[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

Where to find the infos about cluster jewels?

Thanks for you answer!

Do you have time to check my gear?
"
darthfelix написал:
Where to find the infos about cluster jewels?

Thanks for you answer!

Do you have time to check my gear?

you can get all cluster infos in the pob, link are on the first post.

(the next messages is my opinion, I can be wrong)

If you want more damage switch your gem, specially remove the multiple projectile, this is what I got :

Cremation-intensity-Pinpoint-Awakened lightning penetetration-archmage-awakened elemental focus. Awakened gem give me a big boost of dmg, specially the lightning penetetration one.

you should take a belt with recovery rate mana%, this is a big boost of regen mana, the must is to get a tier 1. if you got more money use catalyst life/mana on the belt, that would give you 24% mana recovery rate, if you got a 20%.
Would using 2 curses be a better option?
Would have to craft "Whispers of Doom" on the ammy.
The other curse would be "Warlord's Mark" and would go in the helm replacing Blade Blast.
Or is "Crusader" just too good not to use?
Thanks.
2 curses are always better than 1, and I recommend sniper's mark instead of warlord's mark.

You can use crown of the inward eye instead for transfiguration of mind and use arcanist brand to cast your curses.
Последняя редакция: AsceticPOE. Время: 18 мая 2021 г., 9:54:40
Is there any difference for passives moving from 3.13 to 3.14 (or is there a POB for 3.14?)

Thanks
"
AsceticPOE написал:
2 curses are always better than 1, and I recommend sniper's mark instead of warlord's mark.

You can use crown of the inward eye instead for transfiguration of mind and use arcanist brand to cast your curses.

SNiper's Mark is great. But if you're using Kitava's I would just anoint Crusader. If using Inward Eye can anoint Arcane Swiftness, Mind Drinker, or Whispers of Doom.
2 curses using kitava's failed, just lost too much DPS dropping Crusader.
I am using Warlotd's in an effort to get some more survivability in the Ultimate encounters. Sniper's mark has a very high dex requirement, i would need to find another 50 dex to run a level 21.
If you guys have any ideas how to make this build tankier then please let me know.
Thanks.
"
EDMOSES написал:
2 curses using kitava's failed, just lost too much DPS dropping Crusader.
I am using Warlotd's in an effort to get some more survivability in the Ultimate encounters. Sniper's mark has a very high dex requirement, i would need to find another 50 dex to run a level 21.
If you guys have any ideas how to make this build tankier then please let me know.
Thanks.

Well, if you want tanky, use Enfeeble. Drop Warlord's Mark entirely as it does literally nothing for this build.

YOu can try to get some mana on block if you're having issues in Ultimatums. Low mana is really the only thing I can think of that would cause real problems in ultimatums. Void Sphere to suck everything into the middle probably good too.
OK will try enfeeble, thanks for that.
Using Warlord's mark for endurance charges which are mainly all up during Ultimate encounters so i thought that should be good. Will see if i can get some mana on block.
"
EDMOSES написал:
OK will try enfeeble, thanks for that.
Using Warlord's mark for endurance charges which are mainly all up during Ultimate encounters so i thought that should be good. Will see if i can get some mana on block.

The issue is that You can't Have 2 Marks on an enemy at one time.

Consider using Enduring Composure small cluster jewel if you want Endurance Charges or Unveiled Minimum Endurance Charge with EC on kill ring.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация