[3.11] Agnostic RF - Bane Occultist | All Content Viable | League Start | Now SSF Viable!

"
Kadinnui написал:
Hey darth_suicune. I don't understand one thing an I think you could be able to help me. I have less Life than you but somehow RF does more degen to me than to you. It's hard for me to understand why is that. Would you mind helping me out and take a look at my POB? https://pastebin.com/deSMmvEV

Check the Configuration for "Always on Full Life". I might have accidentally left it on. With it on, you can see how your "regular" mana and life regen work" With it off, you can see how your agnostic mana and life regen work combined.

With same settings, enabling RF I have 1155 degen, while you have 900, according to PoB, so not sure what you mean. Also I'm not using Herald of Ash, which reserves a lot of mana which impacts your regen by a lot as well. Maybe that's the difference?
Thanks for checking it out! I just checked your POB again (the one before the latest) and mine. There is no "Always on Full Life" marked anywhere. Your life total was 4327 and RF degen is 735. On the other hand I had 900 degen and less life which doesn't really make sense. Do you use community fork on your PoB? Maybe that's the case it doesn't work for me the way it should.

EDIT: I thought that mana reservation doesn't change mana regen since it's calculated on Max mana.
Последняя редакция: Kadinnui. Время: 20 июля 2020 г., 14:43:14
"
Kadinnui написал:
Thanks for checking it out! I just checked your POB again (the one before the latest) and mine. There is no "Always on Full Life" marked anywhere. Your life total was 4327 and RF degen is 735. On the other hand I had 900 degen and less life which doesn't really make sense. Do you use community fork on your PoB? Maybe that's the case it doesn't work for me the way it should.

EDIT: I thought that mana reservation doesn't change mana regen since it's calculated on Max mana.

That's odd on at least 2 levels. My life total should have been some 5.1k at least. Degen is in turn 20% so 1.1-ish. Also I have no clue why it happens, but just try enabling and disabling. It might be because it's impacting RF's damage? I have no clue

I am indeed using the community fork. Got it working following the exact instructions back several leagues ago so I just kept using it.
Why do you use wither and blight separately instead of the spreading rot jewel?
"
LordVisceral написал:

It could be personnal preference because he doesn't like standing much with blight as you can't facetank. It could also be because the author of the thread hasn't worked on his build that much. His passive tree for example can get very easy corrections. Picking melding as an agnostic character is for example a terrible call, any point giving 4% or more health is better.

Be sure to check darth_suicune's advice on this thread as he's been the most helpful here with this build if you wish to play it.
Последняя редакция: Scudik. Время: 21 июля 2020 г., 8:00:38
"
LordVisceral написал:

I'm wondering if I should switch out of the totems, tbh. The main issue I have is that I cannot see the wither stacks on my target anyway, so I don't know if blight is applying all 15 (this is a 90% damage bonus!), if the ascendancy is also applying them, how many, how long they stay, etc. As most bosses don't let you blight at them blindly for half a minute, I expect that blight won't apply all 15 quickly enough, so the totems have stayed because of that. Also I've noticed most bosses see them as decoy totems sometimes, so they give you the chance of blighting them while the rest of the dots do their thing. Even Sirus has thrown some of his small beams at them at some point.

Also since this is a dot build, it's easy to have all dots applied and be able to move and dodge, the totems give you something to do that increases the damage substantially, much easier than blight on some bosses where getting close can be very dangerous.
To continue the tradition, I'll send a follow up with some new updates that might bring ideas to those of you playing, particularly for those running on trade league.

I just killed Sirus AL8. Only died a couple of times, both after spending a bit too long on top of a degen I hadn't noticed.

This are the main changed items I ran for the fight:
Скрытый текст

Basically I went full on damage, and got a bit better/lucky with the mechanics, which made the fight much easier.

Crafting the amulet was actually much easier than I anticipated, and a +2 to bane, despair, ed and blight is really good. It's hunter influence, you can take any hunter influence base, craft it with alt spam until +1 int, then regal, augment chaos from harvest until you have +1 chaos and chaos dot, remove chaos+add chaos if unwanted mods show up. I'm just struggling to roll a decent life tier, 7 attempts gave me nothing beyond 40. Will have to keep trying. The Foible is cool, but the enduring eternal mana flask was more than enough to keep me going through the whole fight (I used it 4 times throughout the fight, so even if I hadn't died it should have been fine).

The Indigon with Arcane Cloak is absolutely stupid. Since Arcane Cloak counts as using the mana it burns for the shield (in my setup 2300-ish, with a larger pool it would be a bunch more), without anything else it gives a 242% increased spell damage. Since you are spamming banes, EDs, blights, etc, it's actually quite a bit more, but it's hard to say exactly. Bane and ED do 100k more each than the crown of the inward eye, which scales our damage with both life and mana, this is how stupid this item is. The Cloak of Defiance could take this beyond by providing a larger mana pool for Arcane Cloak.

For credit, took the idea from this guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2816594, where the header is him tanking a die beam with 3k hp and RF active, but it has insane flask scaling that we don't, so try this at your own peril.

The Indigon is an Uber Elder drop only, though, so you might want to check if you are on trade league but on SSF it's much harder to get it. I got lucky and got it dropped on the only UE that I've been able to run (didn't do it with this char, but I think it should be doable with roughly the same setup)

The Tabula gives another 200k boost for bane, and since I don't have a 6L body other than that, an extra 250k from Void Manipulation (over temp chains), pushing bane from 440k to 890k on my pob against Sirus. A cloak would take a different approach (survivability over damage), and a 6L corrupted cloak with +2 curses would be the best of both worlds. For normal mapping without a cloak, I'd still recommend the carcass, even at 5L, damage should be more than enough for anything you find. I cannot talk about fully juiced, 100% delirious t19s, but I think that pushing through with a 6L cloak and RF should make it viable.

The jewel was just there for the corrupting blood. I have 2 anti-bleeding flasks anyway so not sure it's needed, now that I know I can do it, I'll test it next time. It's relevant because I had to drop spreading rot for it, so I did not have wither on my blight setup, which made the totems much more important.
I played a similar build to this and was able to clear all content, and kill A8 Sirus deathless many times. Survivability is good and only died to major crits on rippy maps.

Clear is insane with herald of ash + increased aoe oblits, and bossing was easy with the 6L essence drain.

I had a headhunter but it actually didn't better than using a styg with mana recovery.

Here's my pob for ideas - https://pastebin.com/snMKu6AY
Good morning everyone,

I'm looking for a good league starter that can take me all the way to AL8 Sirus. Do you think this one's viable?
"
Silenc42 написал:
Good morning everyone,

I'm looking for a good league starter that can take me all the way to AL8 Sirus. Do you think this one's viable?

Assuming balance stays roughly the same (or even boosted if something with curses impacts here) and you know the boss fights, yes, it can. It's quite fun and a pretty fast mapper if you play right, but not a particularly fast bosser. It gets the job done in that area, but that's where knowing the fights is important. If you are on HC, practice already, the char can be squishy if you don't know what you are doing (I didn't for most of the campaign)

This said, while I had a lot of fun with it in harvest, if you aren't too familiar with this type of play, I'd probably go with a more standard, ES based one. This build cannot take advantage of all the mana-based perks that mom/agnostic provide (stuff like archmage or arcane cloak sinergies, and the ascendancy doesn't really scale any of it), and agnostic eliminates the bonuses of the small ascendancy nodes. It's not a big deal, it works, but for harvest it was easier to craft good ES gear than to craft good mana gear, at least without sacrificing a lot of damage.

Without patch notes and some ideas, it's hard to say, but the current previews make it seem like it's not going to be nerfed at all, and might be even buffed a bit, I'm considering it as my starter candidate, unless I can poop black holes as a good main skill.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация