[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Breken написал:
"
SlashingSunsetX написал:
Newbie question. Do I only need to stack Chaos Resistance on this build, and safely ignore the other resistances other than the ones I'm getting from the uniques etc?

Pretty much. A 300% aura effect lvl 20 purity gives you 123% resistance along.
Prism Guardian gives you 25% to all. Right there, that's 148% to all elemental resistance. With the -60% penalty, that leaves you at 88% to all. Oh, but we also used Commander of darkness that gives us an extra 30% to all resistances. That gives us a minimum of 118% resistance to all without any resistances on any other equipment.

So yeah, this build can totally ignore elemental resistances on gear.

Would you mind checking out my character? I am thinking about replacing Clayshaper with a wand, as I am not sure how much benefit I am receiving from the 5th golem.

And I am running Summon Skeletons as I primarily play with some friends who are not on my level at all, and all the extra bodies means they can survive much better lol
"
Reconican написал:
"
Breken написал:
"
SlashingSunsetX написал:
Newbie question. Do I only need to stack Chaos Resistance on this build, and safely ignore the other resistances other than the ones I'm getting from the uniques etc?

Pretty much. A 300% aura effect lvl 20 purity gives you 123% resistance along.
Prism Guardian gives you 25% to all. Right there, that's 148% to all elemental resistance. With the -60% penalty, that leaves you at 88% to all. Oh, but we also used Commander of darkness that gives us an extra 30% to all resistances. That gives us a minimum of 118% resistance to all without any resistances on any other equipment.

So yeah, this build can totally ignore elemental resistances on gear.

Would you mind checking out my character? I am thinking about replacing Clayshaper with a wand, as I am not sure how much benefit I am receiving from the 5th golem.

And I am running Summon Skeletons as I primarily play with some friends who are not on my level at all, and all the extra bodies means they can survive much better lol

Clayshaper is hard to beat for the price. Cold iron point is a cheap replacement. The +1 minions/+1 spells wand is BIS (IMO) but only if it has other useful stats like Minion damage and Minion attack speed. Those wands are expensive, so before you buy you probably want to import the wand you're looking at into PoB to see how it effects your build. I didn't find losing the 5th golem very impactful, and it might be even less so if you have skeletons as well, due to body blocking.
Hello guys, im trying to push lvl 98, but sometimes i die, and i honestly have no idea why (i rarely died before).
Resistances 90/90/88/75
What should i change/upgrade in my gear?

Abyss jewels i will take when i hit lvl 98, but not yet:

Jewels:
Journey update:

Level 99.51

Have done 6 complete rounds of conquerors and sirus kills on this level.

No deaths. Tomorrow starting the course of U. so might have less time to play, hopefully can hit 100 on weekend with no deaths on sirus at 99 :)

3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
"
Yokzjumper написал:
Hello guys, im trying to push lvl 98, but sometimes i die, and i honestly have no idea why (i rarely died before).
Resistances 90/90/88/75
What should i change/upgrade in my gear?
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

Abyss jewels i will take when i hit lvl 98, but not yet:
Недоступно
Недоступно

Jewels:
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

You might be dying to phys damage. Corruption on your shield with a % of phys damage taken as an element, also you could get a watcher's eye with that kind of same mod while affected by purity of lightning/fire/ice (all this stated on the guide). A +3 to minions gems rare (maybe elder influenced so you could add support with minion life and support your zombies with maim or something like that) helmet with a crafted mod of the same nature perhaps?
Another minimum endurance charge on the other ring would be another 4% phys dmg reduction as well
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
hy any way to Mack sur my minions attack the Atziri reflected oen ?
hy any way to Mack sur my minions dont attack the Atziri reflected oen ?
Does +2 to discipline really make a big difference? My current discipline lvl is 19. If it's makes a big difference then I'll replace one of my rare unset ring for the Pariah. I currently have 5k es
Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 0:32:16
Hey, quick question, what do i need to enable to see the "Do your Minions use Power / Frenzy charges?" checkbox in the PoB configuration tab "When in Combat" section?

Edit: Either i was blind or restarting PoB fixed it for me.
Последняя редакция: Youhaveavirus. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 0:46:53
Thanks for the reply. Also what would a preferred 5L look like since I've yet to 6L my Shavs? -Impale I suppose? And for Spectres, are you referring to the Carnage and Host Chieftans from A7 aka Frenzy Monkies?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация