[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Mutant21slayer написал:
An issue I encounter is that golems stay way too behind when clearing an area. Also sometimes at bosses some golems just stay there watching and dont attack except if I go close to the boss.
I am still in leveling and I know that these are completely technical "issues" but I would like to know hwo you gguys deal with that, am I missing something?

Build seems really powerful though and am happy with it.

cast vulnerable to that area/boss and the summons will jump
"
WaffleT написал:
I had my Carnage Apes die in a T16 Legion encounter which annoyed me so I decided to swap my clarity into lvl 3 empower in the gloves setup. With lvl 21 Spectre it goes up to lvl 25 for +1 support spectre and 30% more life which will keep them alive

Also got lvl 21 vaal purity of lightning which is now also empowered for +2% max resist bring it up to 90% like the other 2

"
Sandman297 написал:
Is there a reason for us to get Purity of fire and cold specifically to +%5 max res? Does cold and fire damage more common than lightning? Or can we change it to lightning and fire or cold and lightning if we can find level 21 versions of these cheaper? Thx :)

Purity of fire and Ice can be swapped fine for whichever you get at lvl 21.

Whichever purity you put in the gloves with blood magic is the one that needs to have the reduced reservation notable on the cluster jewel. We choose Purity of lightning because "Pure aptitude" also gives 1% ES regen which is better then the other reduced reservation notables & lightning still remains at 88% while the other 2 elements would be at 87% which is a bit worse

How is your purity of lightning giving you 90% res? It's only lvl 21. Unless u are talking about the vaal version which isnt 100% uptime.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
demondied1 написал:
"
WaffleT написал:
I had my Carnage Apes die in a T16 Legion encounter which annoyed me so I decided to swap my clarity into lvl 3 empower in the gloves setup. With lvl 21 Spectre it goes up to lvl 25 for +1 support spectre and 30% more life which will keep them alive

Also got lvl 21 vaal purity of lightning which is now also empowered for +2% max resist bring it up to 90% like the other 2

"
Sandman297 написал:
Is there a reason for us to get Purity of fire and cold specifically to +%5 max res? Does cold and fire damage more common than lightning? Or can we change it to lightning and fire or cold and lightning if we can find level 21 versions of these cheaper? Thx :)

Purity of fire and Ice can be swapped fine for whichever you get at lvl 21.

Whichever purity you put in the gloves with blood magic is the one that needs to have the reduced reservation notable on the cluster jewel. We choose Purity of lightning because "Pure aptitude" also gives 1% ES regen which is better then the other reduced reservation notables & lightning still remains at 88% while the other 2 elements would be at 87% which is a bit worse

How is your purity of lightning giving you 90% res? It's only lvl 21. Unless u are talking about the vaal version which isnt 100% uptime.

He said he linked an lvl 3 empower to it
Ah I forgot about the empower! cheers
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
Mutant21slayer написал:
An issue I encounter is that golems stay way too behind when clearing an area. Also sometimes at bosses some golems just stay there watching and dont attack except if I go close to the boss.
I am still in leveling and I know that these are completely technical "issues" but I would like to know hwo you gguys deal with that, am I missing something?

I feel convocation is a must personally, so the golems are constantly on top of you.
"
Boltonsquads написал:
"
Mutant21slayer написал:

I feel convocation is a must personally, so the golems are constantly on top of you.
I'm not sure if convocation is must in most mapping, but I've grown to rely on it in Delving, I've died quite a few times in Delves because I would run ahead or behind the cart and my minions are off doing their thing while I just get ganked. Convocation helps so much in these situations.

Also I've also noticed my spectre's dying in t16 maps from time to time. I think I will have to get white socket on my gloves and put empower in there so I can freely swap with convocation.
"
"
Boltonsquads написал:
"
Mutant21slayer написал:

I'm not sure if convocation is must in most mapping, but I've grown to rely on it in Delving, I've died quite a few times in Delves because I would run ahead or behind the cart and my minions are off doing their thing while I just get ganked. Convocation helps so much in these situations.

Also I've also noticed my spectre's dying in t16 maps from time to time. I think I will have to get white socket on my gloves and put empower in there so I can freely swap with convocation.

Convocation is definitely a must for me no matter the situation. Also helps with getting minions get out of dumb situations even though they can tank the after death effect of elder.
Yes, count me in the convocation wagon too. There were at least a couple of times I've seen the minions chase off something off screen and get wiped out- like into those elemental explosions circles

I constantly span it with bone armor to make sure they are OK

I've seen the build and the minions tank things I didn't think possible- elder death explosion, phoenix bomb, the chasing fire balls, acid cavern boss, it makes me play carelessly and somehow deaths are EXTREMELY rare. Usually to Sirus's last phase death ray

I'm not sure I like the arena master - the occasional speed boosts variations can be unpredictable like in boss fights
Последняя редакция: snowmittens. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 12:49:17
Wouldnot it be much better to go triad grips to full cold conversion and abuse hatred?
Can ask how to improve my es?

I not sure why my es is 6.9k even I follow mostly ur pob

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация