[3.11] Agnostic RF - Bane Occultist | All Content Viable | League Start | Now SSF Viable!

"
darth_suicune написал:
"
Silenc42 написал:
Good morning everyone,

I'm looking for a good league starter that can take me all the way to AL8 Sirus. Do you think this one's viable?

(...)

Without patch notes and some ideas, it's hard to say, but the current previews make it seem like it's not going to be nerfed at all, and might be even buffed a bit, I'm considering it as my starter candidate, unless I can poop black holes as a good main skill.

I have played some Agnostic builds. Had fun in Delirium with an agnostic VD-cwc-cyclone build using scold's bridle. One of my favourite builds.
Also Agnostic+RF is awesome IMO.
However, it sounds like for starters a classic ed+contagion would be easier...
"
Silenc42 написал:

I have played some Agnostic builds. Had fun in Delirium with an agnostic VD-cwc-cyclone build using scold's bridle. One of my favourite builds.
Also Agnostic+RF is awesome IMO.
However, it sounds like for starters a classic ed+contagion would be easier...

We will have to see. To be fair, I got to yellow maps with spellslinging ED+Cont with this same char as a EDC slinger, but I heard that spellslinger is getting nerfed, and the lack of harvest crafting might make both harder to gear early on. Good luck with your start!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация