is nature of the game mid-to-high 80s (first time I've gotten this high btw) where builds start to struggle to progress if they're not really end-game viable ? Do I need some major gear upgrades ? I'm still 1 short of finding my final lab trial so I can pick up Void Beacon, would that make the difference ?

Any ideas & advice glady received !
"
TheOneGargoyle написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey Wrecker. Thanks so much for your previous support & advice. May I pick your brains again please ?

Once I got some ES gear and went CI levelling went smoothly but I've now levelled up to 86 and feel like I've stalled.

I'm now needing to run red maps with 2-3 watchstones socketted to get anywhere, but I've gone from feeling reasonably solid to pretty squishy and from dying very rarely to now dying multiple times per map. This erases any xp I gained from the map, or even more, so I feel like I'm going nowhere.

I've got 6.2k ES & resists maxed, I try to choose my map mods I think I can do, but at high tier they all seem to have pretty big dmg boosts and I have to dance in and out picking off packs a bit at a time or I evaporate.

My Vortex also doesn't seem to be keeping up. The tooltip says it's doing 35k dps which used to be plenty but packs are taking 2 or 3 casts to kill instead of 1, and bosses are taking minutes to die, that's a long time to make a mistake and end up dead.

Do I just need to l2p ? Is this is nature of the game mid-to-high 80s (first time I've gotten this high btw) where builds start to struggle to progress if they're not really end-game viable ? Do I need some major gear upgrades ? I'm still 1 short of finding my final lab trial so I can pick up Void Beacon, would that make the difference ?

Any ideas & advice glady received !
Hey TheOneGargoyle! Ya Red maps are a big kicker, but the build can take it well. 6K ES is pretty low-ish still. It'd be great for a life build (because they have flask help) but it's low for CI because we have no flask help. So you'll want to improve your ES rolls where you can (and obviously only when you can). If you've kept to the guide, Enfeeble and Temporal Chains do wonders in T15+. But remember, as mentioned at the beginning of the guide, this build has weak single-target damage. So bosses without lots of mobs will take longer unless you have a 6L or a great wand (or two).

Once you get over 7.5k-ish ES, you'll find mapping SO much easier. If you take a look at my video, and then at my equipped gear, you'll see that I have mediocre gear, a 5 link, and a not-so-great weapon in that T16 map. And that boss is highly resistant to cold damage. Just to give you a comparison.

You're not doing anything wrong. It's just that better gear likely needs to drop.

Annnnnd

Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 23:01:06
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Ephemeral_Dreams написал:
Hey there. I've switched a few things around and read over this thread with much interest and appreciation. Thanks everyone for replies and posts.

Something's always bugged me, mainly because of my inexperience with this game- why do you have frostbite twice? I get that you pointed out you have an option of auras to switch to/from but aren't those slots wasted? would you not want to replace the whole 3 linked blues on CWDT (curse on hit, frostbite) with immortal call for survivability or despair for more damage?

Thanks!
Hey Ephemeral_Dreams! Good question for sure. We only have space for 3 curses. So adding a 4th curse would overwrite one of your other curses. So Frostbite CoH link could be a waste if you're running all three curses as your auras. If you are though, the CoH link can still curse enemies that aren't in range of your blasphemies. But, if that drives you nuts, you are welcome to replace the gems with anything you like.

So if you're running all three curses as your auras, and you make changes to the CoH gems, let us know what you choose to do! (Frostwall. DO FROSTWALL! ;))

One can try to use Vixen's Entrapment gloves, which allows us to apply additional (fourth) curse. This unique also has big ES as well as 0,2% ES leech for every curse on enemy. But actually we don't have a stable mechanic to apply fourth curse :)
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Protamine написал:
I also wanted to ask about Solstice Vigil Onyx Amulet. It's relatively cheap, about 20c, gives 30-40% damage increase and shaper presence (doubtful useful). But the best thing, that it allows to рфму temporal chains as an aura for free. So we could always run with temporal chains, enfeeble, discipline and frostbite. As well as replace CWDT chain with frostbite with something else, maybe additional layer of defense, not sure what could that be actually :)
Ya Protamine! That'd work great! I mean, you'd miss out on Attributes, ES, and resists that a decent Rare would give you but mana reservation has such a strong value that being able to run all three curses and Discipline likely easily makes up for the losses. Also, it'd free up an entire 4 link for you to have fun with (which you mentioned)! Nice find :).

I like how it works on me, having constantly all 3 curses apply ed enemies. I used spare slots to take a chaos golem with meat shield support, so it gives me a tiny physical damage reduction and can taunt enemies with his aoe attacks (not sure it will work on bosses). And since I'm lacking ball lightning I use another two slots for CWDT + Ice spear instead for a better chance to prock elemental overload.
I found another fancy unique for CI builds. Apep's Supremacy shield transforms all physical damage taken from bleeding into chaos damage, so we can literally forget about this nasty dot. It also has big ES pool and a sweet (30-50)% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge. Also some minor bonuses like (5-10)% increased Spell Damage and +3% to all maximum Resistances while Poisoned. It costs around 50c now, which isn't that bad.
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Hey TheOneGargoyle! Ya Red maps are a big kicker, but the build can take it well. 6K ES is pretty low-ish still. It'd be great for a life build (because they have flask help) but it's low for CI because we have no flask help. So you'll want to improve your ES rolls where you can (and obviously only when you can). If you've kept to the guide, Enfeeble and Temporal Chains do wonders in T15+. But remember, as mentioned at the beginning of the guide, this build has weak single-target damage. So bosses without lots of mobs will take longer unless you have a 6L or a great wand (or two).

Once you get over 7.5k-ish ES, you'll find mapping SO much easier. If you take a look at my video, and then at my equipped gear, you'll see that I have mediocre gear, a 5 link, and a not-so-great weapon in that T16 map. And that boss is highly resistant to cold damage. Just to give you a comparison.

You're not doing anything wrong. It's just that better gear likely needs to drop.

Awesome, thanks, I'll go gear-hunting! Thanks again for your continued support :-)
Hey there! haha i looked at frostwall and...honestly seems like it'd annoy me more, so I did not.

currently running Deodre's scorn, Solstice Vigil, Valyrium moonstone ring and bated breath. the uniques seem nice, just didn't roll as much resis as I'd like. I'd really like to replace them all but they all have such good passives I just cannot.

Right now I am running enfeeble discipline temp chains (free!) and frostbite as active and have despair cast on CWDT. Malevolence is still kinda going to waste so I'm not 100% what to do with that. any advice on that front?

I have not yet taken Chaos innoculation as my shield is only 5.1k at the momoent with no big things coming up that tells me it'll have a meteoric rise anytime soon.

As always, I appreciate everyone here and you for taking hte time to respond and give us feedback :)

If anyone wouldnt mind looking at and telling me what I can change (I'm poor, even with constant map farming...for some reason) I'd appreciate it. thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация