[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Breken написал:
"
Soulstrike628 написал:
dumb question....

where in POB can i look to see total percentage of my auras?

Go to "calcs" chose one of your auras that ISN'T supported by Generosity. (like any of your purities.

Then look under "Aura-Effect-Mod" It should read 3.0 or higher.

perfect found it.

im sitting at 1.99. im only level 84 so i still have some ways to go

1 large cluster is 9 passives, 2 gem sockets, +3 attributes and minion damage, renewal/rotten claws

1 medium off that large is 4 passives, aura effect, 1 gem socket, replenishing presence/stalwart commander

2nd medium off that large is 5 passives, aura effect, 1 gem slot, replenishing presence/aptitude

2nd large cluster is 10 passives, 2 gem sockets, renewal/rotten claws (but only 4 points into this one - no medium offshoots yet that have points allocated)

any suggestions for my clusters or are they on track?
Последняя редакция: Soulstrike628. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 17:56:22
any answers on my questions?
"
Soulstrike628 написал:
"
Breken написал:
"
Soulstrike628 написал:
dumb question....

where in POB can i look to see total percentage of my auras?

Go to "calcs" chose one of your auras that ISN'T supported by Generosity. (like any of your purities.

Then look under "Aura-Effect-Mod" It should read 3.0 or higher.

perfect found it.

im sitting at 1.99. im only level 84 so i still have some ways to go

1 large cluster is 9 passives, 2 gem sockets, +3 attributes and minion damage, renewal/rotten claws

1 medium off that large is 4 passives, aura effect, 1 gem socket, replenishing presence/stalwart commander

2nd medium off that large is 5 passives, aura effect, 1 gem slot, replenishing presence/aptitude

2nd large cluster is 10 passives, 2 gem sockets, renewal/rotten claws (but only 4 points into this one - no medium offshoots yet that have points allocated)

any suggestions for my clusters or are they on track?

your first large cluster is good. 2nd large should be 9 passives maximum, 10 is not good. your 2 mediums should both be 6 passives in order to hit 300% aura effect, and for that reason you should not be using stalwart commander either. the only way to use stalwart would be if you are using the juju amulet rather than the presence of chayula, which gives you a bit of wiggle room.
"
RawDamage написал:
any answers on my questions?

ok. got it. thanks
How much worse is like 250% aura effect? Are there specific break points to hit?
Love this build was able to push a little pass 20 mil dps!
https://pastebin.com/Zgzrze9N
theres that if anyone wants to see.
"
Pongly написал:

your first large cluster is good. 2nd large should be 9 passives maximum, 10 is not good. your 2 mediums should both be 6 passives in order to hit 300% aura effect, and for that reason you should not be using stalwart commander either. the only way to use stalwart would be if you are using the juju amulet rather than the presence of chayula, which gives you a bit of wiggle room.

ok ok, i see what you mean...

picked up a replacement 2nd large cluster. 9 passive, 2 jewel slots, rotten claws/renewal, and nodes give 10% minion damage/+2% elemental resist/+3% chaos resist

working on the medium clusters now
New to low life builds. How do you combat ailments besides chaos bypassing es and insta-killing you? Is it relying on flask actives only?
hey im getting error when i try to import pob link "https://pastebin.com/Gx0aRS7k", it just happen to me or generally ?
"
LAWLZZZ написал:
New to low life builds. How do you combat ailments besides chaos bypassing es and insta-killing you? Is it relying on flask actives only?

Not sure what you mean, there are no ailments that bypass energy shield.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация