[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

I'd say, going along with what the OP said with getting rotten claws to replace our impale gem.

This is the best jewel.
Whats surviability like on this build, I've been playing golem builds for the past 2 leagues mainly stone golem elementalist, I have levelled this up to just start mapping, not geared it yet though.
"
Nuboo написал:
I'd say, going along with what the OP said with getting rotten claws to replace our impale gem.

This is the best jewel.

what gem can then we replace it with?
"
"
Nuboo написал:

This is the best jewel.

Can either replace with ruthless or Damage on Full Life
Damage on Full Life works because our minion regen is ridiculous, mine sitting at 5000 health per second.

With double rotten claws and replacing impale with damage on full life
My combined dps reaches 3.5m per golem assuming they are at max life.
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 8:00:41
"
Nuboo написал:
"
"
Nuboo написал:

This is the best jewel.

Can either replace with ruthless or Damage on Full Life
Damage on Full Life works because our minion regen is ridiculous, mine sitting at 5000 health per second.

With double rotten claws and replacing impale with damage on full life
My combined dps reaches 3.5m per golem assuming they are at max life.

I see, i'll try to get rotten claw/renewal, atm mine does 3.15m this is already with awakened brutal, awake minion and awake melee phys

still need to farm more as it's really expensive getting the right combination
"
Still having problems with resistance not going to 90% any idea why?

i have already made my pob work please check

https://pastebin.com/qrTcugUB

You have 195% aura effect and need 5% more.

Your amulet has 3% less then max rolled aura effect. This is unfortunate but even max rolled won't get the 5% you need. You'll need to replace the aura cluster that has 'stalward commander' as that notable gives no aura effect with a jewel where all the nodes give aura effect.

Stalward Commander would be nice as its a good defensive node but build needs all the aura nodes to contain global aura effect to hit its breakpoint

"
Nuboo написал:

This is the best jewel.

That jewel is amazing. How did you get it?

I was using craft of exile to see how reasonable things were to roll and that combination had a 50,000 avg chaos cost or with targeted fossil crafting about 10,000 avg chaos cost

From what I can see Vicious Bites is the lowest weighted and hardest to get but it also seems to be the only possible jewel mod with the 'critical' tag so using

Tier 2 (blue)
Primal Viper Grain
Reveals a random Critical modifier crafting effect when Harvested

Could be used to force it as a roll or force it as an augment onto an already crafted jewel which could make creating this jewel more possible
Survivability is better than anything I've seen and I played last league carry me golems as well as some other tanky builds. The only thing that might have had a better survivablity was a now nerfed mana guardian

I've never level from 95 to 96 w/o losing ex on any other build. I have to say I did boost survivability of my build with a chaos res jewel and some phys damage taken as elemental. I'm playing pretty carelessly now and eventually I expect this to come knocking...

Also, today after putting in the minion jewels I took Pheonix down in 5 sec so damage is there as well

"
Boltonsquads написал:
Whats surviability like on this build, I've been playing golem builds for the past 2 leagues mainly stone golem elementalist, I have levelled this up to just start mapping, not geared it yet though.
"
WaffleT написал:

"
Nuboo написал:

This is the best jewel.

I was using craft of exile to see how reasonable things were to roll and that combination had a 50,000 avg chaos cost or with targeted fossil crafting about 10,000 avg chaos cost

From what I can see Vicious Bites is the lowest weighted and hardest to get but it also seems to be the only possible jewel mod with the 'critical' tag so using

Tier 2 (blue)
Primal Viper Grain

Could be used to force it as a roll or force it as an augment onto an already crafted jewel which could make creating this jewel more possible

Id say get rotten claws/vicious as a blue/rare since they are each a prefix and a suffix it shouldnt be too terrible with alt regaling. Then keep doing remove/add a life mod till you hit renewal. Probably best to make sure suffixes are full first to block the life regen suffix.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
WaffleT написал:
"
Still having problems with resistance not going to 90% any idea why?

i have already made my pob work please check

https://pastebin.com/qrTcugUB

You have 195% aura effect and need 5% more.

Your amulet has 3% less then max rolled aura effect. This is unfortunate but even max rolled won't get the 5% you need. You'll need to replace the aura cluster that has 'stalward commander' as that notable gives no aura effect with a jewel where all the nodes give aura effect.

Stalward Commander would be nice as its a good defensive node but build needs all the aura nodes to contain global aura effect to hit its breakpoint

"
Nuboo написал:

This is the best jewel.

Tier 2 (blue)
Primal Viper Grain

Just the luck of the draw, simply alt regal spammed the hell out of my jewel, spent about 10 ex on both my jewels to get those 3 mods. Probably best off saving up money to buy it in most cases because i've been way too lucky this league.

Yeah, mod targeting with harvest roll is definitely the easiest way but that augment itself is really hard to come across

Edit:
You don't really have to have vicious bite to make your build strong. If anything vicious bite is a very minimal and small upgrade compared to it's cost.

Vicious bites is only really strong if you have a host chieftain. If you decided to use arena master instead you can most likely ignore it as I only lose 120k dps from vicious bites when my minions don't have power charges and up to 300k dps loss when they do.

You can easily swap out clarity for a level 3 empower just like OP said to get a 4th specttre and be able to run both host chieftain and arena master.
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 13:18:24
for spectre

do we get 2 carnage for frenzy and arena master

or 2 carnage and 1 host chieftain(power charge 200crit, pob says it's a 500k increase in dps for me)

or we get 1 carnage, 1 arena, 1 host chieftain?
Последняя редакция: xDeimondevilx. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 13:26:39

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация