[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

hey i posted here before and since then everything improved but it still seems my damage is too low.

I am using PoB Fork which tells me my one golem does 170k on Sirus.

When i use your Jinxed Juju amulet with the mods its some 650k.

but am i supposed to use it or not if i have PoB fork?

and also except for Large cluster jewels with minion nodes what can i upgrade damage wise?

build has turned out very well. OP is brilliant!

I got this belt cheaply but don't think it's worth replacing the darkness belt:

Put some chaos res on the abyss jewel and the incursion temple feels much safer now
Also got really lucky with my single carrion golem corrupt for 21/20

The rest of the min maxing I can think of is:
Gem upgrades
Triple mod watcher eye
Minion damage cluster jewel once the next patch is out
Anything else?

"
Jayhrb написал:
hey i posted here before and since then everything improved but it still seems my damage is too low.

I am using PoB Fork which tells me my one golem does 170k on Sirus.

When i use your Jinxed Juju amulet with the mods its some 650k.

but am i supposed to use it or not if i have PoB fork?

and also except for Large cluster jewels with minion nodes what can i upgrade damage wise?

You definitely need the mods from his amulet onto yours even with fork because he said you need to add "113% more damage" for the impale damage if you don't have fork which he doesn't include onto his amulet.

Damage wise on PoB, you need to set-up the correct configuration such as fighting against Shaper/Guardian or Sirus and make sure that you put the correct buffs onto your minions such as power and frenzy charges if you're using the correct spectres. Turning on feeding frenzy will also increase the dps.

Once you've configured it correctly, you'll be closer to your real dps.

"
snowmittens написал:
build has turned out very well. OP is brilliant!

I got this belt cheaply but don't think it's worth replacing the darkness belt:

Put some chaos res on the abyss jewel and the incursion temple feels much safer now
Also got really lucky with my single carrion golem corrupt for 21/20

The rest of the min maxing I can think of is:
Gem upgrades
Triple mod watcher eye
Minion damage cluster jewel once the next patch is out
Anything else?

You pretty much nailed it for damage increase. That's all there is to a minion build. Gem Levels/Awakened Gems and cluster jewels.

Triple mod watcher's eye is just there for more defensive purposes or quality of life.

For example, I have Phasing while affected by haste on my watcher's eye letting me easily walk through every single mob and generally, I don't get hit because of it. I also have #% of physical damage taken as cold damage for more mitigation.

I also looked into some corruptions as I don't think you really need some life regen that the rings give for having non-corrupted gear.

What I've looked into is corrupting gloves for +2 to aura/duration/aoe gems to get that purity of lighting all the way to lvl 23. If you can get that corruption, all you're resistances will be able to hit 90.

(EXPENSIVE) I've also looked at shield and body armour corruptions for reduced extra critical.
We can recieve up to 30% reduced extra critical strike damage from our shield and 50% from our chest piece meaning we can migitate 80% of critical multiplier scaling up to ignore more damage the more multiplier the mobs have when they critically strike you.

(EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE) Corrupting Shav's with +1 to all socketed gems
(EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE) Double corrupting for reduced crit and +1

There is also another shield corruption for #% physical to cold for more mitigation and you can get both these corrupts from double corrupts. I found my shield for about 70c.

By corrupting a few of our items, We lose a bit of life regen but reduce the amount of mana that we have to use for shield charge and vulnerability. I managed to get my shield charge down to 1 mana cost with 3 corrupts which is a great QoL and worth the trade of life regen considering your running around with around 40 mana.

Just to make sure, you do not need any of these expensive items to do end game content. Everything can be cleared with just a regular budget.
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 7:54:05
"
Nuboo написал:

By corrupting a few of our items, We lose a bit of life regen but reduce the amount of mana that we have to use for shield charge and vulnerability. I managed to get my shield charge down to 1 mana cost with 3 corrupts which is a great QoL and worth the trade of life regen considering your running around with around 40 mana.

Just to make sure, you do not need any of these expensive items to do end game content. Everything can be cleared with just a regular budget.

A good tip here is using beast corruptions, 30% quality, zero risk of bricking gear and you get the corruption mana bonus.
between a large cluster with:
gem 1
primodial
2 socket
rotting claws
feasting fiends

gem 2

2 socket
renewal
attributes

which is better to use?
"
gem 1
primodial
2 socket
rotting claws
feasting fiends

gem 2

2 socket
renewal
attributes

which is better to use?

In the end, we manage to get 100% impale chance with dread banner and an impale gem so we don't really need rotten claws. Renewal is definitely better for more damage and minion regeneration to keep them alive. Attributes also help if u are struggling.
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 8:11:10
"
Nuboo написал:
"
gem 1
primodial
2 socket
rotting claws
feasting fiends

gem 2

2 socket
renewal
attributes

which is better to use?

In the end, we manage to get 100% impale chance with dread banner and an impale gem so we don't really need rotten claws. Renewal is definitely better for more damage and minion regeneration to keep them alive. Attributes also help if u are struggling.

thanks for the reply, i'm just gonna sell it then haha
Is there a reason for us to get Purity of fire and cold specifically to +%5 max res? Does cold and fire damage more common than lightning? Or can we change it to lightning and fire or cold and lightning if we can find level 21 versions of these cheaper? Thx :)
I had my Carnage Apes die in a T16 Legion encounter which annoyed me so I decided to swap my clarity into lvl 3 empower in the gloves setup. With lvl 21 Spectre it goes up to lvl 25 for +1 support spectre and 30% more life which will keep them alive

Also got lvl 21 vaal purity of lightning which is now also empowered for +2% max resist bring it up to 90% like the other 2

"
Sandman297 написал:
Is there a reason for us to get Purity of fire and cold specifically to +%5 max res? Does cold and fire damage more common than lightning? Or can we change it to lightning and fire or cold and lightning if we can find level 21 versions of these cheaper? Thx :)

Purity of fire and Ice can be swapped fine for whichever you get at lvl 21.

Whichever purity you put in the gloves with blood magic is the one that needs to have the reduced reservation notable on the cluster jewel. We choose Purity of lightning because "Pure aptitude" also gives 1% ES regen which is better then the other reduced reservation notables & lightning still remains at 88% while the other 2 elements would be at 87% which is a bit worse
An issue I encounter is that golems stay way too behind when clearing an area. Also sometimes at bosses some golems just stay there watching and dont attack except if I go close to the boss.
I am still in leveling and I know that these are completely technical "issues" but I would like to know hwo you gguys deal with that, am I missing something?

Build seems really powerful though and am happy with it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация