3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! CURSE HAPPY (CI): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
Protamine написал:
Just cleared eternal lab on lvl 85 with 8k ES and 52k damage. Everything went smoothly except last fight with all those traps and that nasty goddess. ES dropped under 50% once.
I added another unique to my costume. This time it's Heretic's Veil Deicide Mask which has imbedded Blasphemy support lvl 22. It also raises the lvl of socketed curse gems by 1 and lowers mana reservation by 12%. This last thing allow us to take one passive point from mana reservation claster.
However I consider Heretic's Veil as a temporal option, since I'm exited by Cowl of the Ceraunophile blighted unique which could be anointed by two notable passives which sometimes are extremely useful. If you have any sugestions which passives could that be, please give me an advice. For now I have Disciple of the Unyielding on my amulet which slightly boosts my damage and survivability.

If i may , I suggest Entropy ;-)

Is that really good idea for CI:

(55-50)% reduced Fire Resistance
(55-50)% reduced Cold Resistance

And my post from 3.10:

"
First of all: It's worth buying Heretic's Veil. It's not expensive - I've managed for one chaos. It has a built-in lvl 22 Blasphemy. You give there all the curses you want to have as auras. I gave: Temporal Chains, Frostbite, Enfeeble and Attention! Enlighten (lvl 3 also one chaos).

Enlighten and Veil reduce the reserved mana. For this on the tree you have to take 4% reduction just below CI and 2% reduction on Conqueror's efficiency crimson jewel (1 chaos) to the socket left of the Witch's base.
This way we can run 3 curses 35%.

To this we add Vaal Discipline. It goes as aura and additionally it can be used (Vaal) as life flask to ES. When we kill monsters in bulk, Vaal charges almost immediately.

There is enough mana left for the other gems to work.

I've added Flame dash because it gives me acceleration (possibility to escape) and nicely fires enemies with combustion support and elemental proliferation.
To compensate for the lack of attack I enchanted the Entropy to amulet: 27% Increased Damage over Time, 5% increased Skill Effect Duration. It only required Oils: Sepia / Amber / Crimson, which I normally get from Cassia.

Now with the flame dash I jump in the middle of the foes - the vortex is launched and I jump on...

What do you think of that?

The main problem is about 3 chaos needed. Maybe a little more if you want to buy ready-made versions of Veil (with the right colors and links)

By the way, you can also add Witchfire Brew stibnite flask and you have a fourth curse of 21 lvl Despair 😉.
Последняя редакция: macbigos. Время: 25 июля 2020 г., 7:20:20
"
macbigos написал:
"
-- a second death by suicide. caught a glimpse of it this time. appeared to run into a totem during a shield charge. how would that bypass ES and subtract from life, killing me?!?

-- and 2 more suicides. this time, I glanced at the health /es globe and I had over 4500 ES remaining when life dropped to zero. was against the boss in the rampart map

Maybe the problem is in the mana flask? "removes 15 % of mana recovered from life when used"
definitly - throw it away ;-)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/188018/page/1

thank you !! and boy, do I feel dumb. only excuse is this is the first time I have ever played a CI character and my biggest issue was getting frozen. so I grabbed the only removes frozen flask I had sitting in inventory and didn't take into consideration what that attribute would do.
"
macbigos написал:
"
Protamine написал:
Just cleared eternal lab on lvl 85 with 8k ES and 52k damage. Everything went smoothly except last fight with all those traps and that nasty goddess. ES dropped under 50% once.
I added another unique to my costume. This time it's Heretic's Veil Deicide Mask which has imbedded Blasphemy support lvl 22. It also raises the lvl of socketed curse gems by 1 and lowers mana reservation by 12%. This last thing allow us to take one passive point from mana reservation claster.
However I consider Heretic's Veil as a temporal option, since I'm exited by Cowl of the Ceraunophile blighted unique which could be anointed by two notable passives which sometimes are extremely useful. If you have any sugestions which passives could that be, please give me an advice. For now I have Disciple of the Unyielding on my amulet which slightly boosts my damage and survivability.

If i may , I suggest Entropy ;-)

Is that really good idea for CI:

And my post from 3.10:

"
First of all: It's worth buying Heretic's Veil. It's not expensive - I've managed for one chaos. It has a built-in lvl 22 Blasphemy. You give there all the curses you want to have as auras. I gave: Temporal Chains, Frostbite, Enfeeble and Attention! Enlighten (lvl 3 also one chaos).

Enlighten and Veil reduce the reserved mana. For this on the tree you have to take 4% reduction just below CI and 2% reduction on Conqueror's efficiency crimson jewel (1 chaos) to the socket left of the Witch's base.
This way we can run 3 curses 35%.

To this we add Vaal Discipline. It goes as aura and additionally it can be used (Vaal) as life flask to ES. When we kill monsters in bulk, Vaal charges almost immediately.

There is enough mana left for the other gems to work.

I've added Flame dash because it gives me acceleration (possibility to escape) and nicely fires enemies with combustion support and elemental proliferation.
To compensate for the lack of attack I enchanted the Entropy to amulet: 27% Increased Damage over Time, 5% increased Skill Effect Duration. It only required Oils: Sepia / Amber / Crimson, which I normally get from Cassia.

Now with the flame dash I jump in the middle of the foes - the vortex is launched and I jump on...

What do you think of that?

The main problem is about 3 chaos needed. Maybe a little more if you want to buy ready-made versions of Veil (with the right colors and links)

By the way, you can also add Witchfire Brew stibnite flask and you have a fourth curse of 21 lvl Despair 😉.

Wow. I should also try for enlighten, maybe that would be enough to take another aura. I already have 3 curse auras enabled, since my temporal chains don't reserve mana (Solstice Vigil).

Isn't that bad, since there's also "Lightning Resistance is 75%". As I understand we get -100%-110% to fire and cold res, but constant +135% to lightning. This penalty could be easily compensated by buying rare gear with fire and cold res. I wonder if this constant lightning res could be lowered by elemental weakness or not?
"
macbigos написал:
"
-- Wow. I should also try for enlighten, maybe that would be enough to take another aura. I already have 3 curse auras enabled, since my temporal chains don't reserve mana (Solstice Vigil).

Instead of 4th curse I suggest Vaal Discipline aura. It increase ES and additionally it can be used (Vaal) as life flask to ES. Believe me that's work and really can help survive.

Witchfire Brew stibnite flask can give You 21 lvl Despair and (25-40)% increased Damage Over Time and it's really nice one ;-)
"
macbigos написал:
"
macbigos написал:
"
-- Wow. I should also try for enlighten, maybe that would be enough to take another aura. I already have 3 curse auras enabled, since my temporal chains don't reserve mana (Solstice Vigil).

Instead of 4th curse I suggest Vaal Discipline aura. It increase ES and additionally it can be used (Vaal) as life flask to ES. Believe me that's work and really can help survive.

Witchfire Brew stibnite flask can give You 21 lvl Despair and (25-40)% increased Damage Over Time and it's really nice one ;-)

Yeah, thats great I already use Discipline an would switch on vaal version, but with enlightment there would be enough mana for one more aura
"
kendo3 написал:
Скрытый текст
thank you Wrecker,
really appreciate the quick reply and great suggestions.
I added in wicked ward and that does look to be making a difference in surviving.
as I mention in another post, I also upgraded the vortex gem to 20/23 and tool tip shows around 30% increase in DOT and it's probably more than that in actual play. so that should give me some flexibility to work on the defense side and still have better offense than I did before
looking forward to giving it a try with the new pieces in place
thanks again
Awesome kendo3! I hope it works well for you.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 25 июля 2020 г., 18:51:07
"
kendo3 написал:
Скрытый текст
okay, guess I wasn't having enough challenges with dying :)

first time I have ever had this happen, in hundreds of hours of playing, I had cleared a map and was running around picking things up. periodically using shield charge or frostblink.

and all of a sudden I die and get a message saying I committed suicide. what the hell is that? ES was at full and I can't take poison damage, which should be the only thing I am aware of that could normally bypass ES to hit my 1 HP

any ideas on how that could happen? was running the wasteland map if that makes any difference

-- a second death by suicide. caught a glimpse of it this time. appeared to run into a totem during a shield charge. how would that bypass ES and subtract from life, killing me?!?

-- and 2 more suicides. this time, I glanced at the health /es globe and I had over 4500 ES remaining when life dropped to zero. was against the boss in the rampart map

"
macbigos написал:
Скрытый текст
Maybe the problem is in the mana flask? "removes 15 % of mana recovered from life when used"

This was the only thing I could think of as well. I'm not familiar with any other way to suicide with CI. So as suggested, check your flasks and see if any of them remove life.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Protamine написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey Protamine! Those are some nice uniques! Nice find! That veil is an old-school favourite of mine. Your current appointment works well for sure. Entropy works well for us as well. Faith and Steel and Void Barrier work as well...for anointments. But yours works great too! Oh! AoE! Blast Radius is sweet.

Annnnnd

"
kendo3 написал:
Скрытый текст
"
macbigos написал:
"

thank you !! and boy, do I feel dumb. only excuse is this is the first time I have ever played a CI character and my biggest issue was getting frozen. so I grabbed the only removes frozen flask I had sitting in inventory and didn't take into consideration what that attribute would do.
Don't feel dumb kendo3 :). The only reason other people remember this so well is because we've all done it too ;).

Annnnnd

I checked three damaging passives for amulet with path of building, surprisingly the difference wasn't high.
With enthropy my DOT is 64161
With Blast Radius - 63840
With Disciple of Unyelding and 3 Endurance charges - 64268
Without anointment - 61702

So it is always about 2-2,5k damage and your choice to take
10% increased Skill Effect Duration
or
10% increased Area of Effect
or
12% Physical Damage Reduction (we are almost always with 3 charges)

As for me I prefer defence, since the worst thing with this build (and any build) is when the boss oneshots you with his heavy blow. Otherwise you can always flee away and recharge in 1-2 seconds especially with vaal discipline.

However, it's always good to know that I can switch to void barrier and grab some additional resistances (as well as a good boost for ES) if my new gear would lack them.
Ty for your advices!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация