[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

having 200+ exalts not knowing what to do with, any suggestions ?

live searching for a double corrupt shield, but besides that everything is god tier, thougt about looking into either a minion wand or a helmet, what would you guys look for at these ?
Streaming for a few hours before class.

If you have some questions about the build I can try to help out :D

Will be doing some maps/conqs/sirus, nothing too fancy :p
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Hey guys,

I use 4 Spectre. Should I Use 2x frenzy monkey, 1x Power Charge Monkey and They of Thul

or,

1x frenzy monke, 1x Power Charge Monkey, 1x Arena Master and 1x They of Thul?

or something completely different?

TY very much for the answers :)
"
Kiehn123 написал:

live searching for a double corrupt shield, but besides that everything is god tier, thougt about looking into either a minion wand or a helmet, what would you guys look for at these ?

Go CI :D
Ive been using this build but changed to using So Spectres physical impale version... and the numbers are real. 90% max res 75% chaos res 8k es.

Here is a POB Link: If anyone wanna see how i calculated max potential damage output. (In reality you dont need it everything dies before you reach it.) You can always get more damage if that is in your mind.

https://pastebin.com/mgxAe5YE

Secret Police Dagger: Close to 1.2m each...

If i only had a way to generate frenzy/power charges with low life build it would be 2m lol.
So I'm lvl 70 in heist HC ... At what point should I start replacing the leveling gear? I still got most of the stuff you recommended in the leveling section... And I'm terrified of the inevitable RIP.

I'm not rich so I cant afford to buy all these expensive rares yet. I basically only have the prism guardian (as far as end game gear)

Should I just try to craft rares with ES? I have like 1.8k with a DISC aura running.

Any help would be grateful!
Need some help....

I've looked at your path of Building numbers for the end game Carrion Golem. You've got like 2.4m Total DPS and I can't figure out how this is so much. I've imported my build and am only getting 750k - about a third of yours. I've gone over the configuration settings and mimicked yours. Can someone review and advise why my DPS is so much lower.

here is the pastebin.... https://pastebin.com/iwH6a623

gear is as follows:

Jewels are as per the suggest settup and res are 90/90/87

any help would be appreciates.
IGN: SirNemrac
"
Kiehn123 написал:

+1 shav

helmet/wand:

boots:

gloves:

working on something myself, if it works out, I'll share.
Последняя редакция: falagar112. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 13:21:44
"
falagar112 написал:
"
Kiehn123 написал:

+1 shav

helmet/wand:

boots:

gloves:

working on something myself, if it works out, I'll share.

is it worth using aspect of the spider? If i turn that on i cant use purity of lightning
I see alot of people talking about low dps which surprises me b/c I literally instantly kill every map boss that doesnt have a phase gimmick and instantly phase Sirus.

I only do a few things differently so I imagine they are having an impact;

1- Anomalous Flesh and Stone linked to Anomalous Maim Support
2- Divergent Vitality
3- Divergent Clarity
4- Cold Iron Point Dagger (divergent melee splash 6th link for fast clearing)
5- Overall running x11 auras at a 309% effect multiplier

This is also considering that I dont even switch out my Divergent Melee Splash Support for Damage on Full Life 99% of the time b/c everything dies so quick.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 13:53:23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация