[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
VRCEEEEE написал:
loving the build now bout to hit lvl 92 :) i got myself one large minion cluster jewel as recent upgrade? i was wondering what are the best cluster mods for us are? i currently have renewal, rotten claws, call to the slaughter so far since i just randomly rolled it. what exactly are we looking for?

also are there other upgrades after the clusters? like helm or weapon for example?

I would suggest getting 8 passive large cluster with
gem 1
renewal + primordial + anything
gem 2
renewal + anything or much better another primordial

4 medium with 6 passives
gem 1
replenish + pure aptitude + any
replenish + 25 aura effect(if u want to min max with)/first among + all attributes or anything
replenish + 25 aura effect/first among + all attributes or anything

weapon wise i think it can't be replaced
however for shield, u can get a corrupted one that gives phys reduce
for armor any corruption that gives benefits like level to socket
Последняя редакция: xDeimondevilx. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 23:47:06
"
"
VRCEEEEE написал:
loving the build now bout to hit lvl 92 :) i got myself one large minion cluster jewel as recent upgrade? i was wondering what are the best cluster mods for us are? i currently have renewal, rotten claws, call to the slaughter so far since i just randomly rolled it. what exactly are we looking for?

also are there other upgrades after the clusters? like helm or weapon for example?

gem 1
gem 2

4 medium with 6 passives
gem 1
replenish + 25 aura effect(if u want to min max with)/first among + all attributes or anything

primorial on large cluster doesnt do anything besides provide golems with 25% life, which they shouldnt be dying anyway.

i think the best rolls on a large is renewal + feasting friends + vicious bites.

i'm using 2 of these clusters and my shaper golem dps is 2.5m each. it should easily hit 3m once all gems are maxed.

also, for mediums you have the option to go replenish + 25% increased eff + stats/chaos res to hit attribute requirements or cap chaos res
or replenish + first among + stats/chaos res. i use these because i'm also using vaal haste/vaal discipline which benefits from first among equals.

Последняя редакция: JavLord. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 0:24:22
"
JavLord написал:
"
"
VRCEEEEE написал:

gem 1
gem 2

4 medium with 6 passives
gem 1

primorial on large cluster doesnt do anything besides provide golems with 25% life, which they shouldnt be dying anyway.

i think the best rolls on a large is renewal + feasting friends + vicious bites.

i'm using 2 of these clusters and my shaper golem dps is 2.5m each. it should easily hit 3m once all gems are maxed.

also, for mediums you have the option to go replenish + 25% increased eff + stats/chaos res to hit attribute requirements or cap chaos res
or replenish + first among + stats/chaos res. i use these because i'm also using vaal haste/vaal discipline which benefits from first among equals.

primodial on large cluster gives

10% increased Damage per Summoned Golem x5
40% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems
Golems have 25% increased Maximum Life
Primordial bond is mostly useless:

10% increased Damage per Summoned Golem x5 -Useless as we deal no damage

40% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems -useless as non golem minions deal minimal damage

Golems have 25% increased Maximum Life-almost useless as golems are fine w/o it
I just realized I havent' used any Pantheons in about 30 levels lol. I know OP mentioned in first post, but anyone else prefer something else?
Have updated the guide with my opinion on crafting jewels now that jewel sockets are locked in.

Crafting a large minion jewel socket should be much more obtainable

Section copied here

Large Minion Cluster Jewel Crafting
There is 2 options here. First is to buy an ilevel 75 jewel which can roll good high tier mods like vicious bites and higher tier flat ES. This is *expensive*. Both the base jewel and the crafting as the number of bad combinations is significantly higher

Second option is the one I think is better overall is to buy a lower ilevel base which eliminates the possibility of rolling all the bad notables except call to slaughter

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/gkqj6kKsQ

Yellow life seed crafting is best here and it increases the chance of hitting Renewel then hope for + 2 of the secondary mods.

- Flat ES
- Added Small Passive Skills have 25% increased Effect
- Attributes of any kind
- Rotten claws
- Life regen
- Chaos resistance
- Minion attack speed
- Feasting Fiends (little bit of minion life but worse then improving small nodes)

More good options make it easier to hit something good and many of these are defensive which the build actually wants more then offense.

Rotton claws is good but requires rechroming. Even just 1 of these pushes your impale chance high enough that impale support can be replaced with damage on full life support for extra damage similar to what vicious bites gives. I'm also warming up on this option as it moves more of the damage from impale into upfront hits which is better for clear even if its not best 'tooltip'
Последняя редакция: WaffleT. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 2:37:40
the 3 spectres you're using, wouldnt it be better to have 1 frenzy 1 power and an arena master?

Or does arena master override the powercharge buff?

or is it better with 2 frenzy for the quick max stack and higher uptime?

Im alittle confused about this, im currently using 1 of each

Also, why are you using clarity? seems abit redundant unless you're spamming curse and shieldcharge nonstop? I currently have 127 mana free and feel like im doing quite fine without clarity
Still having problems with resistance not going to 90% any idea why?

i have already made my pob work please check

https://pastebin.com/qrTcugUB
I wanna confirm-

The only way to get renewal on the large 8 passives minion jewel is by spending 7 skill points? or is there a configuration of the jewel that allows you to to spend only 5(with renewal of course)?

"
snowmittens написал:
I wanna confirm-

The only way to get renewal on the large 8 passives minion jewel is by spending 7 skill points? or is there a configuration of the jewel that allows you to to spend only 5(with renewal of course)?

Renewal, Feasting Fiends, Call to Slaughter 8 points, Renewal and Feasting Fiends are at the front 2.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация