[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Pongly написал:
"
LAWLZZZ написал:
New to low life builds. How do you combat ailments besides chaos bypassing es and insta-killing you? Is it relying on flask actives only?

Not sure what you mean, there are no ailments that bypass energy shield.

should answer his question - he thought ailments would bypass ES which is not the case, as such reserving all life via bloodmagic is no problem in this build.

chaos dmg is different of course, thats why the two armours with with "chaos dmg does not bypass es" are mandatory
New to minion builds.

Why exactly is better to go for a 21/0 golem gem rather than 20/20?

The lvl 21/0 only gets a 2% dmg and health increase while 20/20 gets 10% health and damage.

Am I missing something?
I like how he has "getting into maps" upgrade priority and first thing is 2 rings that are 400c :D
"
Lightdark99 написал:
I like how he has "getting into maps" upgrade priority and first thing is 2 rings that are 400c :D

well works fine using "the pariah" with blue socket, although you have to get some stats from tree then ...
i started with them 2x and now use 1 pariah and 1 vivinsect i got meanwhile, can do t10-t12 now on 5link at the moment ( ok, using already 4 repl. and 2 renewal clusters )
Wow vivinsects are just skyrocketing in price. well thats the price you pay for playing a meta build, i guess.
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
"
Wow vivinsects are just skyrocketing in price. well thats the price you pay for playing a meta build, i guess.

Just Stupid. Even if i drop one i would sell it and buy a cheaper one later. Its very nice to have, but not that necessary to pay such a price
"
DunklerKoenig написал:
"

Just Stupid. Even if i drop one i would sell it and buy a cheaper one later. Its very nice to have, but not that necessary to pay such a price

It's not a common ring, it will drop over the course of the league but not by much.
Vivinsect is there ant thing can replace it because it 320 c now and i dont know where to but the aura without this ring
Последняя редакция: MaxFox1823. Время: 30 сент. 2020 г., 9:27:55
I found a +2 ring with some minor stats and just used that for Discipline. 5.2k es and I'm comfortable for now.
Still got a ways to go in crafting a new helm and gloves but ill say pretty set for all content at this point.

🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
Последняя редакция: JackOfAllBacons. Время: 30 сент. 2020 г., 9:39:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация